• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Washing Machines

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh yeah 2-in-1 washer dryer is like that, this one can dry but only for very little load and whole cycle very long duration like more than 4 hours. So it is not good for daily use indeed, just a good to have feature for once in a while use. I used to have another another brand Turbo 2-in-1 also the same cannot dry well...

Yes bloody 4-5 hours for everything to finish. Bought a washer+dryer LG in July for my rented condo in Jakarta (lack of space for a saperate) and its like take forever to finish everything. BUt since I rarely use it so I don't complain.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is that a front loader or top loader?

Simple mind likes to know.

Escher the fun part about this model is there are many ways of loading, actually its so versatile the options are up to your imagination.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher the fun part about this model is there are many ways of loading, actually its so versatile the options are up to your imagination.

1782992.jpg

Aahhhhhh!!!...

Back loader too and multi tasking as well!

She can scrubadub during the back loading cycle.
But I guess she cannot hang clothings then.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Bosch finally went kaput recently after 9 years. Like this brand as previous machine is also the same. Unfortunately its not available here in Thailand. Only common Japanese and Korean brands and Electrulux and Seimens are available. I only like front loading. Any recommendation?

Whatever brand, just avoid a sinkie brand.

Akira.

Attachments

• WFS-7FE25(WT)b.jpg
    WFS-7FE25(WT)b.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
t0nychat can fuck off as he is deep in my ignore bin and he can hello kitty there and wank his towgay there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bloody 4-5 hours for everything to finish. Bought a washer+dryer LG in July for my rented condo in Jakarta (lack of space for a saperate) and its like take forever to finish everything. BUt since I rarely use it so I don't complain.

Yeah so slow indeed, btw I just saw Panasonic and Samsung also have front loading washing machine...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeah so slow indeed, btw I just saw Panasonic and Samsung also have front loading washing machine...

Panasonic has one that looks really nice, a tilted drum design. As mentioned now that my Bosch is down I'm using be second but newer (5 years old) machine a Samsung.

intro07zq6.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u got the machine oreadi? Anyway just my 2 cents. Get a simple machine without those load sensors n all that crap as they r the ones tat fuck up. Recommend the bosch classic max. Its simple n lower price n does the job. In thailand sure must have something like tat.

Panasonic has one that looks really nice, a tilted drum design. As mentioned now that my Bosch is down I'm using be second but newer (5 years old) machine a Samsung.

View attachment 13556

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So u got the machine oreadi? Anyway just my 2 cents. Get a simple machine without those load sensors n all that crap as they r the ones tat fuck up. Recommend the bosch classic max. Its simple n lower price n does the job. In thailand sure must have something like tat.

I've not got it cos when I started this post I was about to travel and now in Singapore and tomorrow off to 2 weeks holiday so will buy when back.

Bosch Classic Maxx is by favourite in fact its my Maxx 1200 which broke down now so I want to replace this. Unfortunately Bosch is not available in Thailand.

I totally agree with you the electronics may fail more quickly than anything else so a simple machines is better. Other than Japanese and Korean brands for European brands no not choices, Electrolux (Made in Thailand) and Seimens (Made is Germany and China). Very high chance for me to go with an Electroluc EWF10842 a 8kg front load model which cost 19,999 baht on offer (S$780) but I am still open for other available models when I get back and shop for the last time.

cdae59bcd0d649239a78617f3ecd2b67.jpeg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what others in the forum are saying, they dont build things to last, so just get simple one at a fair price, if it fucks up down the road just change. Forget about getting those expensive ones etc, they fuck up u more heart pain as it cost a bomb to repair and when u want to throw u feel its a waste as u spend soo much buying it in the 1st place.

I've not got it cos when I started this post I was about to travel and now in Singapore and tomorrow off to 2 weeks holiday so will buy when back.

Bosch Classic Maxx is by favourite in fact its my Maxx 1200 which broke down now so I want to replace this. Unfortunately Bosch is not available in Thailand.

I totally agree with you the electronics may fail more quickly than anything else so a simple machines is better. Other than Japanese and Korean brands for European brands no not choices, Electrolux (Made in Thailand) and Seimens (Made is Germany and China). Very high chance for me to go with an Electroluc EWF10842 a 8kg front load model which cost 19,999 baht on offer (S$780) but I am still open for other available models when I get back and shop for the last time.

View attachment 13558

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what others in the forum are saying, they dont build things to last, so just get simple one at a fair price, if it fucks up down the road just change. Forget about getting those expensive ones etc, they fuck up u more heart pain as it cost a bomb to repair and when u want to throw u feel its a waste as u spend soo much buying it in the 1st place.

Wise words indeed not just washers and dryers but the other electronic equipment too like TVs, refrigerators etc. Notice prices of electronic equipment and appliances are very cheap now a days compare to in the 80s I mean with reference to current income. For instance in the 80s a GE refrigerator could cost easily two thousand dollars and at that time it is a lot of money but the refrigerator could last you somewhat 15 to 20 years? A current similar model will probably cost less than two thousand which is no much com are to current standard of living but if it lasts ten years one should be very happy and hey getting a new equipment is nice too.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup the only items that have deflation is electronics, white goods, and actually cars,,,but in spore with COE and taxes etc its more ex lah...in Oz now,,Nissan Pulsar,,current model 20K AUD,,in the 90s also 20K AUD. I remember the first color tv, the ITT brand,,was about 4K sing in the 80s...in the 80s pay was 500 a mth for an office worker. ,,,so that is why I dont bother getting expensive white goods,,I just get money for value ones. If it conk out,,just buy new one,,,I give these white goods with movable parts,,like washing machines about 5 years life span,,,any additional year is a bonus,,,for fridges,,i expect it to last longer as the only moving part is the compressor,,,and fridge i try and get a 'better' one,,if it breaks down,,all the food in there is spoilt,,.

Wise words indeed not just washers and dryers but the other electronic equipment too like TVs, refrigerators etc. Notice prices of electronic equipment and appliances are very cheap now a days compare to in the 80s I mean with reference to current income. For instance in the 80s a GE refrigerator could cost easily two thousand dollars and at that time it is a lot of money but the refrigerator could last you somewhat 15 to 20 years? A current similar model will probably cost less than two thousand which is no much com are to current standard of living but if it lasts ten years one should be very happy and hey getting a new equipment is nice too.

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal
seldom post ... busy flying ah?

Skiving I must say

Yup the only items that have deflation is electronics, white goods, and actually cars,,,but in spore with COE and taxes etc its more ex lah...in Oz now,,Nissan Pulsar,,current model 20K AUD,,in the 90s also 20K AUD. I remember the first color tv, the ITT brand,,was about 4K sing in the 80s...in the 80s pay was 500 a mth for an office worker. ,,,so that is why I dont bother getting expensive white goods,,I just get money for value ones. If it conk out,,just buy new one,,,I give these white goods with movable parts,,like washing machines about 5 years life span,,,any additional year is a bonus,,,for fridges,,i expect it to last longer as the only moving part is the compressor,,,and fridge i try and get a 'better' one,,if it breaks down,,all the food in there is spoilt,,.

Well it is not uncommon for families where you are having a freezer and a refrigerator, some have two refrigerators too.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
does billionaire owned a washing machine?
or do they wear all their under wear once and dump them off..

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Bosch finally went kaput recently after 9 years. Like this brand as previous machine is also the same. Unfortunately its not available here in Thailand. Only common Japanese and Korean brands and Electrulux and Seimens are available. I only like front loading. Any recommendation?

Five years ago I bot a Bosch dryer and Samsung washing machine.

Since then my Bosch dryer broke down 3 times and my Samsung washing machine is still going strong.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BOSCH now made in Thailand,,and not they dont make things like they use too...even if German,,,alot of components are made elsewhere,,so quality is going down...like BMW..the base models are assembled in Poland and South Africa but alot of components are made by local suppliers,,,so QC abit dodgy. Now even alot of branded 'appliances' are just made in China generic stuff..only the brand is different.

Since then my Bosch dryer broke down 3 times and my Samsung washing machine is still going strong.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My Bosch dryer is now almost 10 years old still very good.