• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugliest SIA girl!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad to see this kind also can pass ah. Next time, get Pinays maids for such placement to cut cost - $8 per day wage ! World best.

I wanna puke.

The shocking thing is that there had been so reported many cases of high-altitude molestations of this Singapore

Girls. Maybe they serve too much of liquour and inebriated passengers do not know what the hell they are doing.

I also understand that Silkair gals must earn enough merit points before they can be upgraded to serve SQ flights.

I have used Silkair many times and find them very helpful and friendly. Another thing I realised is that Silkair flights

are all an all-gal cabin crew flights. They do not have male stewards with them.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blue = Stewardess
Green = Leading Stewardess
Red = Chief Stewardess

Typically, it takes a Blue 5 years or more to reach Green and another five years or more to reach Red.

Typically, Blues in Economy class, Greens in Business and Reds in First.

Let me add abit here,
Purple kebaya = in flight stewardess

Blue: economy
Green: economy, business n first class
Red: in charge of economy most of the time since purple will always be either in business n first class
Purple: incharge of the whole classess bt mostly stays in business n first class..

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet most of you will agree she is ulgy :smile:

Singapore-Airlines-A380-Suites-Singapore-Girl-Unit.jpg

Walau! The one on the right looks like a ladyboy.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even with the reverse thrusters in place, it will not go reverse (helicopter maybe). That is why there is such a word as turnaround.
Eh, chill bros ...it's just a tongue-in-cheek reply to the word "mountain" as mentioned in an earlier reply. I know that there's no reverse gear in a plane - just as turnaround can also be used for crew without overnite stay. Suffice it to say that God would have given man wings if ......:biggrin:

Thoth2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New Thai airline with a twist

PC Air finally ready to spread its wings
Published: 16/12/2011 at 12:00 AM
Newspaper section: Business

After a nine-month delay, a privately owned Thai airline billed as the world's first carrier to employ the third gender as cabin attendants, is ready to take to the skies.
339983.jpg

Last edited: