• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I was at Tampines earlier, I walked past a neighbourhood electrical store.. Bought a $35 TV aerial antenna.. Then came back home and fixed it on to my TV.. Can get Indonesian TV programmes.. They showing BPL live games... But their preview all done in Bahasa.. Of course I Can't understand the language.. But who cares as long as can get my BPL fix on TV.. The reception quite clear.. Happy with it.. $35 all worth it..

Yahoo... Now I can watch BPL with my $35 TV aerial antenna...No need to pay $60 anymore every month to fat bastards from Sinktel for their Fucked Up MIO Box..!!!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bayern Munich 1-1 Borussia Dortmund :biggrin:

Bundesliga tonight fantastic results. My favorite two teams went full throttle especially M.Reus who is also a member in this forum. :p All 4 games collect money. :biggrin:

Do you know how much is 6 goals for the Wigan match? @19.00 :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I was at Tampines earlier, I walked past a neighbourhood electrical store.. Bought a $35 TV aerial antenna.. Then came back home and fixed it on to my TV.. Can get Indonesian TV programmes.. They showing BPL live games... But their preview all done in Bahasa.. Of course I Can't understand the language.. But who cares as long as can get my BPL fix on TV.. The reception quite clear.. Happy with it.. $35 all worth it..

Yahoo... Now I can watch BPL with my $35 TV aerial antenna...No need to pay $60 anymore every month to fat bastards from Sinktel for their Fucked Up MIO Box..!!!

I'm also fucking dulan with mio tv. Keep freezing. Yes, I remember waiting for more than 3 working days to install. How I miss the days of watching Serie A, Laliga, EPL on starhub. :(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm also fucking dulan with mio tv. Keep freezing. Yes, I remember waiting for more than 3 working days to install. How I miss the days of watching Serie A, Laliga, EPL on starhub. :(

I also miss Starhub.. Prefer them more than the CB fucked up Mio.. Miss watchin the BBC, History Channel, Discovery, Animal Planet on Starhub.. CCB Sinktel.. They really got boring stupid channels on their programmes.. Ok Cruxx, talk to you later... Now goin to the living room to watch Man U game..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My humble predictions :

Leverkusen - 1/4 Jackpot
Arsenal - 3/4 Jackpot ( 1/2 )
Hertha Berlin over 2 3/4 Jackpot
Werder Bremen level Claypot
Wolfsburg under 2 3/4 Claypot
Wolverhampton + 1 Waste time
Newcastle + 1 1/2 Claypot
Stoke City - 3/4 Claypot
Fulham + 1/4 Jackpot ( 1/2 )
WBA - 1/2 Jackpot
Hull City over 2 1/2 Claypot
Middlesbrough - 1/2 Claypot
Cardiff + 1/4 Jackpot
Portsmouth + 1/4 Claypot
Villareal over 2 1/4 Claypot

Aiyoh , so many claypot arh :p
Manchester City finally pop Newcastle's cherry
:biggrin:

No bets on Barca? :biggrin:
Anyway no AOS if Pep decides to rest Messi for their Champions League tie against AC Milan on Wednesday. :biggrin:

Have :p Zaragoza + 3 :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh , so many claypot arh :p
Manchester City finally pop Newcastle's cherry
:biggrin:

Have :p Zaragoza + 3 :biggrin:

If you lose out on the score margins you can still recover on total goals in the case of Bundesliga games. :biggrin:

LOL Inter never disappoint me by losing their two goals lead. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inter 2-0 :biggrin: Come on Dortmund. Get a draw for me $$$ :biggrin:

0-1 is already an upset but Dortmund are the reigning Bundesliga champions. Bayern has the best goalkeeper of Germany while Dortmund 's Subotic and Hummels are the best defenders in the Bundesliga. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U didn't clear handicap but i didn't bet anything on that. I was on everton to Over goals and both everton and man city to win in a parlay.

Thank god i was following some other punter whom was betting on lesser known matches and won one of them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean it's included in the 4 and both sides are untested. How to be accurate? Man Utd are hot favorites to win and i am sure more than 90% of punters bet them to win by two goals margin. :biggrin:

Odds for man u to win are obviously low. Many punters won't be satisfied with the low odds. One way is to stake higher or do a parlay. I think staking higher would be better. Safer choice.