• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can someone teach me how to delete attachments here?

Attachments

• Breakfast.jpg
    Breakfast.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Breakf.jpg
    Breakf.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup everyone, here's my breakfast this morning in Emerald hotel, again sitting in coffeehouse stealing car wash wifi and beoing chiobus walking pass to work.

Breakf.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry to say, but to say frankly, look like shiii...

I know buddy, and sorry for this grotesque pic this morning. I tried to break the egg carefully to make it look like Ah Koon style but I failed as it was damn hot. I will improve next time. :o

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xmifa5"></iframe>

Napoli 2 – 1 Manchester City

sal2011
This is what happens when some dumbfuck <acronym title="cunt">cunt</acronym> like Mancini claims his team are as good as Real Madrid and Barca, you're a bunch of <acronym title="fucking">fcuking</acronym> nobodies and the entire football world knows it, you spend 440m and can't even beat Napoli, fcuk off you City wasters.

November 23, 2011

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of jokers lah. Paid so much and yet they hardly broke a sweat last night. Simply bo chap. At the end of the day, they still get to collect their cheques.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think the coffee (is it coffee?) looks fishy...like someone used it as an ashtray...sorry bro...maybe its the photo...:P

No la bro its freshly brewed Suzuki coffee I had two cups.

Ok ok ok bros I promise next time morning not to post brotesque photos. Sorry sorry.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City lost last night... So will they lose this weekend's big clash against Lpool...??? Will their red hot run in the BPL to be ended by the Liverfools who obviously prefers playing against the Big boys instead of the League minnows.. CCB Liverfools.. If they had won against Sunderland, Swansea and Norwich they would easily been in the top 3 now...:(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on Chelski! $$$ :biggrin:

[video=youtube;QHdgKfpb14Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHdgKfpb14Y[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AC Milan + 3/4 and over 2 3/4
Dortmund + 1/4
Chelsea - 1/4
Marseille over 2 1/4
Porto level
Racing Genk + 2 1/4

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Chekski disappoint me tonight? :biggrin:

AVB can go back to Porto. And Hulk saved Porto and now they are third spot, one point behind Zenit St Petersburg.

Chelsea failed to take advantage of Leverkusen's lousy keeper. :biggrin:

1510042263451cb7d58528138c8579517028ccd6.jpg

Last edited: