• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock: I have been un-invited to PA's CNY celebrations.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Tan Cheng Bock
about an hour ago

SORRY

You are “un-invited” to the Chinese New Year Garden Party.

On 27 Dec 2013 I received an invitation from People’s Association to the CNY Istana party (9th Feb 2014). I told them I will come with my wife as usual.

Then on 8th Jan 2014 l was informed by Minister Lim Swee Say, deputy chairman PA that this was an error! He conveyed to me by phone and email. There was a change in ‘policy’ to invite only those ex-advisers to grassroots organisations, from the immediate past GE (2011). I did not fit into this category as l stood down in 2006.

Since 1980 l had always been invited to attend the CNY garden party and l never failed to go. I get to meet grassroots leaders and old colleagues and we exchange warm New Year greetings.
The warm reception usually given me by those grassroots leaders at the function, were overwhelming, more so, after the Presidential election. At times it was very touching. Last year l had to be helped to get back into my car because the crowd kept me from moving forward.

I shall miss meeting all these friends there again this Sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBock

Do Singaporeans need any more proof we are being led by failed comedians.We paying millions for stupid.

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new ruling was obviously customize for TCB and an obvious attempt to humiliate him by extending the invitation then withdraw on the eleventh hour. . I remember the same thing happen to CSM when he was un-invited to some religious grassroots event.

Tactics of small minded vile pappies.....
Then again TCB's eagerness to rub shoulders with vile shit is not a good sign.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng read somewhere that it is not good to warm ur hands at the enemy's campfire! :biggrin: u might get burned too!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Toothpick thief Shit Say barks back at Cheng Bok

Is this how PAP treats pioneer?
What is the big deal of letting the mistake go thru? This episode shows how small minded PAP really is.... not unsimilar to WP bashing over night market and food courts....
Grow up if you want to remain in power

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan kin lian loves fucking spiders. he screwed up when he was NTUC CEO about the insurance thingy. he betrayed every insurance agents.

he screwed up again on the presidential erection. if he were there, perhaps tcb would hv become the new president instead of tony tan.

he screwed up bigtime overestimating his popularity instead of underestimating his famous notoriety. serve him right with all his GE deposit confiscated!

what a big fuck spider that tkl is! maybe he should at the same time while fucking spider go fly a kite!

Yes this bugger is an idiot & helped T tan become prez

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Toothpick thief Shit Say barks back at Cheng Bok

Is this how PAP treats pioneer?
What is the big deal of letting the mistake go thru? This episode shows how small minded PAP really is.... not unsimilar to WP bashing over night market and food courts....
Grow up if you want to remain in power

lianbeng agrees with u: all parties same same one lah! :biggrin: only make alot of noise on small trivial matters!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He kicked their asses and expected to be invited? Even if he is invited, everyone there will Siam him.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock
about an hour ago

SORRY

You are “un-invited” to the Chinese New Year Garden Party.

On 27 Dec 2013 I received an invitation from People’s Association to the CNY Istana party (9th Feb 2014). I told them I will come with my wife as usual.

Then on 8th Jan 2014 l was informed by Minister Lim Swee Say, deputy chairman PA that this was an error! He conveyed to me by phone and email. There was a change in ‘policy’ to invite only those ex-advisers to grassroots organisations, from the immediate past GE (2011). I did not fit into this category as l stood down in 2006.

Since 1980 l had always been invited to attend the CNY garden party and l never failed to go. I get to meet grassroots leaders and old colleagues and we exchange warm New Year greetings.
The warm reception usually given me by those grassroots leaders at the function, were overwhelming, more so, after the Presidential election. At times it was very touching. Last year l had to be helped to get back into my car because the crowd kept me from moving forward.

I shall miss meeting all these friends there again this Sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBock

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do Singaporeans need any more proof we are being led by failed comedians.We paying millions for stupid.

We see human failures among OZ and NZ politicians, and wonder why Singaporean politicians are so special to escape the malaises affecting all other governments and countries.

jw5

Loyal
We see human failures among OZ and NZ politicians, and wonder why Singaporean politicians are so special to escape the malaises affecting all other governments and countries.

Spreading of myths to and brainwashing of naive sinkies, e.g. the "exceptional family" and the "heavyweight ministars".

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap is ungracious and not inclusive

It is in human DHA to establish their positions as social animals.
But what I hate is the lies that PAP spread.
Why is PA politicalised ? Because it is a PAP organization. But they lied.

Spreading of myths to and brainwashing of naive sinkies, e.g. the "exceptional family" and the "heavyweight ministars".

PAP talks about freak election result, but there are more freaks in PAP than in a normal population.

It is painful to see Singaporeans putting their total trust in such a dyfunctional organization.
But I am glad that Internet has at least exposed some of the more colorful aspect of the elites which thy do not want the public to know. The veil of fear is lifting as people becomes outspoken.

The cause is a combination of greed and easy solution.

The PAP tries to create an economy bigger than itself. To do this, it attracts foreign money and foreigners to work on the island. The danger is if the foreigners and foreign money leaves again. What is left of Singapore then.

We saw it when MNC abandoned Singapore for China in droves.

There is no backup in Singapore, no check and balances.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are talking about TSK and TKL, TCB is better. TCB has always spoke up. TSK spoke up only after he stepped down as Speaker and TKL after he was no longer NTUC Income CEO. Even by standards, TKL is hardly challenging.

Denise Phua is hardly challenging also. Even Inderjit is more fiery.

But I agree with naming Lily Neo.

when 1 position and his salary is in threaten, all will be a yes man.

the only No man is when 1 willing to forgot his $50k / mth salary and spoke up for the people.
forgot about nicloe seah she has no salary to be in danger with

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard many people saying that Tan CB should have rejected the invitation in the 1st place then let those PAPayas come n beg him to go! :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng heard many people saying that Tan CB should have rejected the invitation in the 1st place then let those PAPayas come n beg him to go! :biggrin:

compare to marboro tan, he caused the gov loss in tonn and tonn of revenue.
he is the 1 who suggest free parking on sun and public holiday.
marboro tan erected more erp to collect revenue.