• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Undermining WP in this forum

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the above going to be the preface of your upcoming autobiography describing your own character flaws?:oIo:

LOL. Business partners dismissing one person means the person is a bad egg. Two entire political parties have dismissed one chap, yet the chap thinks of himself as a saint and political saviour of which others are blind.

The double standards never fail to show.

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the crisis over? In a way, I feel the emergency "surgical" part is indeed over.

But there is a chronic phase that needs to be managed (or exploited, depending on where one stands). And there are many things that can happen suddenly, or creep up quietly, just like complications after big surgery operation.

Eg looks like YSL has completely vanished. Surely at some point somebody will draw the comparison to another vanishing act under WongKS... right under your nose for over 10 years and you got lulled into complacency, and completely misjudged character... etc... and ignored danger signs that he could behave in such an incredibly irresponsible way... disappearing in such a way.

Am afraid may need several more big operations.... WP would probably still need to produce YSL and I think people still want to hear him speak up, apologise etc.... not to mention the by-elections which I'm not so sure would be an easy-win, especially if it's dragged 6months to a year from now and still no sign of YSL.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. The surgery is indeed over. Now's the autopsy and cremation. No body needs to be produced, the body is cremated. Nobody in Hougang is interested in what happens to the body. They're only interested in who's next to take over. As long as that's arranged well, everything's fine. If PAP drags the BE, it's only because it can't find or decide on a candidate at such short notice to return a respectable result. WP has three or four sure-win candidates lined up already.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sigh. People don't really understand that certain behaviours are actually habitual, they don't just pop up over night. Irresponsible people will be irresponsible from the start. Selfish people will be selfish no matter what. Scheming people will always scheme. People who like to F around will also be habitual.

There are people already given their "testimonials" of YSL. It makes you wonder why a lady keeps singing praises of him while his ex-business partners and ex-boss have come to the same conclusion that he is an irresponsible person.

It is just that you may not know him well enough that you don't see nor realize what a person he is. Things happen with reasons and such behaviour from him doesn't just happen overnight.

Goh Meng Seng

You believe everything ST reports?

You believe those people who would throw stones after a person has been declared politically executed and dead?

People like you also display habitual, obsessive behaviour. Except yours is so obvious one doesn't have to be your close associate or insider to know what kind of person you are.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh. People don't really understand that certain behaviours are actually habitual, they don't just pop up over night. Irresponsible people will be irresponsible from the start. Selfish people will be selfish no matter what. Scheming people will always scheme. People who like to F around will also be habitual.

There are people already given their "testimonials" of YSL. It makes you wonder why a lady keeps singing praises of him while his ex-business partners and ex-boss have come to the same conclusion that he is an irresponsible person.

It is just that you may not know him well enough that you don't see nor realize what a person he is. Things happen with reasons and such behaviour from him doesn't just happen overnight.

I really agree with you that some personal characteristics, traits and habits are immutable. WP and NSP added together should have almost 1,000 in membership. All agree that you should get out of politics. Ask them to write testimonials for you and post it here. Great read-and-laugh materials, I'm sure.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah u twisted bitter bo liao politico wanabe...LTK's recent reply to pap stooge Ho Kah Leong speaks volumes...pap is clutching at straws n losing the plot...first LHL n KBW's feeble lame attempts...now HKL's crap...

the only bombs i see r the bombs that hv blown up in yr face time n again...bombed out of WP; bombed out of NSP; bombed out as a supposed 'politico mentor'...

You may think WP is safe now, "came out smelling like roses". Tell you the truth, you contradict yourself. WP has suffered damages for dragging its feet on this matter. Yes, only for people like you who insist that WP do not say anything because PAP also like that, they don't expect it.

The crisis is far from over yet. The whole incident has planted a bomb ticking within WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have to say you have an excellent understanding of human nature. It will stand you in good stead for the future. Keep up the good work and stay true to your cause. You have my utmost support.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

you should tell this to LKY.
he believes he can change a person nature and habit overnite by paying him astronomical high salaries.
Unfortunately his tactics has nurture a monster who is so wealthy and influential who is above the law,
and can issued deflmation suit at will to quell all accusations.
The stake is just too high to confess.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never come across an event where the rug had been pulled from under PAP in this manner. WP giving up its crown jewels to the open market is bold, unprecedented, and unexpected. The ball in now in PAP's court. There is nothing for WP to do but wait. I have no doubt that Hougang will remain in WP's hand as the margin is so wide. I am sure the healthy margin was afactor that was considered.
hahaha....again trying to sound profound but actually making kuku statement.
of course it is unpredecented as such thing has never happened before.....
with the heat increasing everyday....does LTK has a choice????
it is also clear that HG will remain in WP's hand if BE is called.......
what so unexpected???......even kukubird so kuku can see it cumming....
oh wait...ysl removal from CEC was a supposed to be a reward.......no wonder he cannot see it cumming.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Business partners dismissing one person means the person is a bad egg. Two entire political parties have dismissed one chap, yet the chap thinks of himself as a saint and political saviour of which others are blind.

The double standards never fail to show.

Intentional Blue on Blue. What a fucking farce of a military trained warped mind!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you in totality.

The crisis is indeed within the PAP.

I have never come across an event where the rug had been pulled from under PAP in this manner. WP giving up its crown jewels to the open market is bold, unprecedented, and unexpected. The ball in now in PAP's court. There is nothing for WP to do but wait. I have no doubt that Hougang will remain in WP's hand as the margin is so wide. I am sure the healthy margin was afactor that was considered.

PAP has never called by elections when its MPs died. The trauma from the by-elections of 1981 called to replace Devan Nair who accepted the Presidency led to JBJ creating history. By-elections is a dirty word for the PAP. The By elections strategy of 1991 though it was not a by election sealed the fate for PAP for good for this matter.

PAP is right that the people will happily vote an opposition figure if the govt of the day is not impacted.

Once again, there is nothing for WP to do except keeping working the ground and keep faith with the people.

How can Hougang not win by WP? If you have been to Serangoon Stadium in the last election, the crowds overflowed to the roadside. Now the force is going to be targeted in Hougang Stadium, I tell you, it will be more spectacular than World Cup Soccer finale. Singaporeans across all boundaries from NSEW zone will gather like never before. LHL may have to drop his pants the 2nd time. Expect the fox in SPH to be released in full for bloodshed kill . I am getting very excited already, that is why no 3-corner fight to spoil the show.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can Hougang not win by WP? If you have been to Serangoon Stadium in the last election, the crowds overflowed to the roadside. Now the force is going to be targeted in Hougang Stadium, I tell you, it will be more spectacular than World Cup Soccer finale. Singaporeans across all boundaries from NSEW zone will gather like never before. LHL may have to drop his pants the 2nd time.

Look at Hougang crowd for WP rally vs PAP crowd. Then go look at the number of seats for PAP vs WP

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at Hougang crowd for WP rally vs PAP crowd. Then go look at the number of seats for PAP vs WP

That is the result of unfair game. You win big, but you get little chips. Nevertheless, it shows to the world that Singapore legal system is screwed in favour of the ruling party.