• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why aeroplane not affected by earth spinning, you just need to Google it's not due to no earth spinning but due to the air above the earth also spinning so the plane is affected by the plane speed relative to air and also any wind to help to move the plane or not.
You mean a helicopter hovering above a certain place on Earth is actually being blown by the air/wind/atmosphere at 1,000 miles per hour (in order to match the Earth's spin), much faster than the most violent typhoons ever recorded? :confused:
If yes, then the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspeed_indicator
should also display an:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Indicated_airspeed
of "1,000 miles per hour", right? :wink:

If the helicopter is on the ground, it might still make sense if you say it's moving at 1,000 miles per hour together with the Earth's spin.
But hovering in the air, while also being blown by the air? :confused:
And please take note that now I'm not saying "wind", but only simple air/atmosphere. :wink:
Is the air/atmosphere so strong that it can blow such a heavy solid physical thing? :eek:

[video=youtube;jL-h5GA8tKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-h5GA8tKc[/video]

Last edited:

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, that "smile shape" route might not have been available, but now it might be available and it looks like this:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/06/south-pole-does-not-exist.html

hahaha thats most stupidest response ever...the red route is double the distance of the green route...the time taken using the green route as published by the airline is about 12hr40 min ..are you telling me people flying green available route cannot clock the time and tell the difference between one day and half a day????

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
the flat eartheer morons are just like those religious nuts, they will not answer tough questions . their usual tactic is pick and choose the questions to response but we can see above how ridiculous the response is..

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have eyes for zhihau:p Not you.
but somehow you only have eyes for me to insult my character for quoting others. And not only you didn't insult them, you some more said flatearther is cute boy! Like I said before you are a hypocrite with double standard showing off your chichis and yet criticised others as not normal girl behaviour. You are a absolutely disgusting hypocrite BULLY mudlander dog who keeps attacking me simply becos I spoke the ugly truth of my mudlander neighbours and other mudlanders.

Info whether from Google or others or own experience or own thinking is no different, info is nothing until your brain grey matter can (ginfreely) process and use it in a meaningful way. But obviously your grey matter can't process or is biased. That's why i keep telling everyone here about my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours but you are still so blind and deaf and dumb to know the truth and said she has a happy family when she's a mistress.

My focal point then was on your chichis, don't blame me for being distracted :p:p:p

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? So nice to read:p

Even though you are not Mr E, I enjoy reading what you wrote:smile:

Flatearther -

Yes, I have seen those videos.

I honestly have limited comments to share in regards to that theory.

I am not to sure what is the size of the flat earth.
As to why its a flat "circular disk" and not something else and what its diameter is.
Also, the theory says the sun and moon rotates around the earth and they are around the same size.
There so many other theories. About the blood moon during eclipse. The moon is a flat "translucent" disk...etc.. etc

The video is generally well done...that's all I can say. But it is hard to evaluate without it being put to test by credible people as a reference point(eg. academia/research/or people with speciality in those field including the field of space/stars etc). Theories much follow through with rigorous experiments...that is the basis of science.

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, the existence of NASA and its collaboration with the US gov/military has not done it any service as far as credibility is concerned. Everyone knows ..once military gets involved (in any country), there will always be lies, cover ups and an agenda.

My Argentinian friend of mine believes we humans are from one of the many dimensions that exist in this universe (5 to be exact). She is highly intelligent and well thought out. But then again..who knows?. But I do know, satellites exists ;-)

EC

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha thats most stupidest response ever...the red route is double the distance of the green route...the time taken using the green route as published by the airline is about 12hr40 min ..are you telling me people flying green available route cannot clock the time and tell the difference between one day and half a day????
Firstly, let me highlight the fact that I used the word, "might":
In the past, that "smile shape" route might not have been available, but now it might be available and it looks like this (green curved line):
Secondly, I've discovered that the non-stop commercial flight between Sydney and Santiago you mentioned:
http://www.traveller.com.au/lan-airlines-787-dreamliner-to-fly-sydney-to-santiago-route-11k3zu
https://eugene.kaspersky.com/2015/09/09/the-santiago-sydney-antarctic-smile-qf28/

"It was the Santiago–Sydney-route on Qantas QF28 in a Boeing 747. The route forms a smile shape as it curves downwards and flies past… Antarctica! It felt a bit eerie flying – for 14 hours! – over a part of the world where there happens to be absolutely nothing at all! No islands, no ships, no folks, no hamburger stands… the very definition of ‘godforsaken’! Even submarines don’t bother with these remote southern reaches. Curiously, there’s one thing that features relatively prominently here: deceased satellites! They have them fall out of orbit and give them a marine burial here, well out of the way so they do no harm to Homo sapiens.""
does not exist, so it's a fake route, based on the fake distances on the conventional map:
airmilescalculator.com/distance/syd-to-scl
and, therefore, yet another hoax:
ifers.123.st/t69-flight-routes-shipping-routes-under-sea-cables#590
ifers.123.st/t69p25-flight-routes-shipping-routes-under-sea-cables#4525
wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-stop_flight#Longest_flights
ifers.123.st/t69p25-flight-routes-shipping-routes-under-sea-cables#5269

attachment.php

the flat eartheer morons are just like those religious nuts, they will not answer tough questions . their usual tactic is pick and choose the questions to response but we can see above how ridiculous the response is..
I can also say the same for globe-Earthers, such as yourself, right? :wink:

