• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the stationary Earth is flat and the Sun is going round above the Earth, why does the USA have winter during the end of the year while Australia has it middle of the year?
...try imagining the "Sun" above the flat prata and its circling around the smaller prata from the mid point slowly going outwards.
I think the flat Earth theory believes that the Pole is in the middle of the pancake/prata, with the Sun circulating above....

Which makes me wonder how the middle gets to be the coldest and how different parts of the pancake/prata gets winter and summer during the same month.

Explanation of the logic, belongs to flatearther:p
I have posted the relevant videos before:
[video=youtube;hiOhsKAR6OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY[/video]

[video=youtube;XugZ9wGnk9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XugZ9wGnk9M[/video]
If "a picture is worth a thousand words", then a video must be worth at least ten thousand words, right? :wink:

Also, from the first page of the thread:
[video=youtube;sb5kDVdPx84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb5kDVdPx84[/video]

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2016/02/sun-and-moon-equal-divine-balanced.html

attachment.php

In the Flat-Earth model, the Sun and Moon spotlights are perpetually hovering over and parallel to the surface of the Earth. From our vantage point, due to the Law of Perspective, the day/night luminaries appear to rise up the Eastern horizon, curve peaking high overhead, and then sink below the Western horizon. They do not escape to the underside of the Flat-Earth as one might imagine, but rather rotate concentric clockwise circles around the circumference from tropic to tropic. The appearance of rising, peaking and setting is due to the common Law of Perspective where tall objects appear high overhead when nearby, but at a distance gradually lower towards the vanishing point.

attachment.php

“Although the Sun is at all times above and parallel to the Earth’s surface, he appears to ascend the firmament from morning until noon, and to descend and sink below the horizon at evening. This arises from a simple and everywhere visible law of perspective. A flock of birds, when passing over a flat or marshy country, always appears to descend as it recedes; and if the flock is extensive, the first bird appears lower, or nearer to the horizon than the last. The farthest light in a row of lamps appears the lowest, although each one has the same altitude. Bearing these phenomena in mind, it will easily be seen how the Sun, although always parallel to the surface of the Earth, must appear to ascend when approaching, and descend after leaving the meridian or noon-day position.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Earth Not a Globe, 2nd Edition” (85)

attachment.php

“What can be more common than the observation that, standing at one end of a long row of lamp-posts, those nearest to us seem to be the highest; and those farthest away the lowest; whilst, as we move along towards the opposite end of the series, those which we approach seem to get higher, and those we are leaving behind appear to gradually become lower … It is an ordinary effect of perspective for an object to appear lower and lower as the observer goes farther and farther away from it. Let any one try the experiment of looking at a light-house, church spire, monument, gas lamp, or other elevated object, from a distance of only a few yards, and notice the angle at which it is observed. On going farther away, the angle under which it is seen will diminish, and the object will appear lower and lower as the distance of the observer increases, until, at a certain point, the line of sight to the object, and the apparently uprising surface of the earth upon or over which it stands, will converge to the angle which constitutes the ‘vanishing point’ or the horizon; beyond which it will be invisible.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (230-1)

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect different space agencies specialize in different hoaxes. :o

You are absolutely nuts to think that 51 international customers from 20 countries will agree to be collaborators in any hoax with India space agency (ISRO). I mean if USA NASA maybe, but India ISRO leh. Btw Singapore NTU satellite was also launched by ISRO.

http://www.isro.gov.in/isro-crosses-50-international-customer-satellite-launch-mark

ISRO Crosses 50 International Customer Satellite Launch Mark
With the successful launch of PSLV-C30 carrying six foreign customer satellites (one each from Indonesia and Canada and four nano satellites from the USA) along with India’s Multi Wavelength Astronomical Observatory ASTROSAT, ISRO crossed the 50 international customer satellite launch mark. All the 51 satellites from abroad launched by India so far have been placed in orbit by India’s workhorse Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV). During 1994-2015 period, PSLV has launched a total of 84 satellites of which 51 are for international customers.

