• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wenger to rest key players

29 November 2011

12427295520.jpg

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is backing some of his squad's lesser lights to show what they can do in Tuesday's Carling Cup clash with Manchester City.

The Gunners laboured to a 1-1 draw with Fulham on Saturday after their 2-1 home win against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday, and Wenger will rest several of his big names for the City match.

Emmanuel Frimpong, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Park Chu-Young are all likely to play against Roberto Mancini's side at the Emirates, and Wenger said it was important to give his big names a break.
"I believe that some players are on the fringe of being really limited," the Frenchman said.

"I will rest some players, but I still want to play a team that has a chance to win the game."
"Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Emmanuel Frimpong will play, but I consider them to be first-team players.""Park is adapting to the level he is facing here and he has another opportunity against Manchester City tomorrow night to show that he can do it.

"
Wenger predicts Mancini will be resting some of his own key players for the tie, but conceded that would still make the Premier League leaders formidable opposition."What you call a second-string side for Man City still involves some very good players," he said.

"If you look at the team who played Wolves in the last round they still have seven or eight players, who you don't know if they are first or second string."
"The good news for us is that we expect to play against a strong side and that we know we will only go through if we produce a top-class performance. Let's focus on that."

"We want to win the match and get through. Therefore, we will try to give absolutely everything."

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mickey Mouse cup games are predictable. Most games will end in stalemate and go into extra time if Liverpool don't beat them 0-1. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhh I didn't know Ram also Jap. For a moment I thought you referring to LKY and Prataman

LOL Drift and Ram always suddenly sometimes talk in Jap 悄悄话 I cut and paste and run through online translator also cant understand. I suspect they pakat one. But they alright usually fun LOL

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a loser coach for a filthy rich club that can produce TWO first team to be complaining. :biggrin:

Mancini unhappy over fixture list

29 November 2011

12427295610.jpg

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has hit out over his side's congested fixture schedule.

The Italian also believes that the English FA only has itself to blame for the national team's poor performances at major tournaments.
Mancini is unhappy as he takes his side to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal in the Carling Cup on Tuesday night, just two days after facing Liverpool in the Premier League at Anfield.

"I think this is the reason why the national team arrive for European Championships, World Cups and they are dying," he said.
"The players don't have time to recover. We'll change all the team, because this is an incredible situation.""Arsenal played on Saturday, we play Sunday evening. Monday, travel to London, and we play Tuesday night. Incredible."

"To play again in two days like this so soon after the Champions League is incredible."
"I don't know who is to blame, but the Premier League should have said something. It's important to play, but it's also important to recover. You need three days between one game and the other."

"We'll have the same in January when we play Sunderland (on New Year's Day) and then Liverpool in two days. Liverpool play three days before us. Is this correct? I don't think so."

15096822e87bf00d552b9d249cc1ba6ba4833c17.jpg

"Europa League wait for me! I'm coming !!"

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man to watch tonight:

[video=youtube;kFvca4UlSOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvca4UlSOI[/video]