• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much are you willing to bet that the "smiley" flight route is a hoax?
I'm not a gambler. :smile:
My philosophy is to be 100% sure about something, so there's no need to gamble.
The Earth is indeed flat and stationary, therefore that "smiley flight route" (or "polar route") must be a hoax. :wink:

According to:
[video=youtube;p_iTfScC1jE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_iTfScC1jE[/video]
Antarctica (whether there are ice walls there or not) might not even exist and all those photos/videos of "Antarctica" might be taken at Alaska or near the North Pole.
There might be icebergs near the region called "Antarctica", but at the extreme southern end of "Antarctica" is the circumference of the base of the:
[video=youtube;tB65MnqXEDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB65MnqXEDY[/video]

It is easy to test it out, book the flight thru Qantas, clock the time...and we ll know who's right..
I've already proven (or linked you to the proof) that it's a fake route, therefore there's no such flight to book.
Even if it's advertised, and I book it, and it turns out that it's a hoax (i.e. a stopover in the USA is required), will you believe me?
You'll probably accuse me of booking the normal longer one-stop flight, instead of the supposedly much shorter non-stop flight, right? :wink:
Therefore, in order to be ABSOLUTELY sure, it is YOU who should book that non-stop flight, right? :wink:

Furthermore, why should I waste my time, energy and money to fly from Sydney to Santiago?
You might as well ask me to train to become an astronaut, and fly to the "International Space Station".
I really have no need to do such things to prove to myself that these are hoaxes.
There are already so many other solid proofs that the Earth is flat and stationary, therefore certain things simply cannot exist/happen on such an Earth.

one mans show is no excuse..i believe you can source for response using your flat earth moronic websites...then again you may not find all the answers and being not able to think for yourself, your pretty much screwed..
It's a good excuse, especially since from my point of view, some globe-Earth arguments are tantamount to saying that one plus one equals three, not to mention the seeming anger, or at least lack of patience, of certain globe-Earthers, such as yourself. :wink:

So why should I waste my time and energy saying "one plus one equals two", when "one plus one equals three" simply does not exist or is not possible?
Also, don't forget the wise words of a certain Super Moderator:
Ah... You must learn quickly that one mustn't argue with an idiot. They will try to lower your intelligence down to their level and win you purely by experience.
:wink: :p :o
When you label flat-Earth websites as "moronic", you are basically saying that flat-Earth arguments are "moronic".
I can also label globe-Earth arguments/websites as "moronic", right? :wink:
But that would no longer be proper arguing, but name-calling, right? :wink:

If the model of the flat earth is correct, that means anyone can see the sun day and night 24/7 either with naked eyes or with an average priced telescope..
Do you agree that with the flat earth model, the sun will be visible, day and night 24/7 365 days..
Only if a powerful enough and, therefore, ridiculously expensive telescope can be made. :wink:
Certainly not "with naked eyes or with an average priced telescope". :confused:
Nearly two weeks ago, you also said something similar, to which I replied:
If our earth were really flat...you could go up to the top of MBS and aim your cheapo telescope in the direction of LA or New York you could probably catch a glimpse of your fav Hollywood stars fucking their brains out.
Yes, I would totally agree IF such a telescope exists, which would not be cheap at all. :wink:
But before that, you would have to be standing on top of a ridiculously tall building or mountain, not just any tall building in Singapore:

[video=youtube;GYIXPo0ZA7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIXPo0ZA7Y[/video]
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/01/flat-earth-horizon.html

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but you are not clear. What's the sigh about? I understand newton law 1, 2 and 3 apply to satellites in orbit. Relativity is too chim for me and don't quite understand your cannon ball on lorry example and what's your point in relation to the helicopter.

*sigh*

Newton's first law: An object in motion will continue to be in motion in its original path until another force acts upon the object; likewise an object not in motion will not move until another force acts upon it.

Newton's second law: F=m(a), where force equals the mass multiplied by the acceleration of that same mass.

Newton's third law: For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction (in relation to force).

So much for Newtonian physics as Einstein's relativity caused much confusion for those who can't completely grasp it.

Let's think about this:

Inside the back of an open top lorry travelling at 100 km/h, there's this special cannon that shoots cannon balls also at 100 km/h.