Though PSLV was designed to launch Indian remote sensing satellites into polar sun synchronous orbit, the vehicle has repeatedly proved its reliability and versatility by successfully launching satellites into a variety of orbits including polar Sun Synchronous, Geosynchronous Transfer and Low Earth orbits of small inclination, thereby repeatedly proving the robustness of its design.

ISRO offers launch services to the international customers through PSLV. ISRO entered the commercial launch services market by launching KITSAT-3 of Republic of Korea and DLR-TUBSAT of Germany along with IRS-P4 (OCEANSAT) onboard PSLV-C2 on May 26, 1999. So far, International customers satellites from 20 countries (Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and USA) have been successfully launched by PSLV during 15 of its launches.

Antrix Corporation Limited (Antrix), incorporated in 1992, a wholly owned Government of India Company under the administrative control of Department of Space (DOS) and the commercial arm of ISRO has already entered into a number of agreements for launching satellites for international customers onboard PSLV. Antrix promotes and commercially exploits the products and services emanating from the Indian Space Programme. In addition to providing launch services for international customer satellites, Antrix provisions communication satellite transponders for broadcasting and telecommunication services, markets data from Indian Remote Sensing(IRS) satellites, builds and markets satellites and satellites subsystems and extends mission support services for satellite launches.

The outlook for commercial launches is promising for ISRO/Antrix with many other proposals from international customers under active discussion and consideration.

Last edited:

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hugs-

Unfortunately, I am not Mr E.
I was told by one of the mentally handicapped resident (Jah?) that I was a clone. :-)

EC,

Hi, and are you Mr E, my email pal?

I think the flat Earth theory believes that the Pole is in the middle of the pancake/prata, with the Sun circulating above. Concerning about the ball at my fingertip, by right every part of the tip should feel the same heat from the ball. Which makes me wonder how the middle gets to be the coldest and how different parts of the pancake/prata gets winter and summer during the same month.

Explanation of the logic, belongs to flatearther:p

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearther -

Yes, I have seen those videos.

I honestly have limited comments to share in regards to that theory.

I am not to sure what is the size of the flat earth.
As to why its a flat "circular disk" and not something else and what its diameter is.
Also, the theory says the sun and moon rotates around the earth and they are around the same size.
There so many other theories. About the blood moon during eclipse. The moon is a flat "translucent" disk...etc.. etc

The video is generally well done...that's all I can say. But it is hard to evaluate without it being put to test by credible people as a reference point(eg. academia/research/or people with speciality in those field including the field of space/stars etc). Theories much follow through with rigorous experiments...that is the basis of science.

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, the existence of NASA and its collaboration with the US gov/military has not done it any service as far as credibility is concerned. Everyone knows ..once military gets involved (in any country), there will always be lies, cover ups and an agenda.

My Argentinian friend of mine believes we humans are from one of the many dimensions that exist in this universe (5 to be exact). She is highly intelligent and well thought out. But then again..who knows?. But I do know, satellites exists ;-)

EC

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you for once, heard any of them argue that microwave dishes, undersea cables do not exist or it’s a myth?
Why would any flat-Earther deny the existence of "microwave dishes, undersea cables"? :confused:
Or how would denying their existence prove that the Earth is flat and stationary?

Theories much follow through with rigorous experiments...that is the basis of science.
[video=youtube;CbRIbIeKj7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbRIbIeKj7E[/video]

As I've said before to ginfreely:
Becos the existence of satellites in orbit is solid proof the earth is round and spinning. Not flat and stationary. That's why you have to insist satellites don't exist
I don't have to insist satellites don't exist, in order to prove the Earth is flat and stationary. :wink:

You say:
"Becos the existence of satellites in orbit is solid proof the earth is round and spinning"
whereas I would say:
"The stationary flat Earth is solid proof (or at least one of the proofs) that satellites don't exist."
:wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, none of those "TOP 10 REASONS Why We Know the Earth is Round" offer any "solid proof that the earth is a sphere", I'm afraid. :o

