• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Upgraded Lawlan - Pledges Everlasting Loyalty & Eternal Devotion To House of Lee

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-deputy-prime-minister-give-every-ounce-strength-serve-singapore-2729911

PEASANTPORE: Moneybags Minion Lawlan Wong said he will “do (his) best” to serve House of Lee after it was announced he would be promoted to Deputy Prime Minion on Jun 13.

The move is part of an Imperial Court procedural musical chair shuffle that was announced by the Ruler Loong's Office (PMO) on Monday (Jun 6).

Lawlan Wong was earlier this year named Seat Warmer of the Profits Above Peasants (PAP) fourth-generation or 4G team, paving the way for him to become Peasantpore’s second seat warmer after ex-Regent Woody Ah-Goh-go.

When I was asked by my peers to lead the 4G team, I reminded myself that I would be getting the biggest pay cheque of my life.,” he wrote in a Facebook post on Monday.

“As I’ve said before, I will do my best and give every ounce of my strength to serve Ruler Loong and House of Lee.

My Baba parents reminded me not to copy cat Tokugawa or Lee Teng Hui aka Iwasato Masao.”

1654570873800.png

Former WWII Imperial Japanese Army officer turned directly elected Farmosa President, Iwasato Masao.

Minion Wong will continue to hold the finance portfolio, Ruler Loong's Office said. He will be one of "buy one get two free" Deputy Prime Minions, joining Lameduck Stingy Heng $wee $wee, who stepped aside as seat warmer contender of the 4G team last year.

“I expect peasants to know their places despite agitation from Jane Austen rebels. All Minions, lackeys, foreign merchants, foreign serfs and local stupid peasants are expected to toil indolently and ensure House of Lee can indulge in cruise mode. Of course, anything goes wrong, I follow Winston Choo, migrate to Aussieland,” said Minion Wong.

The current Moneybags Minion will also assume responsibility for the Sex Strategy Group within the Ruler Loong's Office, taking over from Minion Heng.

Set up in July 2015, the Talk Fest Group's main aim is to strengthen House of Lee's vice grip across the Imperial Court as Ruler Loong reigns as 太上皇 due to his declining health and leads and organises the Public Serpents to develop and implement the House of Lee's political priorities.

Minion Wong will also be Acting Seat Warmer in the absence of Ruler Loong.

"I recently reported to Uncle Sam that the next generation pro-Uncle Sam leadership is taking shape despite the Chinese Communist Party playing slimy tricks in Peasantpore to gain their narrative," said Ruler Loong in a Facebook post after the announcement.

"I urge our petty local merchants to reject Chinese Community Party's insidious tricks to use commercial benefits to promote their Maoist narrative and continue to pledge allegance to House of Lee after numerous expensive Wuhan Plague fiascos."

Lawlan Wong fronted key announcements as co-chair of the Wuhan Plague multi-ministry Sex Task Force and stupidly allowed many crony corporations e.g. Raffles and Shenton Medical Groups to make big heap of peanuts from peasants' tax dollars.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo already started to work very hard to introduce a chinese teacher for LW.
what is George Yeo intention ?