• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Sg fugitives in Thailand : Is Ramkamhaeng a nice place to live ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BTW, its Nawamin same as Nuanzhan. Almost all my Thai acquaintances moved to Nawamin. I have been there once, and I don't like the place. What is it so popular ?

You can say Nuan Chan is part of Nawamin. Nawamin is a very long road that connects Ramintra to Ramkhampaeng Road at The Mall Bangkapi. Nuan Chan is at the beginning of Nawamin enclosed by Nawamin Road, Ramintra Road, Ekkamia-Ramintra (Leaptangluang) and Kaset-Nawamin. In Nuanchan and along Nawamin you find many moo baan. Yes many people are moving there because it's like the new suburb. Often people equate Nawamin area as hi-so area, the late PM Samak lives there'd. Of course Crystal is there and houses in Crystal starts at about 80 to like 200million, Yingluck lives there.

This place is popular because it's like the new town. Not so bad traffic compared to downtown. Also because of the hi-so projects you have nice restaurants here as well. I love this place as it is also well connected by tollways. Also I guess people are anticipating properties in this area will rise because of new MRT line along Ramintra all the way to Minburi and also another line from Rama 9 area to Minburi. I believe this area and Minburi is the next big thing in Bangkok. I will be moving next to Fashion Island just before Minburi where the MRT lines converges in about a year and a half tiime and going to Ramkhampaeng's Samakon market weekly will be even nearer.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i'm staying in a condo in rama 10 city home.

This is new, Rama 10? Hey you wishing someone die izzit, wait you kenna charge for lest mejeste then you know ah, 15 year lan lan in Bangkok Hilton is no joke ah.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't rama the name of a place in bkk starting from rama 1 to rama 12 i think.

Don't know about that place. I only told Thai Rama kings in numbers. Now is Rama 9. If say Rama 10 means Rama 9 die liao. Like Joetys says, may be charged and prisoned for lest majeste.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time meet Thai new friends greet them with "Yed Mae" and show them your middle finger :oIo:

the Thais like it that way :biggrin::biggrin:

Botak! 不要害我!:oIo:

Are you guys nuts? Don't you know in bkk there's a road called rama 1 upwards?

http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/location_bangkok/rama3.html

Here's stuff available in rama3. I don't believe this. Even tourists would know about this.

I know lah. That's why I say Rama 1 to 9 only. Where got Rama 10?