Whereas this video (published less than one year ago, and with over one million views) is solid proof that the Earth is flat and stationary:

[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

I watched the video until proof number 20 something about proof of earth not spinning at 1000 miles/hour eastward. Those proofs where got solid, they are not correct lah. Why aeroplane not affected by earth spinning, you just need to Google it's not due to no earth spinning but due to the air above the earth also spinning so the plane is affected by the plane speed relative to air and also any wind to help to move the plane or not.

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/questions/question/1000224/

Does the spin of the earth affect flights?
Tue, 3rd Sep 2013

Question
Dave asked:

Does a flight take longer if the plane is flying against the spin of the earth?

Answer
Dominic - Well in fact, what's important is the plane’s speed relative to the Earth’s atmosphere – the air around it because that’s what's giving it its lift up into the air and that's what is providing the the friction which is meaning it's having to thrust to keep going forward. The Earth’s atmosphere is rotating with the surface of the Earth below it. The reason is, because it’s got friction with the land masses beneath it and that means the air is always being pulled to rotate with the Earth. So in fact, because the air above us is rotating at the same speed as the land below, and what matters is your air speed – your speed versus the air – it doesn’t matter whether you're going with or against the rotation of the Earth.

Dave - The one thing I would say with that is that there are some latitudes where the wind tends to blow in one direction. So, in our latitude, the prevailing winds from the west and they get even faster as you are higher up. So, it's a lot quicker to fly from the states to here than from us, back to the states. So, it’s actually quicker to go against the direction of the spin of the Earth than with it, it just happens to be the way the air is moving. Other places, the wind is in opposite directions and they’ll have the opposite effect.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And in launching rockets to space, they always launch at equator eastward to take advantage of this earth spinning eastward 1000 miles/ hour free speed boost to save rocket fuel.

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/launch-windows/en/

Timing is everything!

In picking a time to launch, space engineers and scientists have to consider quite a number of things. Most of them have to do with getting the biggest boost possible from the big launch pad called planet Earth!

Earth goes around the sun at a brisk 107,000 kilometers per hour (66,000 miles per hour)! If our interplanetary spacecraft is aimed in the same direction Earth is already going, it will get a big head start.

Also, Earth rotates eastward on its axis, one complete turn each day. At the equator, Earth's surface is rotating at 1675 kilometers per hour (1041 miles per hour)!So if we launch the rocket toward the east, it will get another big boost from Earth's rotational motion.

Now, we launch eastward. We pick the time of launch (in Deep Space 1's case, early morning) to give the rocket time to accelerate as it goes partway around Earth. Then, when the spacecraft is headed in the same direction as Earth's orbital motion around the sun, the rocket gives it a final boost out of Earth orbit and on its way.

Using both the rotational motion of Earth on its axis and the orbital motion of Earth around the Sun, we can save a lot of fuel and a lot of time in getting to our far distant destination!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can’t we feel Earth’s spin?
By EarthSky in EARTH | January 16, 2015

We can’t feel Earth’s rotation or spin because we’re all moving with it, at the same constant speed.
Earth spins on its axis once in every 24-hour day. At Earth’s equator, the speed of Earth’s spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 kph). The day-night has carried you around in a grand circle under the stars every day of your life, and yet you don’t feel Earth spinning. Why not? It’s because you and everything else – including Earth’s oceans and atmosphere – are spinning along with the Earth at the same constant speed.

Think about riding in a car or flying in a plane. As long as the ride is going smoothly, you can almost convince yourself you’re not moving. A jumbo jet flies at about 500 miles per hour (about 800 km per hour), or about half as fast as the Earth spins at its equator. But, while you’re riding on that jet, if you close your eyes, you don’t feel like you’re moving at all. And when the flight attendant comes by and pours coffee into your cup, the coffee doesn’t fly to the back of the plane. That’s because the coffee, the cup and you are all moving at the same rate as the plane.

