• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
It's a boring Saturday evening. My sister is abroad now. I cooked wanton noodle for dinner myself just now. The type you can buy in supermarket, a pack of wanton and pack of noodle. Just too bad no charsiew. Half a pack each left in the fridge. Guess tomorrow breakfast or lunch I'll finish it off.

Wow.. irene you're here only 2mths and you have gain 80pts..tats alot for newbies..you must have attract lots of bees...
i tink someone just zap you 1pt..:cool:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
glad to hear that you stand by your principles..this is a true story..many many years ago i was invited to a party at zouk
there are quite a number of stewardess at the party too..i was offer a one night stand asking price 10k...i said no..
i'm not ong beng seng..i ask for discount..she says discount 2k.. final 8k 8 means fatt(luck)i still can remember she says that to me in canto,she says take it or leave it..

If anyone got caught on flight arranging sex for money, it's a sacking. But I know many of them hang out with guys at pubs and discos whether in Singapore or abroad. They discreetly exchanged phone numbers and arrange later. I don't do that. I don't trust such guys anyway.

Among air stewardesses, we have cliques too. We have a group of us only hang aroung together to chit chat at breakfast on morning flights. It was nicknamed the Breakfast Club. That's why I named this thread Breakfast Club. :wink:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boring Sunday afternoon as it started raining again. Lucky I came back from lunch and shopping earlier. Lucky I still have half packs of wanton and wanton mee noodle to cook dinner. I didn't shop much, only bought a new dress and a new pot at OG. Later I'll try out the new pot for my wanton mee dinner. The new dress I've tried out and look OK already. I'll wear it on X'mas party. Cheers, guys!

Last edited:

honest2uong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know all singapore girls are very materialistic? They only love european guys with 5c's:

Cash, car, condos, credit cards and countryclub cards

Also all European guys are damn rich!
Edited 11 months ago

meshuggah78

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had Tau Sar bun with coffee; But if given a choice, I will go for teochew styled fishball noodle...(Li Xin fishball noodle)

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know all singapore girls are very materialistic? They only love european guys with 5c's:

Cash, car, condos, credit cards and countryclub cards

Also all European guys are damn rich!
Edited 11 months ago

I live in HDB only and that's fine. Having a BF who drives a car is nice but not necessary. Credit card is a must but I've already got my own. All European guys are rich? Is it? I don't think so after having seen many of them low lives in economy class. Many are outright scums and drunkards.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays I notice not many eat bread with, Peanut Butter, Butter, Marmalade or whatever Jams, Kaya, Cheese, Margarine or Condensed milk, bread toast or just it is. Not Ya Kun junk of course, home spread, or even spreading the bread with pate which I love. Down it with a freshly brewed black coffee with coffee powder, back in those days, it was OWL brand or even the Indonesian coffee powder.

We have became so lazy, that we pay through or noses for coffee etc & junk food brakfast!! I just love the smell of freshly brewed coffee with bread & spread...have gotten lazy also...ha ha ha ha

What about "Chiew Kuay, Chee Cheong Fun, Ang Koo Kuay and Ma Koh Kuay" The vendors use to walk past our homes in the kampongs Their shouts and smell attracted and delighted us.
Maybe we can turn the clock back and covert Pulau Ubin into "Singapore 1950's" where old-folks like me can get a stall to sell "ham-chee peng".
Anyway have a good day.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays I notice not many eat bread with, Peanut Butter, Butter, Marmalade or whatever Jams, Kaya, Cheese, Margarine or Condensed milk, bread toast or just it is. Not Ya Kun junk of course, home spread, or even spreading the bread with pate which I love. Down it with a freshly brewed black coffee with coffee powder, back in those days, it was OWL brand or even the Indonesian coffee powder.

We have became so lazy, that we pay through or noses for coffee etc & junk food brakfast!! I just love the smell of freshly brewed coffee with bread & spread...have gotten lazy also...ha ha ha ha

I still do that at home for breakfast now and then. Ya Kun standards the have dropped badly, worse than even airline food in economy class, worse than common coffeeshop.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still do that at home for breakfast now and then. Ya Kun standards the have dropped badly, worse than even airline food in economy class, worse than common coffeeshop.

come on...compare apples with apples ... compare bread with bread...the bread in airline food is pathetic ok...i am tokking about the SIA one...cannot recall if JAL give bread or not.