• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to prove the earth is flat and stationary?....go gather your proof.
[video=youtube;M-lT2EZJ69E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-lT2EZJ69E[/video]

[video=youtube;ahNfU7zYlmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY[/video]

just take a picture of USA from Singapore, your flat earth theory will be firmly established in History.
That is impossible because humans are not that talented. :wink:

By the way, longdongsilver said something similar about ten days ago, and I hope you've read my reply to him:
If our earth were really flat...you could go up to the top of MBS and aim your cheapo telescope in the direction of LA or New York you could probably catch a glimpse of your fav Hollywood stars fucking their brains out.
Yes, I would totally agree IF such a telescope exists, which would not be cheap at all. :wink:
But before that, you would have to be standing on top of a ridiculously tall building or mountain, not just any tall building in Singapore:

[video=youtube;GYIXPo0ZA7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIXPo0ZA7Y[/video]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is you who is the delusional one insisting on a flat stationary earth when there are so many credible sources, independent sources with precise mathematical calculations to prove that the earth is spherical and in motion.

If you have troubles with laws of inertia, laws of motion, Pythagoras theorem as well as trigonometry, kindly educate yourself in quality science rather than pseudo science.

The world is capable of advancing because we've dispelled these hocus pocus with clear and repeatable scientific methods.

Want to prove the earth is flat and stationary? Go do it at a global stage. Don't say I haven't pointed you the way, just take a picture of USA from Singapore, your flat earth theory will be firmly established in History. Look, I may even kiss your ass for it.

But for now, go gather your proof.

Yes he can also join this balloon to space and parachute back to earth tour provided by China company in the next few months to prove the earth is flat.

http://mypaper.sg/lifestyle/china-firm-offer-space-parachuting-trips-20160603

Jun 03, 2016
China firm to offer space parachuting trips
BEIJING

TRAVELLING to space and returning to earth in a parachute will soon become available to the public in China.

JHY Space Technology (Space Vision), a Beijing-based company, released the country's first ever space parachuting suit last week.

In the next few months, the high-tech company will test related equipment, and recruit more parachuting volunteers to train them.

The first three "challengers" are an entrepreneur, a champion woman parachutist and an aircraft engineer.

These challengers will soar into the stratosphere in a high-tech balloon, and return to the earth in a parachute.

The customised suit has a radar, ground-based monitoring operations, space-ground communications and an image transmission system.

Jiang Fang, founder and president of Space Vision, said many technical experts have endorsed the feasibility of the commercial tour.

"We hope to lead the growth of the domestic commercial aerospace sector by starting with space parachuting, and gradually establish a path for the public to travel in the space," he said.

Mr Jiang expects the trip will cost around 500,000 yuan (S$105,000).

The commercial space parachuting project will be launched in Sanya, Hainan province, where the tropical island has a space launch centre.

Hainan is starting its comprehensive space travelling industry. By 2030, China hopes to become an aerospace power.

"Participating in space exploration projects needs strict and professional training first," said Pang Zhihao, an aerospace scientist and deputy editor in chief of the monthly Space International magazine.

Parachutist He Yufeng is set to become the world's first woman space parachutist after her trial run.

"I want to challenge the current world record of 41,419m established by former Google executive Alan Eustace for space sky diving," she said.

CHINA DAILY/ASIA NEWS NETWORK

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I take that long .. Ops haha. I voted "yes" today:smile:

Honestly, I think you can sell ice to Eskimos haha:p

You must be a Libra or a Gemini haha

:eek: Have you finally voted "Yes"? :confused:
Has my patience finally paid off? :p

Almost exactly ten days ago:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That is impossible because humans are not that talented. :wink:

[video=youtube;o_W280R_Jt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8[/video]

If you're incompetent of proving your conjecture, just admit that your conjecture is as lousy as you.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Ah... You must learn quickly that one mustn't argue with an idiot. They will try to lower your intelligence down to their level and win you purely by experience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;o_W280R_Jt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8[/video]

If you're incompetent of proving your conjecture, just admit that your conjecture is as lousy as you.