Now think about what would happen if the car or plane wasn’t moving at a constant rate, but instead speeding up and slowing down. Then, when the flight attendant poured your coffee … look out!

If you’re drinking coffee in a steadily moving car or airplane, no problem. But if the car or plane speeds up or slows down, your coffee sloshes and maybe spills. Likewise, as long as Earth spins steadily, we can’t feel it move. Image by H.C. Mayer and R. Krechetnikov, via Science.

Likewise, Earth is moving at a fixed rate, and we’re all moving along with it, and that’s why we don’t feel Earth’s spin. If Earth’s spin were suddenly to speed up or slow down, you would definitely feel it.

http://earthsky.org/earth/why-cant-we-feel-earths-spin

Last edited:

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearther -

FE claim all telecommunications is only done through landbased tower/stations or through undersea cables.
FE do not believe the existence of satellite communications. Satt comms is based on the theory of the satellites orbiting around a GLOBAL earth.
If FE now also, claim that undersea cable or landbased stations don't exist, how then are we communicating? Do you now understand why FE never dispute the existence of these tower/stations.

When you were posed the question of how commercial ships in the middle on the vast pacific ocean communicate to the land, you said they used more powerful landbased tower/stations. Tower/stations are used by the respective countries for its internal use. If you are on international waters (for eg), the ships use an international satellite. Ginfreely has already shown you links explaining that telecommunication satellites sent to space are done with collaborations from many countries (i.e. each country share the equipment, resource and services by paying a portion of the money)

As far as the videos you have shown, I make it a point not to blindly just watch the videos. I make an effort to read all the comments/arguments from both FE and GE.
Everyone can read it and can decide who makes more logical arguments.

EC

Why would any flat-Earther deny the existence of "microwave dishes, undersea cables"? :confused:
Or how would denying their existence prove that the Earth is flat and stationary?

[video=youtube;CbRIbIeKj7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbRIbIeKj7E[/video]

As I've said before to ginfreely:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said the same thing on my first post. How come you didn't quote me?:smile:

Some older folks are obviously too used to being fed with theories but are not able to think on their own. We called that 读死书(translation: dead theories) or 死脑筋(translation:brain dead). Brain full of knowledge, in this case, google knowledge, but lack wisdom and too lazy to exercise those grey matters. My personal thoughts. If ginfreely was given a math olympiad or IQ question which she cannot study in her math book. It was a diagram with arrows pointing in directions that do not make sense to her. She would probably deemed it stupid and condemn it to hell. Like how she behaved towards her neighbours. Unless, she was told beforehand that the question proved how smart she was.

Scenario 1. I was inside my bedroom. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. You think that proves the Earth is not moving?

Now look at ..

Scenario 2. I was inside a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on the same spot of where I started. The train was moving.

Scenario 3. The aeroplanes and the Earth were all moving. Aeroplanes were inside Earth atmosphere, just like me inside the moving train.

Scenario 4. I was on top of a moving MRT train. I jumped up and landed on a different spot of where I started.

Scenario 5. Space rockets and the Earth were all moving. Space rockets were outside of Earth atmosphere.

That is relativity plus more.

So that aeroplanes video proves nothing.

Why can’t we feel Earth’s spin?
By EarthSky in EARTH | January 16, 2015

We can’t feel Earth’s rotation or spin because we’re all moving with it, at the same constant speed.
Earth spins on its axis once in every 24-hour day. At Earth’s equator, the speed of Earth’s spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 kph). The day-night has carried you around in a grand circle under the stars every day of your life, and yet you don’t feel Earth spinning. Why not? It’s because you and everything else – including Earth’s oceans and atmosphere – are spinning along with the Earth at the same constant speed.

