• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Sg fugitives in Thailand : Is Ramkamhaeng a nice place to live ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Orrrrrrrr its Ratchadaphisek Soi 10. Be careful when you use the word Rama ok?

Wahsai, happening place man, the dark dark side of Bangkok. I very familiar la. Heard Ramseth said he has many pillars along this road. Sure not boring la this place. Enjoy mate. How long are you staying there?

Well my fren calls it city home. I wouldn't know the full name. It's a condo in rachada soi 10.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well my fren calls it city home. I wouldn't know the full name. It's a condo in rachada soi 10.

Orrrrrrrr its Ratchadaphisek Soi 10. Be careful when you use the word Rama ok?

Wahsai, happening place man, the dark dark side of Bangkok. I very familiar la. Heard Ramseth said he has many pillars along this road. Sure not boring la this place. Enjoy mate. How long are you staying there?

Like that Jah Ras safe already. Just look for Ram or mention Ram since he's there.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be silly. Who the hell needs visa to stay in Thailand? Just get a chop and go in and stay as long as you like. Only kiasi angmohs go for visa runs or apply longer visas. The problem solves itself when you stayed until you're happy and decided to exit. Never use airport as point of exit or entry when on the run. Always use land crossings along Kedah to Kelantan borders. You can walk in and walk out without even having to get your passport stamped.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be silly. Who the hell needs visa to stay in Thailand? Just get a chop and go in and stay as long as you like. Only kiasi angmohs go for visa runs or apply longer visas. The problem solves itself when you stayed until you're happy and decided to exit. Never use airport as point of exit or entry when on the run. Always use land crossings along Kedah to Kelantan borders. You can walk in and walk out without even having to get your passport stamped.

so you done this tons of times?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you done this tons of times?

Not tons of times, perhaps tens of times. :wink:

There's no need to do that if you just want to go in a week or two as tourist. But sometimes, when you overstay because of cicumstances, you must know how to overstay. After overstaying and wanting to get out, you must know how to get out. Smooth as silk, no need stamp passport, no need visa. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not tons of times, perhaps tens of times. :wink:

There's no need to do that if you just want to go in a week or two as tourist. But sometimes, when you overstay because of cicumstances, you must know how to overstay. After overstaying and wanting to get out, you must know how to get out. Smooth as silk, no need stamp passport, no need visa. :wink:

so from the north of malaysia how do you get back to sg? Take a long ass bus ride? Isn't kelantan near the unstable southern states of pataini and the terroist crap?

Also ok they didn't chop your passport when you left thailand won't they arrest you when you try to reenter thailand at a later period?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so from the north of malaysia how do you get back to sg? Take a long ass bus ride? Isn't kelantan near the unstable southern states of pataini and the terroist crap?

Also ok they didn't chop your passport when you left thailand won't they arrest you when you try to reenter thailand at a later period?

It's a wonder how stupid minds can get. Sorry, I mean no personal insult, I don't know you anyway, nothing personal, just a general statement. Find a border checkpoint Thai-M'sia and get your passport choped. Your entry into Malaysia is cleared and your re-entry into Singapore will be cleared. As for so-called "southern Thai terroritory," no worry for me. They want to harm me for what? They treat me as friend. Their fried chicken is the best in the world. Tell KFC to go suck cock.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a wonder how stupid minds can get. Sorry, I mean no personal insult, I don't know you anyway, nothing personal, just a general statement. Find a border checkpoint Thai-M'sia and get your passport choped. Your entry into Malaysia is cleared and your re-entry into Singapore will be cleared. As for so-called "southern Thai terroritory," no worry for me. They want to harm me for what? They treat me as friend. Their fried chicken is the best in the world. Tell KFC to go suck cock.

Sorry I have never had a need to run road hence I wouldn't know. At least I ask if I dunno and I'll learn it even if it sounds simple to others. I don't ever presume to know something I don't know

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrap Khun Ram, I thought you will be away for a month come back Singapore so fast ah. You run road to meuang thai then have to run road back ah?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How current is your info? You cannot waltz in and out anymore between malaysia and Thailand border towns without passport....not after 911 and all the southern violence. You can't do that now without greasing some palms.

I know this for a fact because I used to smuggle people from china all the way to Malaysia.

Having said that, there is still a way to cross the borders and it's not via land...I tried it as recent as 2 years ago, not sure if this route is still possible.

I know this for a fact

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Khun Narong Wongwan, just curious about your nick, you use this expressway often? I mean I use the new extended stretch everyday to office la.

