• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugliest SIA girl!

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised they have botak air stewardess

kingfisher_air_hostess_1.jpg

jw5

Loyal
China airline stewardess are also easy target for a good bonk. So far, I've succeeded twice in befriending them on my return trip from mainland and ended up whacking them shiok shiok! :biggrin:
China Airlines is a Taiwanese airline.
Air China is a PRC airline.
Which do you mean?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chief purser, no such thong as chief stewardess. a purser safekeeps your purse and all your money in it. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
lovesamleong said:
I bet most of you will agree she is ulgy :smile:

Singapore-Airlines-A380-Suites-Singapore-Girl-Unit.jpg

Very sad to see this kind also can pass ah. Next time, get Pinays maids for such placement to cut cost - $8 per day wage ! World best.

I wanna puke.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad to see this kind also can pass ah. Next time, get Pinays maids for such placement to cut cost - $8 per day wage ! World best.

I wanna puke.

I'm glad to see that SIA is proactively catering to the needs of the transgender/transgender-loving customers.
It's a niche demand, but potentially lucrative.
Thumbs up for Singapore Airlines' service excellence!

/s

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
any airasia babes beats these hideous sq girls hands down...how on earth they pass the 'facial' test....even silkair girls are prettier...

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! for heaven sake.
2. with such quality as its crew will send the plane into a mountain.

With her as crew, chances would be that the pilot puts the plane into reverse and backs into a mountain; that's why i always sit in the front:*:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erection2011 said:
plane can reverse during flight meh ? i know can stop but didnt know about reverse.:*:

Even with the reverse thrusters in place, it will not go reverse (helicopter maybe). That is why there is such a word as turnaround.