• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi drivers are the lowest of low life

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
blah blah blah blah blah......li kong xi mi lan cheow!!:confused:

The way you slurp your words is giving me one hell of a hard on, my little cliotoris mudskipper!:p You are so much fun!:p So where are your friends? Ah! perhaps a reminder and an introduction of the lady boy whore mudskipper who can't have enough of dear old Zeitgeist cock is in order. And the fact that you chose this thread is giving me an idea!

This is Ladyboy Slut Whore mudskipper! Isn't he a Beaut!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cu_SkQFun44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cu_SkQFun44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a loser who cannot respond other than scolding people's mother. cannot take it like a man resort to this shit, just likje the average taxi driver

I saw so many on the roads today with blue light on, damn shiok

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a loser who cannot respond other than scolding people's mother. cannot take it like a man resort to this shit, just likje the average taxi driver

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Swallowed Hook, Line and Sinker! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Ah so! you recalled that I revealed that I was a taxi driver for ten years! Why would anyone bother to do that?
"spew your nonsense"...haha..so very mudskipper style! Can see the color of your undies now, don't we? little clitoris mudskipper! PAP Internet Brigade Undercover Doggy exposed hor? I pray for the Lee family to die as soon as possible, does that set your hair on fire?

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to go to bed zeitgal, too much internet is bad for u, u may end up being oral fed and handphone-taped. :biggrin:

Not until you've suck and swallowed my cum dear........my head is bursting for your sweet lips besotted a.k.a. mudskipper!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:smile::smile::smile:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

please let me know your restaurant business address, I wish to test your foreign so-called talent worker skill and attitude.

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seen how PRC bus drivers behave on the road, freaking dangerous to other road users. Many a time i had to brake suddenly when they just come out of the bus bay without looking and "eat" into the middle lane before getting back into the bus lane.....

tsk tsk tsk...lying little boy, how did u know that the bus driver is a PRC?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

please let me know your restaurant business address, I wish to test your foreign so-called talent worker skill and attitude.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau singapore no need take taxi lah

anything less than 5km just walk, good for health

only when with small kids or old folks or carry heavy thing then take taxi, the rest of the time save money, dont be so wasteful

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, today went to airport to meet up with returning friend so we can go watch west ham-man u game together

too bad for the driver my friend lives in pasir ris but there is LTA surcharge for pick-up at airport right

the driver moody, drive very fast and brake suddenly. i smiled, took no offence, say uncle, got surcharge right, so why act like ah gua

halfway he not happy asked us get out

i told him i will give you chance. times are bad. if we get out we will make complaint and see what happens.

if he kwai kwai take us to pasir ris, drive carefully we pay you fare, forget everything

so how, uncle, think about your family, you are breadwinner. we didn't do anything wrong, just happen to live in
pasir ris. so how.

the car behind started horning.

in the end he swallowed his anger and drove us to destination without incident

as i got off, i told him uncle, use your brain, next time if unlucky meet some kwai lan fella, complain to LTA, Stomp, Comfort see whether he still can make it

he lan lan kept quiet

these cock drivers, got airport surcharge still black face. luckily i big-hearted or else let him kena hard hard, recession got no job, even government-protected job also dont have

we need to open our taxi driver vocational licence to PRs, just part of it will do, about 20%, that will wake up the current batch and boost service standards