• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he run road leh? Makes it sound like he's some criminal on the run.

Don't know. Just half joking. Anyway he sounds like the anytime runroad type. I don't trust people who can speak four or five languages. Sure looks very experienced in runroad.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know. Just half joking. Anyway he sounds like the anytime runroad type. I don't trust people who can speak four or five languages. Sure looks very experienced in runroad.

Ya lor probably can disappear to some country when shit comes.

Do you know how he managed to learn thai and jap? He should be pure chinese. He doesn't sound like the scholarly type either given his background.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know how he managed to learn thai and jap? He should be pure chinese. He doesn't sound like the scholarly type either given his background.
His job is a Freelance Language Translator :biggrin:

But he ok lah, not a bad guy :smile:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

How I know? Most probably he also joined the gangsters there or something.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, he can be quite nice and funny. :wink: Especially the story about jumping diving pool and predicting Holland win in order for Holland to lose. Laugh until stomache!
Sometimes he talks a lot, try to act smart, super irritating 1, LOL

World Cup days was fun, I miss it a lot, LOL

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SAWASDEEKRUP.

tomollo I jay-bay-kee lim-peh-ai-tng-lai-liao-ah