• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

things you miss from the past?

jw5

Loyal
BMT at Nee Soon Camp.

Bus Stamps

transitlink fare Cards ( those magnetic stripe flexible cards)

Toy "foam or paper" aeroplanes that we buy from mama Shop, then fly them against each other, usually they are models of WWII fighters like Spitfire or P51 mustang
I still have plenty of those transitlink fare cards, used to collect them.
Do you know anyone or any place which wants to buy such "collectible items"? :smile:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
During tat time... i think was $1 for normal, $2 for err... dunno wat and $3 for circle seat...:biggrin::biggrin: But we prefer open air type... Pay 50 cents can watch 3 movies...:p:p

Anybody frm dis time below?? :biggrin::p

Opium%20Smoker.jpg

found young kahki, yin yang :biggrin:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
gone r the days when BK used to serve genuine size whopper
gone r the days when Mcdonald used to serve quater-pounder
gone r the days when Mcdonald used to serve genuine size big mac

bk whopper: go carl's junior la.
quarter pounder: go jb la
missed the days whereby we recite or / and sing macdonald's slogan / song (english and chinese) and we got a free drink :biggrin:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about when KFC used to be a sitdown restaurant with metal forks and spoons and porcelain plates?
I remember my friend turning down the forks and spoons and saying that 'God gave us hands to eat". I wonder whether he feels the same way now.

go bkk if u got nostalgic feeling :p

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 5 stones, not 4. Remember that you have to form a mini pyramid on your inverted palm, throw them in the air and catch them? :smile:
Do you remember this game called "tua beh long"? :smile:

got both 4 an 5 stones bro :biggrin:

yes tua beh long and zero point

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you remember the marbles being classified into "susus" and "goondus"?

wat's that? i got those fanciful marbles with 6 to 24 colours in it.

and i know how to do diamond marbles. it's so beautiful but cannot drop on the floor othewise will be shattered in pieces :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human roaches come in different colours and sizes.

That may be true. But the ones that are being imported to SG are mainly yellow in color. The existing specimens of the breed in SG don't appear to be well endowed with a functioning tool as they are supremely incapable of reproduction.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
the day when my gfs page me -

1 177155 4 (i miss u)

4 31707 1 (i love u)

1128 (i want to break)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..after visiting the health centres, you guys would come into the old sammyboy forum on delphi and say things like "she will suck you dry." Ok, may not be you personally and this was about 10 years ago.
So under nourished, with all nutrients gone in 5?:p Or all of your yin? Count your blessings, still got yang left?:biggrin: