• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many yellows! Stupid of AM to get two reds. Two key players will miss the next La Liga game. No Falcao otherwise score will be at least 4-2. :biggrin:

1512128702fb58acebf6fd8d5d57ccafb939e587.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how skillful a player is, he's bound to misplace a pass or a shot. No matter how lousy a player is, he's bound to score a fluke goal once in a while. It's too simplistic to assume that the better team on paper will always win.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how they did that? lucky goal, change to 9-0-1 formation, fortify and defend their penalty box for rest of match. :biggrin:

Fabio-Capello.jpg

"Ah but that's how we won in International friendlies.
You can complain that the games are dull with 9-0-1 formation but results are what matters most."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Ah but that's how we won in International friendlies.
You can complain that the games are dull with 9-0-1 formation but results are what matters most."

9-0-1 can easily change to 10-0-0 in really desperate situations. every man behind the ball for every opponent attack. the park bus formation is a classic tactic. :cool:
the Italians are experts in defensive football.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mornin to all TCSS Bros... Wah.. Went to Changi Village just now.. Had a satisfying breakfast with the wife.. A bowl of fishball noodle then, 2 prata eggs and 1 plain with a glass of Kopi O... As normal, my dog had his usual sausage from the mixed rice store.. A lovely Sunday mornin.. Looking forward to tonite's Anfield big game..

Nice to hear zeddy. HOw wife and I are relaxing at home. Aiya its been a while. Later I will drive to Chatuchak market to buy some parrot fish. 11 die during the this flood now left with two. Got to buy more to keep these 2 company. I damn sad, there were so big.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice to hear zeddy. HOw wife and I are relaxing at home. Aiya its been a while. Later I will drive to Chatuchak market to buy some parrot fish. 11 die during the this flood now left with two. Got to buy more to keep these 2 company. I damn sad, there were so big.

Sorry to hear about your fishes Joe.. Joe how's your dog now?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buy? We just slaughtered and cooked two crocodiles two weeks ago. I heard there're still a hundred or so wandering around, FOC. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's man to watch: Vincent Kompany. Expect him to lose the ball in his own penalty box to either Suarez or Bellamy and concede a goal. $$$ :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry to hear about your fishes Joe.. Joe how's your dog now?

She's home since last night. She seem to be ok. But then about 15mins ago she just threw up a lot of her makan. She ate at 1pm and a little snack about half an hour ago when I came back from Chatuchak. Threw them all out and ow hungry. Guess her stomach not so good today.

I bought 16 cute little parrot fish 8 smaller ones cost 70baht each and another 8 slightly larger ones costs 100baht. Hope they'll be happy staying here with the 2 big ones.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Buy? We just slaughtered and cooked two crocodiles two weeks ago. I heard there're still a hundred or so wandering around, FOC. :biggrin:

Yes got to buy parrot fish. I don't think can catch in the flood, mostly longkang fish.