• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google you twit..hahaha..learn it from ah Sam. Pandan located west part of singapore near penjuru.
Lazy to search, but thanks anyway, LOL. Whats Pandan Reservoir is all about? another dead body? sorry, i didnt read the news since I'm back from HK...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB..:mad: Earlier was washing my car at the Multi storey carpark.. Then I saw something underneath my car..My heart was thumping in fear.. I thought it was a snake..:eek: I backed off.. Then I took out a torchlight from the boot and I shone at that ''thing''.. Fuckin hell it was actually a grey colour water hose..:o :o Don't know how it landed underneath the car..:confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB..:mad: Earlier was washing my car at the Multi storey carpark.. Then I saw something underneath my car..My heart was thumping in fear.. I thought it was a snake..:eek: I backed off.. Then I took out a torchlight from the boot and I shone at that ''thing''.. Fuckin hell it was actually a grey colour water hose..:o :o Don't know how it landed underneath the car..:confused:
Must be Krafty saboing you, LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be Krafty saboing you, LOL

You can give me a fierce dog.. You can even give me Krafty but NO snakes for me..:eek: I got this fear of that slimy thing.. I once heard of stories from people who found snakes inside their car by accident during the rainy season.. My uncle was one such case.. He found a small snake inside his car engine 3 days before Chinese New Year.. Few weeks later his car plate no struck 2nd Prize in 4D..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I more suay today. Came back to hotel form work then when going for dinner wife asked me where is my front license plate. I looked closely saw that even the whole fucking frame was yanked out. Don't know which ccb did it. Prior to that my car was parked along a side road like many other cars for the whole day while the car owners took other transport like boats and huge trucks to get into our factories and offices because of the flood.

This is unlike Singapore you can just go get a new one from shops all fucking Thai plates must be original from the transport ministry in Chatuchak with all original document and then wait for 4 days to get it. Each time there will take fucking half a day. Oh I forgot I need to make a fucking police report before that. Fucking suay man.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can give me a fierce dog.. You can even give me Krafty but NO snakes for me..:eek: I got this fear of that slimy thing.. I once heard of stories from people who found snakes inside their car by accident during the rainy season.. My uncle was one such case.. He found a small snake inside his car engine 3 days before Chinese New Year.. Few weeks later his car plate no struck 2nd Prize in 4D..

You lucky liao. In Bangkok flood there are hundreds of crocodiles and snakes escape and some are mambas, more scary here man.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is unlike Singapore you can just go get a new one from shops all fucking Thai plates must be original from the transport ministry in Chatuchak with all original document and then wait for 4 days to get it. Each time there will take fucking half a day. Oh I forgot I need to make a fucking police report before that. Fucking suay man.

Wah lau Joe.. Didn't know it works that way in Thailand.. So troublesome..:( Pity you for your troubles..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lucky liao. In Bangkok flood there are hundreds of crocodiles and snakes escape and some are mambas, more scary here man.

Joe just curious, you got found any lost snakes before loitering outside your house in Thailand?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe just curious, you got found any lost snakes before loitering outside your house in Thailand?

So far not seen any snakes but have fishes in my flooded carpark. About 1km away on the main road people found 2 small crocs. You see for every legal croc that people keep and registered there are 10 illegal ones. Really siao liao.

Alamak... Joe sibe suay, your number is sui sui no. izzit? hahaha...

No leh, here I no buy numbers, only in Singapore I always buy same double digit number.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup everybody. Its Friday again and time pass so quickly. This Sunday I can go home liao. I really hope! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You guys have a great party tonight.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha that was funny. Luckily you didnt call the police or some other people to help you. Otherwise very embarrassing.