• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim has quitted her job at Temasek Poly to serve as a full-time MP

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't have to justify. In the first place, MP is not a permanent job. It's the people who want to make it their permanent job who are attempting to justify.

That's what these jokers don't understand. MP has never been a permanent job, until Chiam's practice floundered and he decided it was better off drawing a town council GM's salary.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what these jokers don't understand. MP has never been a permanent job, until Chiam's practice floundered and he decided it was better off drawing a town council GM's salary.

Cass baby, trying to put out home fires all by your lonesome? Workers Party is buiding up permanent defence structures. Nothing you can do about it. Do what Annabelle Chong did in the record breaking gangbang. Take some grapes to wash the stink from your mouth!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Pei Pei (talent scouted) is MP, Sylvia is also MP, but they are few worlds apart. Just ask any man and woman in the streets about their opinions. Unless you choose to be delusional.

2. Pei Pei is MP, but candidates like Michelle Lee, VW, Nicole etc. are not.

You should spend time scrutizing the system rather than trying to discredit individual efforts.

IMO, Sylvia can get a high paying job which is less demanding than what she is heading for. And I trust she knows her capabilities and marketability in the job market, that's why she dare to take the risk with the knowledge that MP is not a permanent job.:smile:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much does Poly lecturer earn?

MM Lee and SM Goh left a 3-million dollars job for a $15,000 job so that they can look after their respective GRC residents.

Sylvia Lim left a $6,000 job for a $15,000 job to look after the GRC.

So who is sacrificing? 54% of Aljunied voters haven been conned again.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM Lee and SM Goh left a 3-million dollars job for a $15,000 job so that they can look after their respective GRC residents.

The two biggest conmen with redundant posts no doubt. You will faint if you calculate the $$$ squeezed from taxpayers. :eek:

The votes speak for itself. That is the right thing to do.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stephanie myo539 Chia! It had been a week since the PAP had gotten its comeuppance! Why are you still shafting that bristle brush into your cunt?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stephanie myo539 Chia! It had been a week since the PAP had gotten its comeuppance! Why are you still shafting that bristle brush into your cunt?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just got dumped by your gf? Can't make in in real life? It's not your fault, you're just a loser. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll be the one cocksucking your Filipino or Indian boss tomorrow morning. :biggrin:

Whatever you say my cute little PAP cock sucking cunt! Baby cass I am hard..:o won't you help? spare a little service for a member of the masses? I'll pay. How about a dollar?:wink::p:p:p

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah. An E&Y partner (reachable) after 15 years makes $500k a year. You know what pay scale in E&Y? And she's not in the audit slavehouse where you drew your $4k salary from.

I know the poly's pay scale so don't talk rot about getting $9k as a poly lecturer in the 1990s. You made that number up and you know it (unless your friend was a school director but even then it is extremely high for the 1990s).

$500K in 15 years as a partner.. maybe. But did you do a double take on her qualification? I heard she is an admin staff in E&Y of mediocre performance. You think she will be a partner in 15 years or simply anyone who serve 15 years? You are fucking naive; not to mention a simpleton.

Unlike you, I don't make my numbers up. In fact, a couple of my friends will vouch that this is true. I need a personal loan then and she was my guarantor; and she has to present her payslip to show proof of earning.

Now, please shut up and stop talking as if you know a fuck.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500K in 15 years as a partner.. maybe. But did you do a double take on her qualification? I heard she is an admin staff in E&Y of mediocre performance. You think she will be a partner in 15 years or simply anyone who serve 15 years? You are fucking naive; not to mention a simpleton.

Unlike you, I don't make my numbers up. In fact, a couple of my friends will vouch that this is true. I need a personal loan then and she was my guarantor; and she has to present her payslip to show proof of earning.

Now, please shut up and stop talking as if you know a fuck.

Please don't fucking make up any more numbers. There are enough forumers here who know what poly lecturers earn and it is definitely not $9k, not in 1990 and not even now. At Deputy Director level, maybe now but not in 1990. In the 90s,

a. $9k was Superscale G or Superscale F
b. PhD lecturer at NUS made $6.5-7k starting pay

so stop making up imaginary numbers and imaginary pay slips.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't fucking make up any more numbers. There are enough forumers here who know what poly lecturers earn and it is definitely not $9k, not in 1990 and not even now. At Deputy Director level, maybe now but not in 1990. In the 90s,

a. $9k was Superscale G or Superscale F
b. PhD lecturer at NUS made $6.5-7k starting pay

so stop making up imaginary numbers and imaginary pay slips.

Did I not tell you to stop pretending that you know things? Superscale G if $15K a month you dumbass. $9K is what a class B full colonel earns. I do not have any PhD friends lecturering in NUS but my IT manager friend (who had just a degree) was making $4.5K then.

Btw, how old are you? For all I know, I'm having this argument with someone who hasn't even grown pubic hair.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans need to vote an alternative party MP to get this kind of full-time dedicated service.

This is great value of money to Singapore, benefitting voters in Aljunied GRC whom did not votedfor WP MP elect during GE2011
,they will certainly live to repent.

We need more dedicated MPs like Silver Lim.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I not tell you to stop pretending that you know things? Superscale G if $15K a month you dumbass. $9K is what a class B full colonel earns. I do not have any PhD friends lecturering in NUS but my IT manager friend (who had just a degree) was making $4.5K then.

Btw, how old are you? For all I know, I'm having this argument with someone who hasn't even grown pubic hair.

Fuck you. Superscale G in 1990 was definitely making less than $9k a month (I know because someone in my family got promoted to G). Even in 1995, superscale G was $9,345.

http://books.google.com.sg/books?id...uperscale a" "Superscale g" singapore&f=false

You still want to perpetuate that lie? Your poly lecturer friend so high flyer got to be Superscale G ah?

Yours truly

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you. Superscale G in 1990 was definitely making less than $9k a month (I know because someone in my family got promoted to G). Even in 1995, superscale G was $9,345.

You still want to perpetuate that lie? Your poly lecturer friend so high flyer got to be Superscale G ah?

Yours truly

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee

Wah lao, so I'm going back and forth with the infamous Bob Sim.

I'm going to tell you one last time that my poly friend makes $9K a month and it was 1993; I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.

As for Superscale grade, the one I know is in the military and I cannot review who he is and how he is related to me. But he is earning $15K.

The PDF you had stated Administrative Service. I don't know what the fuck is that but it says $9.3K (1995) two pages before that, it says $6.6K (1994) and one page after, it says $17K (year 2000); and then it states the paper was 1994??

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....this is getting hilarious.......cm vs inches; km vs miles........
what is monthly pay????
today your monthly pay is only a fraction of your annual package.......
just to give you an idea.....my annual salary is more than 24X my monthly pay..
i am also quite low down in the food chain....
go figure what is happening in the real world......time to get real.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your military friend/lover/relation Superscale G now or in 1990?

And if you don't know what the fuck is administrative service, you have no business even arguing. You are more ignorant than I thought. And your poly lecturer making $9k in 1990 is definitely a figment of your imagination.

Wah lao, so I'm going back and forth with the infamous Bob Sim.

I'm going to tell you one last time that my poly friend makes $9K a month and it was 1993; I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.

As for Superscale grade, the one I know is in the military and I cannot review who he is and how he is related to me. But he is earning $15K.

The PDF you had stated Administrative Service. I don't know what the fuck is that but it says $9.3K (1995) two pages before that, it says $6.6K (1994) and one page after, it says $17K (year 2000); and then it states the paper was 1994??

Last edited: