• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup all members and visitors of SBF. A very good morning everyone. Today I start work after 35 days absence. This is a great day.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVB in Deeper Shit...The Russian Dictator might not have the Patience to wait till Christmas... Guus Hiddink will be waiting in the Wings..

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVB in Deeper Shit...The Russian Dictator might not have the Patience to wait till Christmas... Guus Hiddink will be waiting in the Wings..

No worries for AVB as Porto will welcome him back anytime. Problem is not the coach but those overpaid, under perform players. AVB must be firm and have balls to kick out those stale dinosaurs to make changes. :biggrin:

Porto knocked out of cup

20 November 2011

12427291090.jpg

Portuguese Cup holders Porto are out of this season's competition.Porto were thrashed 3-0 at Academica in their fourth round clash on Saturday, adding more pressure on coach Vitor Pereira.

Porto lacked speed up front and were also exposed at the back as they conceded three second-half goals by Marinho, Diogo Valente and Adrien.

"We put on a horrible display. The team simply did not exist today, we lacked aggression in attack and defence," Pereira said.

The 43-year-old took over in the summer from Andre Villas-Boas who joined Chelsea having steered Porto to the league, cup and Europa League treble.

Porto are also languishing in third place in Champions League Group G and desperately need a win when they travel to bottom club Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday.

Porto and arch rivals Benfica are level on 24 points from 10 matches at the top of the Portuguese championship.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries for AVB as Porto will welcome him back anytime. Problem is not the coach but those overpaid, under perform players. AVB must be firm and have balls to kick out those stale dinosaurs to make changes. :biggrin:

It will be interesting to see how Man City will cope against Lpool on Sunday after their Champs League defeat.. Gotta feeling it will be a cracking game..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what I feel too.. Liverfools will be on a high after their Chelsea win.. :wink:

Forget the 6-1 victory at Old Trafford. Mancini has lost the plot. Deep down inside, the players do not respect him. Doubt they would fight for him this Sunday. They are winning, in spite of him.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I just love this kind of score lines AC Milan 2 - 3 Barcelona. :biggrin:

It's about time that i keep score predictions to myself because the club i dislike made me $$$. Not to Man Utd supporters liking. :biggrin:

Lucky i bet 5 goals, hehehe................ :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This game can be high scoring or even 1-1. It all depends on Reus for Monchengladbach to win by big score margin. :biggrin:

Udinese vs Roma better lah. I dunno about Bundesliga. The more information, the higher chances of winning (controlling for the luck factor, that is :biggrin:)

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You trying to tempt Maximilian Chop Heng to come here and share his views again? Anyway, most likely an easy home victory for the zebras. :biggrin:

I will only comment after the game if there is a freak result as i am staying away from betting it. :biggrin: