• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
haha ur silky.

Yaaaa Silky . . . here's she on her new cushion that wife and I got from our Japan trip 2 weeks ago. Photo taken 5mins ago.

photo.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup to all. What a good night sleep on my own bed after 35 days on the run. Wish you all a great week this week. Cheers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Welcome back from runroad LOL

Thanks Hedge, I was looking towards this for a long time and also in the process ha to spend a lot of money. This flood wasted so much money not just runroad costs but also protection of home and survival in home things like tonnes of sandbags (literally tonnes); wall blocks, containers to stock clean water, electric generator, water pumps, etc. Now almost over gonna spend to clear debri, cleaning, redo whole garden etc. This is for individual we not even talking about the loss to business.

Now that we have moved back home the only inconvenience we face is having to drive through 20-50cm of water about 2km to get out to main road. But we should not kpkb as inam writing now just 5-10km away from me people who got hit first are still living with waist to chest level inside their living room after 2months.

Anyway this will be a good week for me as I look forward to this weekend in Singapore.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Granada upset Llorente's team. Also upset Sevilla one month ago. Can't really blame them for their boring style of play because it's the coach's job to win matches regardless how they win it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning. Just a curiosity question on a slow going morning. I notice you always write sawasdee and others write sawatdee. Is it supposed to be sawasdee or sawatdee?

Hi hi. I think officially it's sawasdee and I am used to it. I am bad in my Thai but i noticed that s in between they dont pronounce and also all the L are read as N like football is spoken as footbon sonthis affects writing as well. In Thailand even road signs can be spelt differently and confusing. Like my main road is named Ramintra and can be written as Ram Intra, Ram Indra, Ramindr, etc etc. it's confusing and no one can explain.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi hi. I think officially it's sawasdee and I am used to it. I am bad in my Thai but i noticed that s in between they dont pronounce and also all the L are read as N like football is spoken as footbon sonthis affects writing as well. In Thailand even road signs can be spelt differently and confusing. Like my main road is named Ramintra and can be written as Ram Intra, Ram Indra, Ramindr, etc etc. it's confusing and no one can explain.

Thanks for the effort in explaination but I'm still confused. It's not your fault anyway, so don't worry about it. Like I've said, just a curiosity question. I've also always wondered why Shinawatra is always pronounced Shinawat? :confused: What a complicated language. :*:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks for the effort in explaination but I'm still confused. It's not your fault anyway, so don't worry about it. Like I've said, just a curiosity question. I've also always wondered why Shinawatra is always pronounced Shinawat? :confused: What a complicated language. :*:

Thanks for your understanding Forvendet. Yes it's really confusing for me too as a resident here but then I have to admit I'm a lazy resident who is lazy to go for formal language course unlikeany Japanese who could master Thai in 3 months.