• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The work of a Mod

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think so pictures and photos are really gruesome - frankly i can't take it...
the one on the beheading is gruesome, i didn't finish watching...

i support peppertail ...yes, some gory photos and pictures should be deleted.:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think so pictures and photos are really gruesome - frankly i can't take it...
the one on the beheading is gruesome, i didn't finish watching...

i support peppertail ...yes, some gory photos and pictures should be deleted.:smile:

Mai kei kei you cb kia....
You started off using nick geylang uncle spamming the forum with gory pics till you were banned.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mai kei kei you cb kia....
You started off using nick geylang uncle spamming the forum with gory pics till you were banned.

narong the sarong the lelong lelong
go geylang and find your dingdongdingdong
kopiucle is no geylang uncle
narong the sarong is the geylang kingkongkingkong

you so bloody stewpig...you should be infracted and banned for spouting lies and lies and lices......

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are so full of shits, the laojiaos knows how much power you have here in this forum, it depends you want to do it or not. So dun bullshits with me.

You're still clueless and no one can help you. You were here when QXD was posting pictures of faeces and when the army was spamming the entire Coffeeshop and Political folder with anti-LTB postings. Leongsam and his mods did a good job of cleaning up. Instead of some form of appreciation, all you know is to accuse and jump to conclusions when someone starts hitting where it hurts -- you naivete and your blatant double standards when it comes to internet conduct. I guess many of us by now must have noticed that's the sore point for you, like how some massage customers suddenly shriek when the Gua Jen auntie hits their tender area.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You made a serious allegations and Raiders is the only Mod in Coffeeshop folder unless you got banned recently when the 2 new mods came on board.

敢作敢当, I called a bluff and you responded to it :biggrin:

If you are not guilty, you can actually ignored it :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking, "I...ah..pur ....bur...pur....Because he...bur bur pur pur..... and then hor..ah...ba...pa...pa........And that's what really happened!"

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You made a serious allegations and Raiders is the only Mod in Coffeeshop folder unless you got banned recently when the 2 new mods came on board.

You obviously forgotten what happened to me 1 year ago. And you dunno what is a bluff? What serious allegations? Hahah....