• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Undermining WP in this forum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if others noticed this but recently there has been some organised attempt to undermine WP and some of their members in this forum. There are at least two. One with soft touch and the other is too impatient and started to lose his marbles. Not sure if they are working hard for the annual leadership meeting at Buona Vista PA camp or the opportunity to open PAP MPs door. Maybe NTUC voucher.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly surprising as Lee Hsien Loong is having to "waste"' his time "to fix the Opposition." Goh Meng Seng Is a PAP MIW wannabe.

jw5

Loyal
The only thing worse than a pap mole or a lifelong grudge holder against the WP is a dog in the manger who doesn't understand what it means to be an opposition politician in Singapore.
Perhaps he never did.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure if others noticed this but recently there has been some organised attempt to undermine WP and some of their members in this forum. There are at least two. One with soft touch and the other is too impatient and started to lose his marbles. Not sure if they are working hard for the annual leadership meeting at Buona Vista PA camp or the opportunity to open PAP MPs door. Maybe NTUC voucher.

Such attempts have always been around, from the old days pre GE 2006 right up to the present.

A few of those attempts even took place in the real world.

None of them however stopped WP growing strength to strength. I would not be too worried.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then I'm not sure if anyone noticed that Sammyboy forums is some form of organised attempt to undermine PAP.

(Just kidding.)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree. These are guys that genuine opposition flowers but can't get over the JBJ and the former fallout with the WP team, the SDP issues.
The only thing worse than a pap mole or a lifelong grudge holder against the WP is a dog in the manger who doesn't understand what it means to be an opposition politician in Singapore.Perhaps he never did.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The one who is too impatient acted like he has lost his marbles since day 1, started to lose doesn't sound right

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree. These are guys that are genuine opposition followers but can't get over the JBJ and the former fallout with the WP team, the SDP issues etc. The best chap in this mold has to be Nice-Gook, well educated, knowleadgeable, argues well but when he sugegsted Sylvia Lim was having an affair in the midst of YSL crisis, I nearly fell off my chair with laughter. Nothing to fear with his chap, harmless but definately one in the manger and a plus for PAP.
The only thing worse than a pap mole or a lifelong grudge holder against the WP is a dog in the manger who doesn't understand what it means to be an opposition politician in Singapore.Perhaps he never did.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't tell if they are coordinated, but saw sporadic attempts to prevent WP from getting too much shine for doing an exemplary move that put even the strongest party to shame. The only coordinated attempts I sense is the mainstream media's relentless effort to blow the simmering flame of YSL's scandal towards WP direction. Expulsion is not the end they hope to see. They want the name of WP to go down together with YSL. Venomous...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I would worry if this forum disappears. When something political hits Singapore, the first stop is ST, not because they a truthful, but the spin needs to be understood and then its SBF. Only refers to PAP matters. Any that has to do with other political parties and not the PAP, would suggest going to TRE. Its one of the reasons, I felt that Richard Wan lost his way. Without TRE, YSL episode would not have come out. TNP got the scoop but never said anything. SBF is very protective of the fledging opposition. Yes, pro- Singapore, pro-transparency, pro- accountability and everything to force the PAP to come clean.
Then I'm not sure if anyone noticed that Sammyboy forums is some form of organised attempt to undermine PAP. (Just kidding.)

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree. These are guys that are genuine opposition followers but can't get over the JBJ and the former fallout with the WP team, the SDP issues etc. The best chap in this mold has to be Nice-Gook, well educated, knowleadgeable, argues well but when he sugegsted Sylvia Lim was having an affair in the midst of YSL crisis, I nearly fell off my chair with laughter. Nothing to fear with his chap, harmless but definately one in the manger and a plus for PAP.

finally you talk about Nice-Gook !!!

must it take me to open thread, dig all his old posts before you whack him !??!?!?

woulds appreciate if you at least popst in my thread if you wan to whack him ...

anyway I concede liao ... even if we say the same thing and i SAY it 1st ... the reaction is totally different...

you say things, people pay attention...
i say thing, kanna zap zap

by the way who is the too impatient guy who started to lose his marbles. ???

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way who is the too impatient guy who started to lose his marbles. ???

Try looking in the mirror the impatient one shouldn't be too far away from you

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not him.

I understand, but I don't know which is worse, dark agenda in favour of PAP for agenda for its own envious, jealous emotion. We have to agree that PAP has done some good for the country and it is no wonder that they would have a few supporters who would naturally be against WP or any opposition. But the NSP village insect (not NSP as a whole) has done nothing good.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the PAP finally got their IB team act together and decided to stop sending pple like Clinton666 and RonRon

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST has to toe on the party lines else they may risk having their circulation restricted (Unlikely to happen to ST). This good trick by that old man ensures the papers & magazines with circulation in Singapore are muzzled. Yes. I agree with you that this forums must stay as this is the one small un-muzzled space and I trust the forum administrator Sam Leong not to bow to any pressure to release our information.

I have not been catching up much on the forums and the news in general recently but I read briefly that Richard Wan is the face of TRE. Of all internet websites, why did he choose TRE I wonder. But with a face to the notorious TRE, it adds a little creditability to the notorious website. But he is also exposing himself to potential lawsuits, hence TRE will mellow down and this will not appeal to the hardcore anti MIW fanatics.

Bro, I would worry if this forum disappears. When something political hits Singapore, the first stop is ST, not because they a truthful, but the spin needs to be understood and then its SBF. Only refers to PAP matters. Any that has to do with other political parties and not the PAP, would suggest going to TRE. Its one of the reasons, I felt that Richard Wan lost his way. Without TRE, YSL episode would not have come out. TNP got the scoop but never said anything. SBF is very protective of the fledging opposition. Yes, pro- Singapore, pro-transparency, pro- accountability and everything to force the PAP to come clean.

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has to go through this period of baptism by fire. It is good for the party. It will strengthen the members (at least those who stick around) and help it galvanise itself to becoming a true Opposition that singaporeans can put their trust in...when one day the whole country starts to realise that the PAP of today is not the same as that of the 60s and 70s and start looking for a saviour.

WP should just open itself up to listening all voices..even if its from Chua Lee Hoong. Just as politicians in United States have learnt to cultivate journalists who are sympathetic to their cause, I do think that there are very few in the PAP camp that are truly die-hard.

PAPs "success" is based purely on its ability to build buildings and earn money from everyone, including its poor. The passion that flows through the WP does not flow through the PAP supporters. Many will just switch sides the minute the PAP runs out of money to distribute to them.

If WP can get its economic team into order...attract some true economists (not bogus fellas like Tan Jee Say...pui pui!!) into its fold, Singaporeans will certainly start to flock towards WP.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which party does the ST undermine the most over the years?

Enough said.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gwKEdFoUB0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>