Think about riding in a car or flying in a plane. As long as the ride is going smoothly, you can almost convince yourself you’re not moving. A jumbo jet flies at about 500 miles per hour (about 800 km per hour), or about half as fast as the Earth spins at its equator. But, while you’re riding on that jet, if you close your eyes, you don’t feel like you’re moving at all. And when the flight attendant comes by and pours coffee into your cup, the coffee doesn’t fly to the back of the plane. That’s because the coffee, the cup and you are all moving at the same rate as the plane.

Now think about what would happen if the car or plane wasn’t moving at a constant rate, but instead speeding up and slowing down. Then, when the flight attendant poured your coffee … look out!

If you’re drinking coffee in a steadily moving car or airplane, no problem. But if the car or plane speeds up or slows down, your coffee sloshes and maybe spills. Likewise, as long as Earth spins steadily, we can’t feel it move. Image by H.C. Mayer and R. Krechetnikov, via Science.

Likewise, Earth is moving at a fixed rate, and we’re all moving along with it, and that’s why we don’t feel Earth’s spin. If Earth’s spin were suddenly to speed up or slow down, you would definitely feel it.

http://earthsky.org/earth/why-cant-we-feel-earths-spin

Nice little write up on laws of motion, Newton would be proud.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the model of the flat earth is correct, that means anyone can see the sun day and night 24/7 either with naked eyes or with an average priced telescope..
There is an optional and shorter polar route flying from Sydney to Santiago-Chile but if the earth is flat then it will not be possible for the shorter flight.If the flat earther morons do not believe the flight time published , they can always have a bet with people who are not as moronic as them-take the flight, clock the time..and you will know the flat earth theory is nothing but bullcrap.

In short the flat earther morons are just as brainless as the short sighted blood sucking suckers living on their lice-filled filthy head not knowing that the head is round.

http://www.traveller.com.au/lan-airlines-787-dreamliner-to-fly-sydney-to-santiago-route-11k3zu

http://himawari8.nict.go.jp/ live satalite images from Nipon satalite
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/news/2014/action-stations-australian-activity-in-antarctica antartica is not a myth and theres no 100meter or feet walls

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attr...humbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=2
https://eugene.kaspersky.com/2015/09/09/the-santiago-sydney-antarctic-smile-qf28/

"It was the Santiago–Sydney-route on Qantas QF28 in a Boeing 747. The route forms a smile shape as it curves downwards and flies past… Antarctica! It felt a bit eerie flying – for 14 hours! – over a part of the world where there happens to be absolutely nothing at all! No islands, no ships, no folks, no hamburger stands… the very definition of ‘godforsaken’! Even submarines don’t bother with these remote southern reaches. Curiously, there’s one thing that features relatively prominently here: deceased satellites! They have them fall out of orbit and give them a marine burial here, well out of the way so they do no harm to Homo sapiens.""

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people in this thread quoting others be it YouTube videos or Internet articles - including TS flatearther - but somehow you only have eyes for me to insult my character for quoting others. And not only you didn't insult them, you some more said flatearther is cute boy! Like I said before you are a hypocrite with double standard showing off your chichis and yet criticised others as not normal girl behaviour. You are a absolutely disgusting hypocrite BULLY mudlander dog who keeps attacking me simply becos I spoke the ugly truth of my mudlander neighbours and other mudlanders.

Btw what's wrong with Google info to share? Whatever you write here from your own words is not info that you learned from school text book and gleaned from others? At least I give people due credit and not like you act like smart alec who made discovery. Info whether from Google or others or own experience or own thinking is no different, info is nothing until your brain grey matter can process and use it in a meaningful way. But obviously your grey matter can't process or is biased. That's why i keep telling everyone here about my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours but you are still so blind and deaf and dumb to know the truth and said she has a happy family when she's a mistress.

