• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Washing Machines

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My Bosch finally went kaput recently after 9 years. Like this brand as previous machine is also the same. Unfortunately its not available here in Thailand. Only common Japanese and Korean brands and Electrulux and Seimens are available. I only like front loading. Any recommendation?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siemens is Bosch right?

My Bosch finally went kaput recently after 9 years. Like this brand as previous machine is also the same. Unfortunately its not available here in Thailand. Only common Japanese and Korean brands and Electrulux and Seimens are available. I only like front loading. Any recommendation?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Siemens is Bosch right?

No idea. But its going for bloody S$1.5k to S$2.4k this is rediculous cos in Singapore it's less than S$1k. My Bosch is Maxx 1200 I remembered it was only like $800 before.

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bought an Electrolux about 3 months ago for $$799 at Parisilk Sembawang. Not too bad so far. Here we also have American brands too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zanussi.

12-13-2007-02-55-25--RobM.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bought an Electrolux about 3 months ago for $$799 at Parisilk Sembawang. Not too bad so far. Here we also have American brands too.

May I ask you if its not too much to ask if your Electrolux is made in Thailand, they have a big factory here. There is one Electrolux that I am eying, a 8kg model EWF 10842 that costs S$780.

spd_20130702163720_b.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This Thailand uncle always like to tell people he very rich. My house still use washing board :o

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you . . . .

You're welcome.

One thing I note, nothing last for ever especially today's appliances. Unlike the old days when my Frigidaire and Kelvinator can last donkey years. Well-known quality brands of yesteryears have been replaced by cheap poor quality goods.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're welcome.

One thing I note, nothing last for ever especially today's appliances. Unlike the old days when my Frigidaire and Kelvinator can last donkey years. Well-known quality brands of yesteryears have been replaced by cheap poor quality goods.

Yes my Maytag fridge is great too. Problem in Thailand brands are limited.