And please be fair to me; I'm almost like a one-man show (with some small contributions by Dreamer1 and PretenderSam) defending the flat Earth, so I think it's safe to say that at least I have managed to respond to most of the questions, right? :o

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely has already shown you links explaining that telecommunication satellites sent to space are done with collaborations from many countries (i.e. each country share the equipment, resource and services by paying a portion of the money)

EC

No leh all I said was India space agency ISRO is providing commercial satellite launching service. And that they have 51 international customers from 20 countries. That is, these are paying customers - including Google as one of the customers - who paid ISRO to launch their satellites.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you're biased against NASA, but not against ISRO? :confused:

What biasness against NASA you talking? You mean you cannot understand and must spell out until so clearly that India is a poor country and not world power so it's highly unlikely or rather impossible that 51 international customers from 20 countries will be willing to be collaborators in any hoax with ISRO? To be even more clear, you got to pay people tonnes of money to shut up and collaborate in any lie of fake satellites. If not you got to give them some other intangible benefits that only high power country like USA can offer. Both of which India don't have. In other words, ISRO successfully launching satellites cannot be a hoax. These are truly paying customers who paid ISRO to launch satellites - including Google as one customer - and got the satellites launched successfully in space.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that include rocket launches from within the USA, Russia, China, and even India? :confused:
They're all located very much north of the equator, right? :wink:

You said they are all located very much north of equator but in reality - other than Russia - people in the know all said China, India and USA have launch sites that are near or relatively near to equator. Only Russia can't make it so no choice got to use more fuel lor since cannot get maximum speed boost from earth spinning speed at equator.

China:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenchang_Satellite_Launch_Center
"Wenchang Satellite Launch Center (WSLC), located in Wenchang, Hainan, China, is a former sub-orbital test center. It is China's fourth and southernmost space vehicle launch facility (spaceport). It has been specially selected for its low latitude, which is only 19 degrees north of the equator, which will allow for a substantial increase in payload, necessary for the future manned program, space station and deep space exploration program. "

India:
https://www.quora.com/Why-was-Sriharikota-chosen-by-ISRO-as-the-place-to-launch-rockets
"Why was Sriharikota chosen by ISRO as the place to launch rockets?

The Sriharikota range is the second-best located spaceport in the world, next to the Kennedy space centre in the U.S.
- Mr. Vijayasarathi, Group Director, MSA, SHAR

Why?
1. Location, Location & Location:
Located nearer to the equator, Sriharikota is the ideal launch site for geostationary satellites."

USA:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/space-shuttle-weather-florida/
"Florida was chosen for several major reasons. One was, it's close to the equator. "

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course it is no coincidence that the three major rocket launch sites of China, India and USA are all located at the east coast of each country so that they can launch their rockets eastward - to benefit from free speed boost of earth spinning eastward - while at the same time have the safety of relatively empty and unpopulated waters off their east coast to cushion any negative consequences from failed rocket launches.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/space-shuttle-weather-florida/

Florida was chosen for several major reasons. One was, it's close to the equator. [The linear velocity of Earth's surface is greatest at the equator, much as a ceiling fan blade slices through the air faster at its tip than at its center hub, conferring a fuel-saving boost to spacecraft attempting to escape Earth's gravity.—Editor's Note]

The second reason was it had to be on the east coast, over the ocean, so you wouldn't fly over people that might get killed as stuff dropped off or blew up.

And the location that they chose in Florida had a lot to do with the fact that there wasn't anything there. You go there today and you don't see it, but Brevard County in the 1940s was a bunch of orchards and hardly anything else. And this island that they're on [Merritt Island] had good logistics, because there was a navy base and an army base not too far away. But there was no population density whatsoever. It was just a beach, essentially.

Last edited:

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Flatearther:
How much are you willing to bet that the "smiley" flight route is a hoax? It is easy to test it out, book the flight thru Qantas, clock the time...and we ll know who's right..
Do you agree that with the flat earth model, the sun will be visible, day and night 24/7 365 days..

one mans show is no excuse..i believe you can source for response using your flat earth moronic websites...then again you may not find all the answers and being not able to think for yourself, your pretty much screwed..

