• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. Torres will want to score against his former team, just to prove a point. The problem with Torres this season isn't lack of ability but lack of motivation. 3 pts for the Blues tonight :biggrin:

it's more a lack of confidence for Torres.

bored of footballers not celebrating goals against old clubs. if Torres scored, he should happily celebrate like rushing to the Liverpool supporters area, triple cartwheels, kiss the Chelsea badge again and again, a little dance with Meireles and end it all with the middle finger at the Reds fans. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comfirm 3 points for the Blues.. AVB will not tolerate another defeat today.. Chelski players will be gunning all out for a win.. I can't see Lpool getting anything out of today's game.. The Blues will snuff out Suarez.. Suarez is the only real threat for Lpool.. Kuyt is a headless chicken. Carroll will be firing blanks.. Downing, Henderson and Charlie Adams are over rated.. Their defence will be shaky.. Carragher not as imperious as before.. Agger or Skertel will be bullied into submission by Drogba.. It will be a resounding win for Chelski.. I pick a 2 or 3 nil win scoreline for the Blues..

think the match will be same like last season at the bridge. very tight game. 0-0 or 1-0 to either side.
Drogba is yesterday man. he's still that good like 2 or 3 seasons ago? I never watch much EPL nowadays.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Torres handsome too. :smile:

He looked more handsome when he's a blondie. :wink:

Blue is The Colour At Stamford Bridge Today.. That £50 million pound Blonde Espana Ladyboy will Score a Goal against That Red Team From Merseyside while that £35 million pound Ponytail Thug flop from Newcastle will as Usual be Firing blanks..Its a Mistake bringin back the legendary Former No 7 as a Manager again.. Liverpool heading back to Merseyside witha Defeat today..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think the match will be same like last season at the bridge. very tight game. 0-0 or 1-0 to either side.
Drogba is yesterday man. he's still that good like 2 or 3 seasons ago? I never watch much EPL nowadays.

If the score is 1 nil in favour of Chelsea during half time, the 2nd half will see the Reds crumbling further.. But if it stays nil nil at half time. then it can go either way for both sides.. It will either be a tight game or a one way traffic in favour of Chelsea.. Don't know why leh, but I got a strange feeling that Torres will score a goal today..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comfirm 3 points for the Blues.. AVB will not tolerate another defeat today.. Chelski players will be gunning all out for a win.. I can't see Lpool getting anything out of today's game.. The Blues will snuff out Suarez.. Suarez is the only real threat for Lpool.. Kuyt is a headless chicken. Carroll will be firing blanks.. Downing, Henderson and Charlie Adams are over rated.. Their defence will be shaky.. Carragher not as imperious as before.. Agger or Skertel will be bullied into submission by Drogba.. It will be a resounding win for Chelski.. I pick a 2 or 3 nil win scoreline for the Blues..

Suarez might not even last the full 90 mins. He's carrying an injury. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's more a lack of confidence for Torres.

bored of footballers not celebrating goals against old clubs. if Torres scored, he should happily celebrate like rushing to the Liverpool supporters area, triple cartwheels, kiss the Chelsea badge again and again, a little dance with Meireles and end it all with the middle finger at the Reds fans. :biggrin:

Very contrived isn't it? They are jumping for joy inside but have to put on a front on the outside. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most handsome footballer I've seen was Mario Kempes 1978. The ugliest was Diego Maradona 1986. Both from Argentina, both won World Cups.

jw5

Loyal
It wasn't too long ago that i highlighted the form of their 19 year old keeper Stegen. IMO he is the next best shot stopper after Neuer. Except for yesterday's game, you'll hardly find high scores in Monchengladbach games. :biggrin:

Next best shot stopper after Neuer is Rene Adler of Leverkusen. After that, it's fair game. :p

Except for Reus, they don't have any other really good players. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which game are u referring to? Rene Adler is currently out injured. :biggrin:

15077597f316d91c213a943e8eeb2e17f45e28f8.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelski - 1/2
Under 2 1/2
Chelski to score after 20"
Chelski to score after 65"
TG : 2
HT/FT : HH
Final score : Chelski 2 - 0 Liverfool ( 1 - 0 )