• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugliest SIA girl!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean, Eva Air, not bad looking girl.

330678758_0546f087b0.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA A380 SQ girls hardly smile when they serve food! Many are over worked/tired due to the number of passengers they need to service.

But I guess they are compensated with higher allowance for longer flights.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA A380 SQ girls hardly smile when they serve food! Many are over worked/tired due to the number of passengers they need to service.

But I guess they are compensated with higher allowance for longer flights.

No $ No smile

If they think you are poor, why bother smiling to you!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, Tudong air stewardess. Spoilt you vacation right?

But when you get a minah without tudong, you can bet she is hot

4411565813_f2fddee7cd_z.jpg

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had flown in some British and Canadian airlines before.

Some Flight Attendants, that's what they are called (it is really a low class job as a mile-high server), can hardly squeeze through the aisles. In case of emergency evacuation, sure kena stucked and no way to escape :eek:!!

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, different people different stoke. One man meat might be another man poison. Some of the bros here may find those girls not so pretty but again other bros may find them pretty......!