• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Washing Machines

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BOSCH now made in Thailand,,and not they dont make things like they use too...even if German,,,alot of components are made elsewhere,,so quality is going down...like BMW..the base models are assembled in Poland and South Africa but alot of components are made by local suppliers,,,so QC abit dodgy. Now even alot of branded 'appliances' are just made in China generic stuff..only the brand is different.

So I heard a few times before that Bosch washing machine made in Thailand but strangely not available here.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They could be under the Siemens brand,,,anyway no bosch than dont get bosch lor,,just get a simple one without those fancy electronics..

and there is always a defective machine out of soo many produced,,,u lucky u never get the bad one,,,
So I heard a few times before that Bosch washing machine made in Thailand but strangely not available here.

My Bosch dryer is now almost 10 years old still very good.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wise words indeed not just washers and dryers but the other electronic equipment too like TVs, refrigerators etc. Notice prices of electronic equipment and appliances are very cheap now a days compare to in the 80s I mean with reference to current income. For instance in the 80s a GE refrigerator could cost easily two thousand dollars and at that time it is a lot of money but the refrigerator could last you somewhat 15 to 20 years? A current similar model will probably cost less than two thousand which is no much com are to current standard of living but if it lasts ten years one should be very happy and hey getting a new equipment is nice too.

I believe that "com are to current standard of living"
may be "cost of living" in your context, as you were referring to cost