• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Is How People Spend their Retirement Life in Spore?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
way better than retirement in sillycon valley.
Rachael-Gonzalez-34-in-the-homeless-Jungle-in-Silicon-Valley-San-Francisco.jpg

Homeless-in-SV1.jpg

ehc%20lifebuilders%20homeless%20outreach%20team%20san%20jose%20homeless%20silicon%20valley-1-3.jpg

san-jose-silicon-valley-homeless-profile-photographs-74-1.jpg
535872883.jpg

california-homelessness-bayarea-rtr_img.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old-aged is the best time to relax and catch up with friends.
The same old folks didn't bother to catch up with friends when income was stable, their wives were young, and children still cute and jubilant.

The same old folks would think of catching up with old friends to share their lamentations of life when their old wives were no longer able to give them a hard on, and children would cast them one side for younger b/fs or g/fs. By which time, the same old folks would have nothing to offer their friends they once neglected.

The only reason they catch up with you is because they want to spend your time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the PAP govt should do more to help the elderly in SG.

It makes no sense to help the elderly as they are no longer productive members of society. The old are not the country's future and no matter what you do they'll still be dead soon.

If there are resources available they should be invested in helping the young so that the country as a whole can enjoy the returns.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My R.O.D is near. I have already planned my keeping fit regime ..

1. Minimum 10km running a week. 5km each on Monday and Thursday.

2. Minimum 10km swim a week. 3km each on Tuesday, Wednesday. 2km each on Friday and Saturday.

3. Sunday will be a Rest and Pig Out day.

I am currently on 5km run and 5km swim each week (average, but usually clock more km). When I R.O.D, I should have more time to shape up better.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My R.O.D is near. I have already planned my keeping for regime ..

1. Minimum 10km running a week. 5km each on Monday and Thursday.

2. Minimum 10km swim a week. 3km each on Tuesday, Wednesday. 2km each on Friday and Saturday.

3. Sunday will be a Rest and Pig Out day.

I am currently on 5km run and 5km swim each week (average, but usually clock more km). When I R.O.D, I should have more time to shape up better.
You should join Froggy for cave diving in Thailand and Indonesia.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same old folks didn't bother to catch up with friends when income was stable, their wives were young, and children still cute and jubilant.

The same old folks would think of catching up with old friends to share their lamentations of life when their old wives were no longer able to give them a hard on, and children would cast them one side for younger b/fs or g/fs. By which time, the same old folks would have nothing to offer their friends they once neglected.

The only reason they catch up with you is because they want to spend your time.

Yes this is a sad fact of life. When these old men has no friends and their children no longer care for them. They turn to hang flower joint china singers and they could spend up to $200,000 for some fake affection :frown:

Old-aged is very lonely as most of them went to gamble at the Turf Club to make new friends there. Those 80 years old men are rich as they can lose $500 per day at horse racing.

Never believe these old men are poor :coffee:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes this is a sad fact of life. When these old men has no friends and their children no longer care for them. They turn to hang flower joint china singers and they could spend up to $200,000 for some fake affection :frown:

Old-aged is very lonely as most of them went to gamble at the Turf Club to make new friends there. Those 80 years old men are rich as they can lose $500 per day at horse racing.

Never believe these old men are poor :coffee:
KNN yes my uncle overhead ah pek jjwwing yesterday lost total 12k in which race which race today won back some KNN they have alot of money KNN