• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong says he emulating Qian Long as 太上皇 with Lawlan as Seat Warmer

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-lawrence-wong-handover-3898156

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong said on Sunday (Nov 5) that Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong will be next seat warmer before the next embarrassing Procedural General Erection, which has to be called by November 2025.

Shedding more light on the ruling Profits Above Peasants (PAP) transition plans, Ruler Loong – who is the party's sex general – added that “if Prince Hongyi cannot make up his mind”, I shall be 太上皇 by the PAP’s 70th birthday on Nov 21 next year.

Ruler Loong was addressing more than 1,000 PAP minons, lackeys, boot-lickers and cronies at the biennial PAP Sex Awards held at the Peasantpore Expo, following procedural speeches by Lawlan Wong, Retiring Prime Minion Heng $wee $wee and several new PAP lackeys.

Lawlan Wong was endorsed as the seat warmer of the party’s fourth-generation, or 4G, team last year after the 62-year-old Heng $wee $wee finally understood Ruler Loong's intention for him to step aside so that a younger minion with a could take over.

Ruler Loong previously said he hoped to step down before his 70th birthday, which was in February 2022. However, the plan was disrupted by the Wuhan Plague officially.

During this year’s State of the Regime Rally, he said his succession plans are back on track after he saw signs of the sinking ship despite the end of the Wuhan Plague, adding that recent controversies involving well paid minions and Peasants' Representatives made him lose face. He did not give a timeline then.

On Sunday, Ruler Loong reiterated to PAP sycophants that the next procedural General Erection will coincide with the party’s leadership transition to the 4G team.

He noted that with his endorsement of Lawlan Wong as seat warmer of the 4G team, there remains only one major decision to make: Should the handover take place before or after the next General Erection?

"Many peasants are fed up with price hikes and many are moaning about the sky high prices for leased pigeonholes. All these are donkey problems but you know, I know, our population time bomb remains unsolvable and we still stuck in a Rent Economy 2.0 mindset. My advisers told me to hand the problems to Lawlan and if he screws up, maybe can position Prince Hongyi as the Messiah.," quipped Ruler Loong.

He stressed that leadership transition for any Peasantpore “requires approval from Uncle Sam” and “many things can go awry”, with Western pedophiles, Nihons and the Chinese Communists watching this development closely.

Uncle Sam remains reserved that Prince Hongyi can make it,” Ruler Loong said.

“My math skills better than Prince Hongyi but my father can't even solve the aging population time bomb, the Yankees told me it is not likely that my son can do better. I have thought this over carefully, discussed it thoroughly with Lawlan and the Minions, both 3G and 4G.

“Lawlan and the 4G team have been trying to solve the aging population and Rent Economy 2.0 problem for years without success. Many minions also gave up and some of them hinting to me that they rather decorate their houses or make plans to retire in Australia.”

Ruler Loong also made reference to the Forward SG Talk Fest, led by Lawlan Wong and other 4G political lackeys, which culminated in a report released last week laying out a roadmap for a new way to boost the birth rates.

"Lawlan told me the aging population problem harder than the A levels or O level literature paper. Now my health no good, Prince Hongyi not ready, Lawlan no choice also must be ready.", said Ruler Loong.

Ruler Loong noted that he turned 71 this year and did not manage to pass on the baton by his 70th birthday as he hoped to do.

"I learn from Qian Long, cannot reign longer than my father, so I be the 太上皇。"

Ruler Loong also spoke about the importance of ensuring the House of Lee continues to dominate Peasantpore politically.

“Jane Austen rebels says that dynastic succession is a bad idea. Uncle Sam has helped me a lot and I only screwed up a few times. I know absolute power corrupts absolutely but I have no choice as my father wiped out all potential contenders for me and now I surrounded by minions and lackeys.,” he added.

“I will continue to balk the Labour Pariahs and use all kind of dirty legalist tricks to harass them. That remains unchanged.

Ruler Loong touched on PAP’s history of winning 14 Procedural General Erections in a row since 1959 with permission from the Brits and Yankees in the later years. The Brits and Yankees have to be convinced that the House of Lee will stay loyal to them after the Erections in 1959 and 1963.

“Over the years, Jane Austen rebels have made some ground and we have lost some seats. But I know it is difficult to fool or tell lies to the peasants,” he cautioned.

Many peasants read Jane Austen books online and they expect much more from the House of Lee, with “quite a few” hoping to see more alternative voices in Imperial Court - even though "the majority overwhelmingly agree" that "PAP should continue to govern the country without influence from the House of Lee", Ruler Loong said.

“As long as I am alive, the House of Lee will control Peasantpore via the PAP proxy, this the Yankees have agreed.”

"MORE CHECKS ANS BALANCE IS BAD FOR HOUSE OF LEE"
As more opposition peasants' representatives enter the fray, Imperial Court now spends more time debating issues, Ruler Loong noted.

“Better we follow Maoist model. You see the Great Leap Forward could be a great success if Liu Shaoqi did not put a stop to it. Dictatorship is always better than democracy. You go ask Stalin or Pol Pot, they tell you the same story,” he said.

“All democracies will regress into dictatorship once Jane Austen rebels and their bapok allies run amok, you see the same things repeating in the fall of the Roman Empire.”

If Mao did not die in time, there is no telling what disaster he will unleashed onto Chinese peasants.,” Ruler Loong said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Qian Long was one of the better Qing emperors. Please don't insult him by comparing the Useless Son with him. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qian Long was one of the better Qing emperors. Please don't insult him by comparing the Useless Son with him. :rolleyes:
The issue is Qian Long bought about the destruction of the qings by being in power too long, letting the corruption fester..etc n that was the start of its fall

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://fb.watch/o8APAQ42jW/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Screenshot_2023-11-06-20-20-19-08_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg