• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock: I have been un-invited to PA's CNY celebrations.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Old Fart is very vengeful and now his minions are just following his style..TCB stood up for the people,,,that is why he was always in a single seat ward and he win with huge margins...this just shows the kind of people in the pap now,,and 60% still vote for them..I hope TCB stands for election as an independent in his old ward,,,hantam the pappies more

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Old Fart is very vengeful and now his minions are just following his style..TCB stood up for the people,,,that is why he was always in a single seat ward and he win with huge margins...this just shows the kind of people in the pap now,,and 60% still vote for them..I hope TCB stands for election as an independent in his old ward,,,hantam the pappies more

Run for President ok. Back to be an MP nah

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then on 8th Jan 2014 l was informed by Minister Lim Swee Say, deputy chairman PA that this was an error! He conveyed to me by phone and email. There was a change in ‘policy’ to invite only those ex-advisers to grassroots organisations, from the immediate past GE (2011). I did not fit into this category as l stood down in 2006.

You know what to do. Vote out Lim Swee Say at the next election.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Toothpick thief Shit Say barks back at Cheng Bok

So when does one draw the thin line between legal and illegal corruption? More than 7% off discounted price of condo apartments? We already know that receiving free BJ for a contract is a no no.:eek:

If you do what is ethical, according to your own conscience, the legality doesn't matter.

Let the lawyers indulge in their little soulless game.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan= Goering (self imploded)
Lim Shit Say= Goebbels
Wong Cunt Sing= Himmler
Wooden Goh= Rudolf Hess
Georgie Boy = Von Ribbentrop (NAZI Foreign ministar during the war did nothing..what did Georgie do as FM?)
Goh Keng Swee = Albert Speer

Martin Bormann

LKY = Hitler
​Tony Tan = Hindenburg
Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going
= Mein Kampf
Straits Times = Völkischer Beobachter

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Shit Say= Goebbels
Wong Cunt Sing= Himmler
Wooden Goh= Rudolf Hess
Georgie Boy = Von Ribbentrop (NAZI Foreign ministar during the war did nothing..what did Georgie do as FM?)

Martin Bormann

Please do not make Goebbels look stupid..more like Goebbler the turkey!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What fark shit is this? didn't the MIW CUNTS claimed all along PA to be non-political? then why the hell is PA organising PAP events?

Non-political then why do these jobs for the PAP? :rolleyes:

537665_436721053047882_1702477013_n.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always know that the Toothpick Thief is nothing but crass.
In the way he carries himself, in the way he speaks, in the things that he says.
Hopefully, he hangs around for East Coast and be packed off in 2016 with his tail between his legs and his prick sawn off.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hess did not defect to the UK...he got arrested when he made a secret trip to the UK to negotiate peace. He was sentenced to death during the Nuremberg trials...Goh wont defect as he is still a pappy at heart..selfish, greedy and spineless....

Hess defected to the UK. Has Goh defected to the Oppo?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Shit Say= Goebbels
Wong Cunt Sing= Himmler
Wooden Goh= Rudolf Hess

Martin Bormann

Other than GKS, the rest of those PAP not fit even to be listed next to the other Germans
Those Germans were really capable doers , not like the walking bags of excrement of PAP maggots cockroaches

They nearly won the war against the rest of the world

PAP nothing but scum of society and a hawker assistant from a Johore Bahru food court got more ability and talent than the entire PAP cabinet combined

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Toothpick thief Shit Say barks back at Cheng Bok

TCB just want to politicize this incident and gauge his standing amongst the people. Test water to see if got hope for next PE

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is nothing wrong, he just merely speak from his experience. do you want to pay your insurance premium and get nothing when you need it the most. a suggestion is to make healthcare free for every sinkies and to prevent the insurance agents from out of job is to let them sell enhanced shield, like staying in A ward.

i saw tcb when he was a mp for west coast, i really think he is a hypocrite and only silly, naive and stupid sinkies will want him as president. tony tan is current president only because of certain reasons that only the top tier will understand. tan kin lian is a better choice but he lack the presindent look, and furthermore, his prejudiced ex-colleagues from NTUC don't seem to be kind in their words towards him.

summing up, actually, all of them seem to be a crony before. the worst is actually TJS, i think he got a lot of agenda under his sleeve.

tan kin lian loves fucking spiders. he screwed up when he was NTUC CEO about the insurance thingy. he betrayed every insurance agents.

he screwed up again on the presidential erection. if he were there, perhaps tcb would hv become the new president instead of tony tan.

he screwed up bigtime overestimating his popularity instead of underestimating his famous notoriety. serve him right with all his GE deposit confiscated!

what a big fuck spider that tkl is! maybe he should at the same time while fucking spider go fly a kite!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the simple question to ask to clarify the issue is.....'how many other ex-MPs were dis-invited" besides TCB..
if all those stepped down before GE2011 were dis-invited......honest mistake...let's move on.
if only TCB is dis-invited......the conclusion is clear..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it exposes many things:

1. that "gracious" has never been and shall never be a practice from the pap minions. yes, it is always preach but wait long long for it to be practised.
2. pettiness is their game and anal rententive is their inborn characteristic.
3. they aim for little guniang details and ignorant of the bigger issues.
4. they are grossly incompetent and obscenely overpaid, ie, the nation is paying peanuts to the monkeys and coconuts to the bigger monkeys called gorillas.
5. which leaves me to the last and most important point: WHAT THE HELL DO I WASTE MY VOTE TO BRING IN THESE BUNCH OF CLOWNS?

GE2016: VOTE THEM OUT FOR GOOD AND SHOW THEM WE MEAN BUSINESS!!

do not repeat!! i repeat: DO NOT REPEAT THE CYCLE TO ALLOW THEM TO SCREW US DAILY WITHOUT MERCY!!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB is a hypocrite. Wants to bask in his new-found anti-establishment credentials (PE2011), yet continue to feed off the Pappy buffet spread. Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

End of the day, he's still a dyed-in-the-wool Pappy sycophant.

He was invited. Had he turned it down he would have been regarded as an ungracious sore loser.