• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Monday blue morning, I began my day with simple white bread with peanut butter and a little bottle of chicken essence. Anybody here got the habit of drinking chicken essence? I drink it about once or twice per week.

I drink 汇集朴腰精 for my bad back,
is it effective?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Massage shouldn't be sexy. It should be relaxing. I've very good relaxing massages in Phuket and Langkawi before. Too bad, Singapore has no massages for women. :(

I can massage you and make you relax, but if you get sexy, compliment my skills!, you wanna??:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why in Singapore, massage is always linked to sex? I only like real skilful auntie massage me with real massage skills.

There're healthy non-sexy massage parlors in Singapore too. However, I think it's a Singapore culture to link massage to sex that most of them simply avoid the inconvenience and controversy of serving female customers and serve male customers only, more cost effective and profitable in business sense. In Thailand, my Thai ex-GF had no problem finding a massage parlor catering to female customers. It's the culture there. Who wants to link massage to sex? Massage is massage and sex is sex. Linking massage to sex exists in Thailand too, but that's mostly to make more money out of tourists who haven't figured out that you can simply book a girl back to hotel to have whatever sex all night long till the morning after.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just had hainanese curry rice brunch at pasir panjang food centre. This traditional very old style curry damn shiok shiok.

Does anyone have problem getting into sammyboy forum? I've been having problem since I got home last night 11pm until now. I used Starhub broadband at home using my MacBook and iPhone both problem then I use 3G Starhub also cannot then I use 3G singtel also cannot. I can only see main page but when tried to log in cannot. Now in MRT both iPhones are ok. Anyone have problem?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So quiet here. Anyway goog morning to all.

Just finished my jwee-kuay and lor-mee at Tiong Bahru market. Oh a bottle of Guinness too. Damn shiok and refreshed now. Have a good day guys.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So quiet here. Anyway goog morning to all.

Just finished my jwee-kuay and lor-mee at Tiong Bahru market. Oh a bottle of Guinness too. Damn shiok and refreshed now. Have a good day guys.

Good morning. You and your Guinness again. This morning, I had beehoon bakkut soup at Queen Street coffeeshop. A bit ex at $4 but very good.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not wife. My girlfriend. But she is flying off again this afternoon.

Oh she's an air stewardess. Good for you. Be faithful to her and hope to hear news of your wedding soon.

I was an air stewardess for a few years too. Tough job. Couldn't stand it anymore and resigned.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe, talking about Hainanese curry rice, you have the lobangs to the recipes for the curry? Have tried some recipes from Hainanese friend but not even near.

Some success is the Koh Lay Chai and the pork chop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Massage shouldn't be sexy. It should be relaxing. I've very good relaxing massages in Phuket and Langkawi before. Too bad, Singapore has no massages for women. :(

opposite kembangan station, at corner of intersection, indo massage and spa catering to women. keep passing by it every time i come to sg for a swing.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh she's an air stewardess. Good for you. Be faithful to her and hope to hear news of your wedding soon.

I was an air stewardess for a few years too. Tough job. Couldn't stand it anymore and resigned.

Wah air stewardess and Ms Chinatown contestant! Like that no need pic already. See when you free we come out makan and watch movie, can?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe, talking about Hainanese curry rice, you have the lobangs to the recipes for the curry? Have tried some recipes from Hainanese friend but not even near.

Some success is the Koh Lay Chai and the pork chop.

I was just talking to some people about this but fail to have the recipe. I want this recipe to open curry rice shop in Bangkok I not kidding you. Will find out more.