You'll see that as an observer outside the lorry, the cannon ball is simply rolling out the barrel of the cannon when fired and it simply drops onto the ground at the spot the cannon was fired.

Whereas the observer on the lorry will see it as the cannon ball being shot out of the barrel at 100 km/h and eventually dropping on the ground.

Here's how relativity kicks in: the stationary observer view the cannon ball dropping at the spot the cannon is fired from the lorry, the observer on the lorry viewed the path of the cannon ball as a trajectory of sorts. From the perspective of a third observer far away from earth looking at this incident will see everything as a tiny dot moving together with the earth's motion.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sorry but you are not clear. I understand newton law 1, 2 and 3 apply to satellites in orbit.

Our observations of daily phenomenon is easily skewed as it takes another observer far far away to have a helicopter view.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, it's the other way round, i.e. those rich foreign paying customers are paying ISRO to be part of the worldwide "satellite" hoax, just like how certain rich foreign companies pay India to produce and export certain goods and services. :wink:

Already told you Singapore NTU is one of the customers that used ISRO to launch satellite. So you saying NTU is one of the rich foreign customers paying ISRO to be part of the hoax? But for what leh? What's the motive and what does NTU gain out of it? You are like a cult that chants your belief without any regard to truth. Making accusations of others without any solid evidence and not even a plausible remote motive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the "satellite" hoax is true, obviously the powers that be would want to keep it a secret, right? :wink:
Why would they want to declare to the whole world that they are hoaxers? :wink:
They would want to perpetuate the hoax, right? :wink:

Before you say they want to perpetuate a hoax, first you have to prove its a hoax. So far you can't prove it at all except saying the earth is flat and stationary and therefore satellites don't exist. Anyway definitely can't be transmitted via other ships that are not owned by single entity and will involve charges for them to transmit signals for you, if in the first place there are equipment on the ships for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you mean the air is:

Yes if everything on earth, including oceans and atmosphere, are spinning along with the earth, then what is a helicopter in the air? It's like a speck of dust.

http://earthsky.org/earth/why-cant-we-feel-earths-spin

you don’t feel Earth spinning. Why not? It’s because you and everything else – including Earth’s oceans and atmosphere – are spinning along with the Earth at the same constant speed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
their usual tactic is pick and choose the questions to response but we can see above how ridiculous the response is..

Truth be told, I like it when conventional wisdom is challenged and put to the test. A lot of new scientific discoveries are born out of the sheer tenacious grip on something the scientists firmly believed in.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally understood the pain of being a man. I would be MGTOW too if I had to suffer that till I die. I rather have sex with an alien than a zombie.

At least an alien might understand me, while a zombie can never.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope all here can now understand the pain of dealing with barbarian mudlanders who insult and slander others they dislike FOR NOTHING - even using Google also can be insulted - as if it's their entitlement.

These barbarians can never understand they have a right to dislike others but they have no right to insult and slander others they dislike. That's the difference between civilised people like me and barbarians like mudlander hypocrite.

You would rather have no neighbours than mudlander dog neighbours too if you suffered what I suffered from them in this forum and outside.

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
One week. All it takes is one week. From the moment of offering a friendship, then was compared to a certain neighbour in returned. To reading nags every 10mins of a 24/7 routine. Best part is forever being misunderstood and humilated. Even a cooking video was called a murder weapon, turning a victim into the criminal.

While a good pair of eye candies had to became unsightly. Otherwise, they would suffer smelly saliva.

Only one truth in this coconut. Its water is the true ocean.

I support MGTOW now! I see the point!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth be told, I like it when conventional wisdom is challenged and put to the test.
Truth be told, sometimes, the so-called conventional "wisdom" is not wise at all, but a sophisticated lie. :wink: :o

Anyway, here's another video about "Gravity":

[video=youtube;G9GEYf40Aog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9GEYf40Aog[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you say they want to perpetuate a hoax, first you have to prove its a hoax. So far you can't prove it at all except saying the earth is flat and stationary and therefore satellites don't exist.
Besides already proving (not just "saying") that the Earth is flat and stationary, I've also posted these three videos to prove the "satellite" hoax:
[video=youtube;W2jqtzCKKh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8[/video]

[video=youtube;pvV9zZktq28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvV9zZktq28[/video]

[video=youtube;CCts6dtyhjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCts6dtyhjw[/video]

The powers that be always mix lies with truth, in order to deceive as many people as possible into thinking that the lies are also truths, after gaining their trust by telling them much-easier-to-understand obvious truths and bribing them with sufficient security and material comforts.
Unfortunately, this kind of deception (or brainwashing/mind control) has been ongoing all over the world throughout the entire history of humanity in one form or another. :(
at least three times in reply to your posts on:

08-08-2016, 04:43 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2491260#post2491260

09-08-2016, 01:40 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2491928#post2491928

10-08-2016, 12:07 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2492548#post2492548

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
to flatearther:

the cheapest range of telescope is about $100 to $150 and that should allow you to have good view of the moon.
but then again you are a cheaper loser who spends his/her waking hours in front of a cheapo computer visiting some moronic websites conjuring up images that earth is flat may not have money to buy even the cheapest range..

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
to flatearther:
why am i not surprised that you will chicken out of a simple bet. It is the easiest and cheapest way to test the theory and yet you backed out citing ridiculous reasons...if the flight is non existent, alotta people will be interested, from journalists, politicians to rival airline companies...Qantas' reputation will be greatly affected so will its share price and share holders..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does that include rocket launches from within the USA, Russia, China, and even India? :confused:
They're all located very much north of the equator, right? :wink:

Truth be told, I like it when conventional wisdom is challenged and put to the test. A lot of new scientific discoveries are born out of the sheer tenacious grip on something the scientists firmly believed in.

Yes, it is good to challenge conventional wisdom, but definitely not with the aim of replacing it with something even more backward, ignorant, infantile and oppressive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally understood the pain of being a man. I would be MGTOW too if I had to suffer that till I die. I rather have sex with an alien than a zombie.

At least an alien might understand me, while a zombie can never.

One week. All it takes is one week. From the moment of offering a friendship, then was compared to a certain neighbour in returned. To reading nags every 10mins of a 24/7 routine. Best part is forever being misunderstood and humilated. Even a cooking video was called a murder weapon, turning a victim into the criminal.

While a good pair of eye candies had to became unsightly. Otherwise, they would suffer smelly saliva.

Only one truth in this coconut. Its water is the true ocean.

I support MGTOW now! I see the point!

No wonder you have to have sex with alien. Only alien can understand alien nonsense that insulting others is making friends. Btw you denied previously the braised pork belly video that you dedicated to me for no reason is cooking video. So why now you change tune to say it's cooking video? Mudlanders are like that, forever lying without batting an eyelid, and damn bloody thick-skinned to continue acting nice and good even when caught. So many in this forum with this kind of stinky mudlander dog behaviour. Totally evil and rotten inside, no matter what animal is it beneath the human front.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I already replied to you for that on 9 August. Some more replied point by point in details for those so called proof. In summary, I think such proofs don't hold water as you can't see or can't take pictures of satellites doesn't mean don't have. Just like what you see may not be the truth, what you can't see doesn't mean it's not true. The proof is in the pudding by the signals transmitted.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2491935#post2491935

Besides already proving (not just "saying") that the Earth is flat and stationary, I've also posted these three videos to prove the "satellite" hoax:

at least three times in reply to your posts on:

08-08-2016, 04:43 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2491260#post2491260

09-08-2016, 01:40 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2491928#post2491928

10-08-2016, 12:07 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2492548#post2492548

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright, you win. Since you are the Queen and almost like the sub owner of flat earth thread already.

May the Queen enjoys much coconut juice with the King, in this case, SamLeong:smile: for many sunsets!

No wonder you have to have sex with alien. Only alien can understand alien nonsense that insulting others is making friends. Btw you denied previously the braised pork belly video that you dedicated to me for no reason is cooking video. So why now you change tune to say it's cooking video? Mudlanders are like that, forever lying without batting an eyelid, and damn bloody thick-skinned to continue acting nice and good even when caught. So many in this forum with this kind of stinky mudlander dog behaviour. Totally evil and rotten inside, no matter what animal is it beneath the human front.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright, you win. Since you are the Queen and almost like the sub owner of flat earth thread already.

May the Queen enjoys much coconut juice with the King, in this case, SamLeong:smile: for many sunsets!

You don't talk so much nonsense of SamLeong, you don't have the privilege of the queen, wait you first one to kena permanent ban by leongsam and I will be LMAO here.