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to add that there are usually many, not just one, "commercial ships in the middle on the vast pacific ocean", right? :wink:
Therefore, each ship is usually located much nearer to the nearest ship than to the coast of the nearest country (whether it's an island or part of a continent/island), right? :wink:

What talking you? You think those ships are charity organisations and will do transmission of signals for you - round the globe - free of charge? And even if they are willing to, this must be some secret never heard before new equipment installed on the ships. I am sure Google also cannot find such info.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't i already explained this in earlier posts that the air is also moving at the same spinning speed as the earth below? and the example of the people in aircraft flying at 500 miles per hour - half of earth spinning speed - not feeling like they are moving at all? So you just need to picture the helicopter you are saying now as the person in the aircraft not feeling like that they are moving at all, although they are being moved by the aircraft just like the helicopter is being moved by the air. So of course any speed indicators of the helicopter won't register this 1000 miles per hour since the helicopter don't feel the moving due to this at all.

You mean a helicopter hovering above a certain place on Earth is actually being blown by the air/wind/atmosphere at 1,000 miles per hour (in order to match the Earth's spin), much faster than the most violent typhoons ever recorded? :confused:
If yes, then the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspeed_indicator
should also display an:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Indicated_airspeed
of "1,000 miles per hour", right? :wink:

If the helicopter is on the ground, it might still make sense if you say it's moving at 1,000 miles per hour together with the Earth's spin.
But hovering in the air, while also being blown by the air? :confused:
And please take note that now I'm not saying "wind", but only simple air/atmosphere. :wink:
Is the air/atmosphere so strong that it can blow such a heavy solid physical thing? :eek:

[video=youtube;jL-h5GA8tKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-h5GA8tKc[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have eyes for zhihau:p Not you.

See? So nice to read:p

Even though you are not Mr E, I enjoy reading what you wrote:smile:

Actions speak louder than words. Whether you have eyes for me and picking on me the whole world can see. And why did you only quote half of my post and deleted the portion that showed clearly why you only have eyes for me to insult my character quoting others and using Google when many people in this thread and elsewhere in this forum are doing that? Very simple answer, becos that's typical mudlander style to use half truths to hit people below the belt.

And also typical mudlander big entitlement mindset that I should give you nice to read replies when you are the one who is not nice and started insulting me first. Again another solid proof that you are a hypocrite with double standard of niceness. And damn bloody thick-skinned Mudlander barbarians like you cannot understand you are only entitled to nice reply IF you didn't do wrong to others first like insulting others.

For example my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours are not entitled to nice reply from me when they are the ones who did wrong to build illegal extension and let their dogs bark non stop. The fact that I wrote them nice letters and talked to them nicely - despite them being in the wrong - is becos i am not barbarians like them, not becos they were entitled to the niceness.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So of course any speed indicators of the helicopter won't register this 1000 miles per hour since the helicopter don't feel the moving due to this at all.

*sigh*

Newton's first law: An object in motion will continue to be in motion in its original path until another force acts upon the object; likewise an object not in motion will not move until another force acts upon it.

Newton's second law: F=m(a), where force equals the mass multiplied by the acceleration of that same mass.

Newton's third law: For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction (in relation to force).

So much for Newtonian physics as Einstein's relativity caused much confusion for those who can't completely grasp it.

Let's think about this:

Inside the back of an open top lorry travelling at 100 km/h, there's this special cannon that shoots cannon balls also at 100 km/h.

You'll see that as an observer outside the lorry, the cannon ball is simply rolling out the barrel of the cannon when fired and it simply drops onto the ground at the spot the cannon was fired.

Whereas the observer on the lorry will see it as the cannon ball being shot out of the barrel at 100 km/h and eventually dropping on the ground.

Here's how relativity kicks in: the stationary observer view the cannon ball dropping at the spot the cannon is fired from the lorry, the observer on the lorry viewed the path of the cannon ball as a trajectory of sorts. From the perspective of a third observer far away from earth looking at this incident will see everything as a tiny dot moving together with the earth's motion.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Newton's first law: An object will either remain at rest or continue moving in a straight line with constant velocity unless acting upon by an external force.

Newton's second law: The rate of change of momentum of a system is equals to the net external force acting on the system.

Newton's third law: If object A exerts a force on object B, object B exerts a force on A that is equal in magnitude but opposite in direction.

I have changed the phrasing a little to make the laws slightly more precise. (Note: I did not copy; it's from memory. In my youth however, I was very, very particular about being precise in my phrasing of scientific laws and formulas)

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...India is a poor country and not world power...

you got to pay people tonnes of money to shut up and collaborate in any lie of fake satellites. If not you got to give them some other intangible benefits that only high power country like USA can offer. Both of which India don't have....

These are truly paying customers who paid ISRO to launch satellites - including Google as one customer - and got the satellites launched successfully in space.
Actually, it's the other way round, i.e. those rich foreign paying customers are paying ISRO to be part of the worldwide "satellite" hoax, just like how certain rich foreign companies pay India to produce and export certain goods and services. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you? You think those ships are charity organisations and will do transmission of signals for you - round the globe - free of charge? And even if they are willing to, this must be some secret never heard before new equipment installed on the ships. I am sure Google also cannot find such info.
If the "satellite" hoax is true, obviously the powers that be would want to keep it a secret, right? :wink:
Why would they want to declare to the whole world that they are hoaxers? :wink:
They would want to perpetuate the hoax, right? :wink: