• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Until now nobody know what is LKY religion

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Lang jiao wei and cb will lar Dian Wei. Jia sai k.

I not Kong jiao WEI sir, I am telling Yi the truth. He is God, not you. He tells you what to do, not Yi tell Him what to do. If you cannot understand that n respect Him, you will never be able to hear Him sir

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKy doesnt believe in any religion as he is God himself!

But LKY is one staunch believer in Feng Shi.

hongchuan.jpg

When Hong Chuan monk was still around, he always seek advice from him in everything he is going to do. Really!

But once Hong Chuan passed away, LKY quickly gave up his position as Prime Minister and let Wooden Goh Chok Tong be the Prime Minister is because, LKY cannot predict what will happen next in the future as Hong Chuan is not around to give him advice anymore. This is what I heard from someone.

lee_kuan_yew.jpg

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not Kong jiao WEI sir, I am telling Yi the truth. He is God, not you. He tells you what to do, not Yi tell Him what to do. If you cannot understand that n respect Him, you will never be able to hear Him sir
You no medicine can cure already, it's as good as kena AIDS.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

believe fengshui,kee lan..Asked if he believes in fengshui, MM Lee laughed and said it was "utter rubbish" that people think he does.:biggrin:
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110121-259592/4.html

Any one know why Ven Hong Choon

is the Anointed One ???

What about the current Ven ???

MM Lee: Fengshui is "utter rubbish"

Pragmatism is not just a tenet Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew holds dear in his public life. He also runs his private affairs in a practical, fact-based manner.

Asked if he believes in fengshui, MM Lee laughed and said it was "utter rubbish" that people think he does.

Many Singaporeans The Straits Times team spoke to were curious about MM Lee's private life and he gamely answered all personal questions in a 32 hours of interviews with Straits Times journalists between 2008 and 2009.

Here are MM Lee's private thoughts on issues like homosexuality and love.

jw5

Loyal
Dunno what religion, but he comes from the "My family members are the smartest and the best" school.
And he probably really believes that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This thread is 2 years old and people still have not figured out what religion Old Goat belongs to? Let Papsmearer enlighten everyone.

LEE KUAN YEW'S RELIGION IS THE WORSHIP OF MONEY

Every waking moment he has is devoted to how he can make more money for his family and himself. I defy anyone to prove otherwise.

M

Mdm Tang

This thread is 2 years old and people still have not figured out what religion Old Goat belongs to? Let Papsmearer enlighten everyone.

LEE KUAN YEW'S RELIGION IS THE WORSHIP OF MONEY

Every waking moment he has is devoted to how he can make more money for his family and himself. I defy anyone to prove otherwise.

what is networth ???

A) S$10 Bn or
B) S$20 Bn or
C) S$30 Bn or
D) S$40 Bn or
E) S$50 Bn