• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

things you miss from the past?

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nostalgia starts here...

1) A&W...Ponderosa...Randy's

2) the cigarette prices and the ability to smoke in a pub/discos

3) the old geylang pricing...S$ 40

4) 7-Eleven Softee Float

5) bubble gum...maybe

6) Masters of the Sea / Asia Bagus

7) no ERP

8) Malaysia Cup days

9) .......continue :smile:

JWNY

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nostalgia starts here...

4) 7-Eleven Softee Float

5) bubble gum...maybe

7) no ERP

8) Malaysia Cup days

JWNY

only one thing, simplicity

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nostalgia starts here...

4) 7-Eleven Softee Float

5) bubble gum...maybe

7) no ERP

8) Malaysia Cup days

JWNY

9) Pass Highway Code, just hang "L" Plate and ride big c.c. bike

10) Never heard of HIV before

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
11) Catch spiders

12) Play four stones, catching etc

Catch spider. Nostalgic indeed! Last time i got a rich classmate that i often sold my spiders to. my daily pocket money is $1 and i can sell him $20- $50 per spider :biggrin:

catch grasshoppers and ants as well :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Car park (Orchard rd), where I could afford my dates with push cart hawker eats. Afternoons opposite to magnolia snack bar for ice cream.

Then on to movie date at old Orchard cinema (line up earlier in day to buy $2 back stalls, else ll kena $3 circle seats).

Taxi (no aircon) with flag up rate $0.60 to send date home, then sbs home

House parties, with organiser buying 3 star cockerel brand brandy to put in fruit cocktail. Music by vinyl records (many pirated). Gals lined up opposite 1 side and us guys trying to look macho. Once music slow down, some gals play tai chi (no dancing cheek to cheek).

No erp? Got this restricted zone (ALS disc), but can tumpang some youths to make 3/4 to enter city limits. 1 ALS disc can use all day, transferable.

Fort Canning, paktor and snuggling up (before 81), or wheels at secluded car park lots like mount faber, with glass windows all fogged up):p

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Chiam See Tong in charge of the SDP, not the "no policies" Chee

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catch spider. Nostalgic indeed! Last time i got a rich classmate that i often sold my spiders to. my daily pocket money is $1 and i can sell him $20- $50 per spider :biggrin:

catch grasshoppers and ants as well :smile:

Twenty buck a spider??!!?!?!? Waaaaah!

Wat your fren do with the sparder?

Cheers!

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark spiders?

anyways..I missed the good old Xing Paos..(iced packs)....from across the school..sold thru a window of a house

theunforgotten

Alfrescian
Loyal
BMT at Nee Soon Camp.

Bus Stamps

transitlink fare Cards ( those magnetic stripe flexible cards)

Toy "foam or paper" aeroplanes that we buy from mama Shop, then fly them against each other, usually they are models of WWII fighters like Spitfire or P51 mustang