I said the same thing
on my first post. How come you didn't quote me?:smile:

Some older folks are obviously too used to being fed with theories but are not able to think on their own. We called that 读死书(translation: dead theories) or 死脑筋(translation:brain dead). Brain full of knowledge, in this case, google knowledge, but lack wisdom and too lazy to exercise those grey matters. My personal thoughts. If ginfreely was given a math olympiad or IQ question which she cannot study in her math book. It was a diagram with arrows pointing in directions that do not make sense to her. She would probably deemed it stupid and condemn it to hell. Like how she behaved towards her neighbours. Unless, she was told beforehand that the question proved how smart she was.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely nuts to think that 51 international customers from 20 countries will agree to be collaborators in any hoax with India space agency (ISRO). I mean if USA NASA maybe, but India ISRO leh.
You mean you're biased against NASA, but not against ISRO? :confused:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you now understand why FE never dispute the existence of these tower/stations.
That's because they really exist, whereas "satellites" really don't exist; it's as simple as that. :smile:

Once again, flat-Earthers don't have to insist "satellites" don't exist, in order to prove the Earth is flat and stationary.
There are already so many other proofs for the stationary flat Earth, right? :wink:
Therefore, the stationary flat Earth is solid proof (or at least one of the proofs) that "satellites" don't exist. :wink:

When you were posed the question of how commercial ships in the middle on the vast pacific ocean communicate to the land, you said they used more powerful landbased tower/stations. Tower/stations are used by the respective countries for its internal use. If you are on international waters (for eg), the ships use an international satellite. Ginfreely has already shown you links explaining that telecommunication satellites sent to space are done with collaborations from many countries (i.e. each country share the equipment, resource and services by paying a portion of the money)
Yes, I did say that, but four days ago, I also said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth/page12
I am not sure what you mean but you can't hide them. These cell towers need to be placed on top of buildings everywhere to have good coverage.
satellite phones have higher transmit power and longer antennas than terrestrial cell phones because the signal has to reach one or few satellites out in space.....
moreover, out on a ship in the middle of an ocean, the sat phone with cellular capability cannot reach a cell on the nearest coast....
Have you considered the possibility that all these "satellite" phones on ships could actually be very high-tech mobile:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_towers
communicating with one another in the middle of the ocean, like very high-tech:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkie-talkies
without needing their signals to reach any land-based cell tower, let alone "one or few satellites out in space"? :wink:
I'd like to add that there are usually many, not just one, "commercial ships in the middle on the vast pacific ocean", right? :wink:
Therefore, each ship is usually located much nearer to the nearest ship than to the coast of the nearest country (whether it's an island or part of a continent/island), right? :wink:

Also, from two days ago:
I'd like to add that it is globe-Earthers (including all the space agencies in the world) who are desperate to insist "satellites" exist, in order to prove that the Earth is a "sphere/globe".

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is an optional and shorter polar route flying from Sydney to Santiago-Chile but if the earth is flat then it will not be possible for the shorter flight....

https://eugene.kaspersky.com/2015/09/09/the-santiago-sydney-antarctic-smile-qf28/

"It was the Santiago–Sydney-route on Qantas QF28 in a Boeing 747. The route forms a smile shape as it curves downwards and flies past… Antarctica! It felt a bit eerie flying – for 14 hours! – over a part of the world where there happens to be absolutely nothing at all! No islands, no ships, no folks, no hamburger stands… the very definition of ‘godforsaken’! Even submarines don’t bother with these remote southern reaches. Curiously, there’s one thing that features relatively prominently here: deceased satellites! They have them fall out of orbit and give them a marine burial here, well out of the way so they do no harm to Homo sapiens.""
In the past, that "smile shape" route might not have been available, but now it might be available and it looks like this (green curved line):

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/06/south-pole-does-not-exist.html

Attachments

• 1510716_10206723283464366_5160158990001088604_n.jpg
    1510716_10206723283464366_5160158990001088604_n.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 815
  • fig61.jpg
    fig61.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 471
  • SCLto_SYD.jpg
    SCLto_SYD.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 819
Last edited: