• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Until now nobody know what is LKY religion

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
how do you prove this?

Simple, in front of him, you put ten tables. On each table, u put the symbol of a major religion eg, cross for christians, buddha for buddist, etc. On the last table, u put a bag of money. Than u sit back and see which table he goes to.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKy doesnt believe in any religion as he is God himself!

But LKY is one staunch believer in Feng Shi.

hongchuan.jpg

When Hong Chuan monk was still around, he always seek advice from him in everything he is going to do. Really!

But once Hong Chuan passed away, LKY quickly gave up his position as Prime Minister and let Wooden Goh Chok Tong be the Prime Minister is because, LKY cannot predict what will happen next in the future as Hong Chuan is not around to give him advice anymore. This is what I heard from someone.

IN other words, LKY is a bloody coward who cannot hold his life well.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Si lan Singapore Hokkien peng peasants soldiers...

Who say i die?....knn everytime say i die....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ok6l5SgfqUI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is too smart to be an atheist cos atheism makes no sense at all. Only fools say there is no God.

you are an idiot whahahahaah ...only stupid ppl have religion ...because religion stop them from thinking and control their action . nothing can stop lky from doing what he wants ...:wink: . proof to us that lky is a religious man :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why ppl here think that lky have a religion ? its just you yourself needed one because you cant control your own life and you have no confidence to do what you wanted to do . its just you yourself cant survive without imaginary man not others :wink:

M

Mdm Tang

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2010/09/...-lee-kuan-yew/

Q: “And yoga, is that right? Meditation?”

Mr Lee: “Yes.”

Q: “Tell me about meditation?”

Mr Lee: “Well, I started it about two, three years ago when Ng Kok Song, the Chief Investment Officer of the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, I knew he was doing meditation. His wife had died but he was completely serene. So, I said, how do you achieve this? He said I meditate everyday and so did my wife and when she was dying of cancer, she was totally serene because she meditated everyday and he gave me a video of her in her last few weeks completely composed completely relaxed and she and him had been meditating for years. Well, I said to him, you teach me. He is a devout Christian. He was taught by a man called Laurence Freeman, a Catholic. His guru was John Main a devout Catholic. When I was in London, Ng Kok Song introduced me to Laurence Freeman. In fact, he is coming on Saturday to visit Singapore, and we will do a meditation session. The problem is to keep the monkey mind from running off into all kinds of thoughts. It is most difficult to stay focused on the mantra. The discipline is to have a mantra which you keep repeating in your innermost heart, no need to voice it over and over again throughout the whole period of meditation. The mantra they recommended was a religious one. Ma Ra Na Ta, four syllables. Come To Me Oh Lord Jesus. So I said Okay, I am not a Catholic but I will try. He said you can take any other mantra, Buddhist Om Mi Tuo Fo, and keep repeating it. To me Ma Ran Na Ta is more soothing. So I used Ma Ra Na Ta. You must be disciplined. I find it helps me go to sleep after that. A certain tranquility settles over you. The day’s pressures and worries are pushed out. Then there’s less problem sleeping. I miss it sometimes when I am tired, or have gone out to a dinner and had wine. Then I cannot concentrate. Otherwise I stick to it.”

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when a person grow older he will scare of death especially those rich one ...they will try to be religious even though deep down inside they dont want to believe theres god ...but bo bian ...times up soon so lan lan .

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2010/09/...-lee-kuan-yew/

Q: “And yoga, is that right? Meditation?”

Mr Lee: “Yes.”

Q: “Tell me about meditation?”

Mr Lee: “Well, I started it about two, three years ago when Ng Kok Song, the Chief Investment Officer of the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, I knew he was doing meditation. His wife had died but he was completely serene. So, I said, how do you achieve this? He said I meditate everyday and so did my wife and when she was dying of cancer, she was totally serene because she meditated everyday and he gave me a video of her in her last few weeks completely composed completely relaxed and she and him had been meditating for years. Well, I said to him, you teach me. He is a devout Christian. He was taught by a man called Laurence Freeman, a Catholic. His guru was John Main a devout Catholic. When I was in London, Ng Kok Song introduced me to Laurence Freeman. In fact, he is coming on Saturday to visit Singapore, and we will do a meditation session. The problem is to keep the monkey mind from running off into all kinds of thoughts. It is most difficult to stay focused on the mantra. The discipline is to have a mantra which you keep repeating in your innermost heart, no need to voice it over and over again throughout the whole period of meditation. The mantra they recommended was a religious one. Ma Ra Na Ta, four syllables. Come To Me Oh Lord Jesus. So I said Okay, I am not a Catholic but I will try. He said you can take any other mantra, Buddhist Om Mi Tuo Fo, and keep repeating it. To me Ma Ran Na Ta is more soothing. So I used Ma Ra Na Ta. You must be disciplined. I find it helps me go to sleep after that. A certain tranquility settles over you. The day’s pressures and worries are pushed out. Then there’s less problem sleeping. I miss it sometimes when I am tired, or have gone out to a dinner and had wine. Then I cannot concentrate. Otherwise I stick to it.”

meditation got nothin to do with religious ...when im stress or tired i also close my eyes for an hour and stop my brain from working ...

M

Mdm Tang

We do by the elimination method :

the following ones are out :

a) Tau Pek Kong
b) Kuan Yin ( Goddness of Mercy )
c) Mohdmad
d) Laughing Buddha
e) Elephanto
f) Sir Kuan Kong , cont ...

M

Mdm Tang