Wow all solid proof that the earth is a sphere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
India cannot send man to space and went to Mars instead to win China - who is Asia leader in space race - by another way. If so easy to fake sending man to space, why don't they do it just like they have many fake doctors in India? Why not have fake astronauts in space or even landing on moon?

http://www.marsdaily.com/m/reports/Why_India_went_to_Mars_999.html

Why India went to Mars
by Gurbir Singh
Bangalore, India (SPX) Sep 23, 2014

MOM has eight small thruster used for attitude control but its main rocket engine is the Liquid Apogee Motor (LAM) was developed by ISRO for its communication satellites.
India went Mars because Japan and China had tried and failed and she wanted the glory to the first Asian country to succeed. The small cars sized Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) with its modest 15kg science package of five instruments was launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on 5th November 2013 from India's space port Shriharikota on the east coast and is due to arrive on 24th September.

The Cold War between the Soviet Union and USA gave rise to the Space Race that took men to the Moon has now re-emerged in Asia. Japan, India and China now competes for national prestige and glory in space "firsts" but just like the Space Race of the 1960's each nation denies that a race exists.

Japan has sent space probes to Mars and Venus but in both cases failed to orbit either planet. It has succeeded in an extraordinary technological achievement in sending a spacecraft to an astroid and returning grains of astroid material back to Earth. The largest module on the International Space Station currently in Earth orbit, Kibo was built by the Japanese Space Agency.

Backed by a large and growing economy, guided by a highly focused political strategy that can only be delivered by a single party state, China is the undisputed leader in space in Asia. Today China has a rover on the surface of the moon, a space station in Earth orbit and over a decade-long experience of human spaceflight. No human has set foot on the Moon since 1972. Current consensus has it that the next person to walk on the Moon will be from China.

In 2011, China's mission to Mars, launched aboard a Russian rocket failed to leave Earth orbit. With Japan and China out of the running, India saw an opportunity to get to Mars during the 2013 launch window and grabbed it. In so doing, India was replicating a tactic used during the USA/USSR race to Moon in 1968. Apollo 8, was designed to test the American lunar module in Earth orbit.

The lunar module development fell behind schedule so NASA took the extremely high-risk decision to send Apollo 8 to the Moon instead. It was high risk because no human had ever left Earth orbit before and the manned Apollo spacecraft had only been in space once before.

Despite ISRO's absence of experience in space station, lunar rovers, heavy lift rockets and human spaceflight, it does have extensive experience in designing, building launching and satellites.

There are just over 1100 satellites in Earth orbit today 74 of which were built in India and 58 are in currently in operation.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello India also can make it - launched 20 satellites in half hour for many US customers, with Google being one of the customers - is good enough proof for you? Surely Google and other US customers no need to bluff for India. Btw India already reached Mars orbit in 2014.
Already told you even India that cannot send man to space also can send 20 satellites to space in half an hour.
Anyone here going on one way ticket to MARS in 2027?
India cannot send man to space and went to Mars instead to win China - who is Asia leader in space race - by another way. If so easy to fake sending man to space, why don't they do it just like they have many fake doctors in India? Why not have fake astronauts in space or even landing on moon?
I suspect different space agencies specialize in different hoaxes. :o

[video=youtube;GSJxEMw0MCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJxEMw0MCI[/video]

[video=youtube;q8tIm-fxE_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8tIm-fxE_s[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
These challengers will soar into the stratosphere in a high-tech balloon, and return to the earth in a parachute.

"I want to challenge the current world record of 41,419m established by former Google executive Alan Eustace for space sky diving," she said.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_space#Boundary
"The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale has established the Kármán line at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi) as a working definition for the boundary between aeronautics and astronautics."

attachment.php
attachment.php

[video=youtube;5e-RnKAN9qY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY[/video]

Attachments

• Atmosphere_layers-en.jpg
    Atmosphere_layers-en.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 312
  • EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg
    EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow all solid proof that the earth is a sphere.
Actually, none of those "TOP 10 REASONS Why We Know the Earth is Round" offer any "solid proof that the earth is a sphere", I'm afraid. :o

Whereas this video (published less than one year ago, and with over one million views) is solid proof that the Earth is flat and stationary:

[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks for repeatedly bumping up this important thread, which already contains numerous proofs that the Earth is flat and stationary. :wink:

[video=youtube;xHwfVn4xZFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwfVn4xZFY[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... You must learn quickly that one mustn't argue with an idiot. They will try to lower your intelligence down to their level and win you purely by experience.
This would probably confuse some people, especially since you've also voted "Yes", right? :p
And you're also aware that I can say the same thing to you, right? :wink:
Furthermore, if I'm truly an "idiot", why did you bother to argue with me, going against your own principles? :wink:

Honestly, I think you can sell ice to Eskimos haha:p
Actually, although that's not likely, it's still a possibility, right? :p