• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugliest SIA girl!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet most of you will agree she is ulgy :smile:

Singapore-Airlines-A380-Suites-Singapore-Girl-Unit.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ermm... which 1?

ugliness both got fight leh. :biggrin:

have to say lots of neighbourhood kopitiam beer promoter looks better.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a smoking SIA girl :smile:

And one that want to show off her large neh neh :eek:

Attachments

• sia girl smoking.jpg
    sia girl smoking.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,195
  • sia girl bares all.jpg
    sia girl bares all.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,301

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standard of SIA girl has dropped tremendously for the last 10 years. I'm flying Cathay the next time. Even Chinese airlines mei meis are nicer looking.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Green is supervisor and red is leading (chief) stewardess for something? can someone clarify? :confused:

Red means I have menstural period today. BJ only
Blue means I am safe but might still get pregnant.
Green means Please fuck me. I am in the safe period today.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time they always promote their airline by their girls,singapore girl or something

no wonders nowadays never see such ads.

they may be sued by traumatised passengers...

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, why all SIA girl so Katek and Toa Pui these days? I could never imagine. Shocking.

I guess it takes me by surprise because I have not flown SIA for some 25 years now. Lousy service, and see Sinkiepoolean no up, and phor lam par on Ang Moh.