How current is your info? You cannot waltz in and out anymore between malaysia and Thailand border towns without passport....not after 911 and all the southern violence. You can't do that now without greasing some palms.

I know this for a fact because I used to smuggle people from china all the way to Malaysia.

Having said that, there is still a way to cross the borders and it's not via land...I tried it as recent as 2 years ago, not sure if this route is still possible.

I know this for a fact

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee Khun Narong Wongwan, just curious about your nick, you use this expressway often? I mean I use the new extended stretch everyday to office la.

Kekeke no bro, I am seldom in Bangkok....
Narong Wongwan is/was a politican.
I doubt the Narong expressway is named after him....or even Ngam Wongwan for that matter....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to border crossings...
I think the only thai borders you can waltz pass the immigration without passport now are the thai-laos crossings. I did that by accident a few times at nongkhai and sakaew.

Cambodian you used to be able to do as well but the crossings are subjected to their whims and fancy depending on the political climate....imagine to enter Cambodia a Singapore passport does not need a visa while a thai national does?!?

Burma I dun dare try since an incident that i was robbed at gunpoint by the border guards....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know this for a fact

Hey thanks for updating us on the information. The way ah ram puts it like it's so simple. If someone follows what he does if he doesn't get attacked at the southern states would probably get into problem trying to cross the border without getting passport stomped.

Those china ppl that you smuggle eventually wanted to stay in mudland?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Noted I guess my mistake. However there is really a highway name Narong another common name name is Ekkamia-Ramintra highway as it starts from Ramintra and ends at Ekkamia. 2.5 years ago a new stretch opened from Ramintra all the way to Outring Road or in Thai is Wongwaen (Official name is Kanchanaphisek Road). So now its all the way from Outer Ring Road to Ekkamia.

When you used the name Narong Wangwan I thought you mean Narong Wongwaen. By the way there is also a major road named Ngam Wongwan road and its also a long road running almost parallel with Chaeng Wattana road.

From
Kekeke no bro, I am seldom in Bangkok....
Narong Wongwan is/was a politican.
I doubt the Narong expressway is named after him....or even Ngam Wongwan for that matter....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair it really was so easy back then. The guards din even bother to stamp your passport unless you insist....they only interested to chop passports for those visa run cases (the passport owners dun even need to appear and could be hundreds of miles away). The border were so porous you can smuggle anything across.

Those PRCs or Burmese, Laotians wherever mostly go to Malaysia to work illegally. Most stay as long as they can...some wanted to go on to come here but I get them as far as Jb causeway only. I was not some evil snakehead that made people swim across on floating tyres or hiding in car boot.

Hey thanks for updating us on the information. The way ah ram puts it like it's so simple. If someone follows what he does if he doesn't get attacked at the southern states would probably get into problem trying to cross the border without getting passport stomped.

Those china ppl that you smuggle eventually wanted to stay in mudland?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey bro you yaba runner ah?

Back to border crossings...
I think the only thai borders you can waltz pass the immigration without passport now are the thai-laos crossings. I did that by accident a few times at nongkhai and sakaew.

Cambodian you used to be able to do as well but the crossings are subjected to their whims and fancy depending on the political climate....imagine to enter Cambodia a Singapore passport does not need a visa while a thai national does?!?

Burma I dun dare try since an incident that i was robbed at gunpoint by the border guards....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair it really was so easy back then. The guards din even bother to stamp your passport unless you insist....they only interested to chop passports for those visa run cases (the passport owners dun even need to appear and could be hundreds of miles away). The border were so porous you can smuggle anything across.

Those PRCs or Burmese, Laotians wherever mostly go to Malaysia to work illegally. Most stay as long as they can...some wanted to go on to come here but I get them as far as Jb causeway only. I was not some evil snakehead that made people swim across on floating tyres or hiding in car boot.

How long ago was that? DId the south have any violence back then? I noticed that ppl who go by car to malaysia will go thru kedah rather than kelantan.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair it really was so easy back then.
few weeks ago, hari raya holidays, with friends in Haadyai drove up to sadao intended to cross border to play golf at Black Forest on Malaysian side, both Thais and Sporeans_nobody carried passport, got stopped by young police at check point who insisted that Sporean must produce passport. Actually can just drive by without stopping but happened that day was a bit jam because holiday mah so that young punk got chance to check on us.
Later after came back my friend phoned head police there, was told that the young punk was just posted there a day or two ago and already got backside screw for daring to turn Vee Ai Pee's car back to Haad Yai