• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smokers remember these?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya thats what i heard too....and at that age ( late teens ) i wasnt going to take any chances....so no menthol fags for me in case i became a fag myself.

Yo, never dared to touch "leng" (aka menthol, opposed to "sio") ...after cronies say not good for libido, or gay:p

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never too old to smoke, centurion:p

DC600BE4-A713-4141-ADDF-81CB0887FF48-3934-0000095F421BB1D7_zps2905e887.jpg

Looong, big puff and drag (tarik)

81C32B62-5134-4A8E-BF03-F2D57621F422-2797-0000095F309F9FEE_zps338af7e1.jpg

Last edited:

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro VB......nice to see you posting here........how's your bros Ziko and Macho men?

Hi Brother, I am always here as a reader n seldom posts :smile: For what I've hearsay that ziko and machoman always holding hands walking in & out of hotel 81 dun know true or not :biggrin:

Btw, may I know who is u? I dun recall knowing this nick at the other sammyboy forum, perhaps I'm getting old liao :eek:

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about Turkish Water Pipe Smoking Tradition :biggrin:

nargile-parts.jpg

nargile-water-pipe.jpg

I've try it in Istanbul before quite interesting....I think Arab Street in Sillypore also have...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha.

As a kid, I remembered that my father would have one tin in his hand every morning before he left the house - and came back with about 5 sticks to last the rest of the evening at home. He would have smoked 20, handed out 25 ciggies each day. His favourite brand was State Express 555, all filter-less in those days.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about Turkish Water Pipe Smoking Tradition :biggrin:

I've try it in Istanbul before quite interesting....I think Arab Street in Sillypore also have...
Yeah, this stuff is popular here. My 6 months old sore throat is because of this thing almost everynight.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I recall this brand but packing different. Wasn't it in red?

I believe so as they change packings often. Abdullah, Rothmans, Dunhill and Salem were popular during my NS days and we soldiers often share a cigarette, passing it around as money was tight and we were all desperados.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe so as they change packings often. Abdullah, Rothmans, Dunhill and Salem were popular during my NS days and we soldiers often share a cigarette, passing it around as money was tight and we were all desperados.:biggrin:

My time it was Marlboro all the way. Dunhill and Salem still ok but Abdullah and Rothmans were relegated.