• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugliest SIA girl!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore-Airlines-A380-Suites-Singapore-Girl-Unit.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like my army friend Yap Ah Loi.
Last time he cannot do 4 pushups so maybe he decided to become a women.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow i want to fly china air!

China airline stewardess are also easy target for a good bonk. So far, I've succeeded twice in befriending them on my return trip from mainland and ended up whacking them shiok shiok! :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,i really hands down! sibeh gao lat! cheo ka wa buay tahan, especially your this comment "Looks like my army friend Yap Ah Loi."

beeri good! Upz your points!Thanks.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like my army friend Yap Ah Loi.
Last time he cannot do 4 pushups so maybe he decided to become a women.[/QUOTE]

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
just bcoz they put on that SIA kerbaya costume u think all are SG ahlian meh?
u never kana greeted by filipinos, prc-meimei, taiwan-meimei, thaigers, etc... on SQ flights meh?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
just bcoz they put on that SIA kerbaya costume u think all are SG ahlian meh?
u never kana greeted by filipinos, prc-meimei, taiwan-meimei, thaigers, etc... on SQ flights meh?

SIA has always recruited mei meis from overseas. Its not that they are not SG ahlians but more that the standard of the mei meis they recruit are getting lower. Even the height for SIA girls have dropped. I remember there is a minimum height for SIA girls so that they can at least help the passengers move their carry on bags to the overhead compartments. Recent trips in the past few years shows that they have grown shorter.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Green is supervisor and red is leading (chief) stewardess for something? can someone clarify? :confused:

Blue = Stewardess
Green = Leading Stewardess
Red = Chief Stewardess

Typically, it takes a Blue 5 years or more to reach Green and another five years or more to reach Red.

Typically, Blues in Economy class, Greens in Business and Reds in First.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA has always recruited mei meis from overseas. Its not that they are not SG ahlians but more that the standard of the mei meis they recruit are getting lower. Even the height for SIA girls have dropped. I remember there is a minimum height for SIA girls so that they can at least help the passengers move their carry on bags to the overhead compartments. Recent trips in the past few years shows that they have grown shorter.

wahlaneh...
actually they gain more by recruiting more FT air stewardesses n hostesses u know?
bcoz on SQ flights are people from all over the world so they can meet the needs of their own people better mah.
for example, if got filipino customers those pinays can communicate better with them mah.:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The older stewardesses have seniority so they can choose the more attractive routes. The longer routes are I think easer as they get more points to qualify for the days off.

Ang Moh Airlines I find is most jialat. I encounter a number of sumo size air stewardess on Ang Moh Airlines.

Best looking Air stewardess are still the ones from East Asian airlines like Japan, China and Korea.

On a side note, most of the Kingfisher Airline(India Domestic airline) I've come across so far are also pretty good looking

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blue = Stewardess
Green = Leading Stewardess
Red = Chief Stewardess

Typically, it takes a Blue 5 years or more to reach Green and another five years or more to reach Red.

Typically, Blues in Economy class, Greens in Business and Reds in First.

This means Reds are longer in service -> older and the First Class gets the old stewardess :eek: