• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit. An own goal from CSKA defender gifted Lille 0-1 _|_

CSKA cannot lose!

15093263136d4649552a7cc5d3b4898a346c49b6.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad that Napoli won though. Seems like City is out. And they deserve it. Bloody yaya today. Especially Kolarov, Balotelli and Zabaleta. They think they are too good to battle for the ball :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm glad that Napoli won though. Seems like City is out. And they deserve it. Bloody yaya today. Especially Kolarov, Balotelli and Zabaleta. They think they are too good to battle for the ball :biggrin:

Disappointing performance from City. They could have level it 2-2 but Napoli could have made it 3-1 or 4-1. :eek:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointing performance from City. They could have made it 2-2 but Napoli could have made 3-1 or 4-1. :eek:

I thought motivation wouldn't play a factor cuz this is a big match for city. I think the players simply couldn't care less. They think they'll surely get the draw they need to go through. Damn complacent these overpaid players are. Anyway, focus on tomorrow's matches better. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought motivation wouldn't play a factor cuz this is a big match for city. I think the players simply couldn't care less. They think they'll surely get the draw they need to go through. Damn complacent these overpaid players are. Anyway, focus on tomorrow's matches better. :biggrin:

Yup can see that Citizens are complacent. Tomorrow's easy game i see is Valencia to thrash Genk.

15093969ba9d6ba31b2cfc0343bcfa8e4a695cd2.jpg