• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ON you also la. I no problem with the dates. I will come alone la. Wife go Japan holiday again.
OK, now I am left with one small little problem. My gf seems to like SG since the last trip. :*:

Anyway, I ON also. let me worry about gf part.:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reality is GMS more handsome than me leh.
Who care who handsome or not. Got money is handsomest. Dio Bo?

Everyone also have internal or external beauty lah. Today sunday night, let's go enjoy. I going to pub after this. What about you? HFJ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who care who handsome or not. Got money is handsomest. Dio Bo?

Everyone also have internal or external beauty lah. Today sunday night, let's go enjoy. I going to pub after this. What about you? HFJ?

That's 100% true. $$$ is handsomest.

Me everynight KTV or HFJ. Discos too noisy and crowded with young people. I scared later they teok with me. Pubs long time no jalan liao. Used to chiong Filipino pubs at Duxton.

If I stay home, my grown-up kids will suspect I am ill. No choice. Must chiong.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK, now I am left with one small little problem. My gf seems to like SG since the last trip. :*:

Anyway, I ON also. let me worry about gf part.:biggrin:

Bring gf here la, mine also like la. Fuxx what did I just said! Fucking Guinness is killing me, having my fix at Guan Kim coffeeshop now.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh there also got guan yim red chair coffeeshop...not familiar with that place.

Photo Dec 04, 9 49 07 PM.jpg

This is the coffeeshop I just got back.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drinking beer for breakfast is definitely not good. Drinking beer any time is also not good. The most I'd drink is a glass of red at dinner or at night.

I used to work in a company with a manager who'd start drinking beer at lunchtime. He was my boss, what could I say. How much more he drank after work was anybody's guess. There was once I was temporarily promoted to acting manager for a week. Guess why? He was hospitalised for that week.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I stay home, my grown-up kids will suspect I am ill. No choice. Must chiong.
Have no kids but elderly folks find it strange if I stay at home. Something must be wrong so minimum must go kopitiam for a beer.

Drinking beer for breakfast is definitely not good. Drinking beer any time is also not good. The most I'd drink is a glass of red at dinner or at night.

I used to work in a company with a manager who'd start drinking beer at lunchtime. He was my boss, what could I say. How much more he drank after work was anybody's guess. There was once I was temporarily promoted to acting manager for a week. Guess why? He was hospitalised for that week.
You work in Asia Pacific Breweries? OK, as long as the drinking don't affect his performance.

Think joetys are talking about Guiness stout and not the normal beer. Just treat it as 'Alcoholic Energy Drink'. It's very 'por' you know? Thehorse trainers used to feed the injured racing horse with guiness stout.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work in Asia Pacific Breweries? OK, as long as the drinking don't affect his performance.

Think joetys are talking about Guiness stout and not the normal beer. Just treat it as 'Alcoholic Energy Drink'. It's very 'por' you know? Thehorse trainers used to feed the injured racing horse with guiness stout.

Hahaha...no, I didn't work in APB. I'd say honestly that his drinking during office hours didn't affect his performance. He was a very good manager. What I was talking about was his health. I've never tried Guinness stout before. Thought it's a dark version of beer, like kopi and kopi-O.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Monday blue morning, I began my day with simple white bread with peanut butter and a little bottle of chicken essence. Anybody here got the habit of drinking chicken essence? I drink it about once or twice per week.