• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smokers remember these?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi krafty...welcome back bro. Nice to hear from you again.

haha...bro, i remember this... i had this when i was in primary school. i think it's a good thing that they should bring these sale of loose ciggies to curb passive smoking. i find having a packet of ciggies in my pocket more prone to heavy smoking.:o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bang...these are not ciggies sold in packets in the normal shops. These are sold in the mamar shops......mebbe 15 or so small leafy sticks .

I think now still can get.

you mean the cigarettes call beedees...cant remember the spelling..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bang...these are not ciggies sold in packets in the normal shops. These are sold in the mamar shops......mebbe 15 or so small leafy sticks .

I think now still can get.

last time i used to buy (we call it tikar bantal)..roll it with ganja..then smoke away..hehehehehe

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
was that in the 80s.?...those days many people used to do this

this.

ru_01.3.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sure can....i always have time for you bro. But our last drink remember we invited poor ah Ram but he didnt come. :(

ya, bro... i have been in hibernation mode...let's have tea or drink again. cheers!

feeling glad my gold spot chiong yesterday by 40%+