• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Until now nobody know what is LKY religion

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY's religion is Power.

Manokie, you are the great lexicographer on SBF. what is the term for that?

Is it megalomania? I was thinking of something that shld end in "ism'.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky1.jpg

I say you dance you better dance . I say you jump, you will asked how high ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My humble apologies, bro. Will remember that.

LoL..

PS. Leongsam must build a list of recommended acronyms.

hahaha. imagine what brain trauma i went thru when i thought you wrote Ho ching didn't like his father in law cos of all the bad things the old man did.

i agree Leongsam must come up with an ISO guideline here like his other forum. Nowadays the following abbreviations are so well known: BBBJ, BF, CIM, COF

M

Mdm Tang

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2010/09/transcripts-new-york-timesiht-interview-lee-kuan-yew/

Q: “Not. Well you should be glad that you’ve gotten way past where most of us will get.”

Mr Lee: “That is my trouble. So, when is the last leaf falling?”

Q: “Do you feel like that, do you feel like the leaves are coming off?”

Mr Lee: “Well, yes. I mean I can feel the gradual decline of energy and vitality and I mean generally every year when you know you are not on the same level as last year. But that is life.”

Q: “My mother used to say never get old.”

Mr Lee: “Well, there you will try never to think yourself old. I mean I keep fit, I swim, I cycle.”

Q: “And yoga, is that right? Meditation?”

Mr Lee: “Yes.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkies who can't distinguish between agnosticism and atheism.

Good luck asking them to state the differences between Theravada and Mahayana Buddhism, Sunni vs Shi'ite Islam, Catholicism vs Anglicanism vs Orthodox, Presbyterian vs Methodist, Scottish vs York Rite Freemasonry, or ask them about more exotic faiths such as Zoroastrianism, Ba'hai etc.

Zero intellectual curiosity for things that do not fill your stomach. Happy 47th anniversary of willful ignorance. :cool:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no info on his religion believes?

His religion initially was to 'put ppl away' but later change to 'where the money is' kind of divine belief. But since you perfer a nick like jack neo, it would be better you worship the 'Cunt Lord' better!:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is too smart to be an atheist cos atheism makes no sense at all. Only fools say there is no God.

For a blur fuck ball carrier like you, of course you'll say there definitely is a GOD or else where would LKY figure in your worthless life! LOL

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
erm, Atheist?

No I believe Leongsam said "agnostic"

Common misconception... Agnostics believe nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God and that human knowledge is limited to experience. While atheists denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I really don't know where the old man's believes lie. I suspect its somewhere in between, as is mine....

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the delphi forum, a poster wrote that Hong chuan eventually hated Lky for betraying him. related to some temple affair. forgot liao.

How can a monk harbor hatred?
Lky used to only wear red neckties especially on overseas trips on HC's advice.
Some said HC had a hand to normalise relationships between PRC and Singapore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can a monk harbor hatred?
Lky used to only wear red neckties especially on overseas trips on HC's advice.
Some said HC had a hand to normalise relationships between PRC and Singapore.

monk also human ....and delusion religious nuts make use of their religion to con people that they are saint .