• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smokers remember these?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody remember Matterhorn? With cheapo 5cts ciggie, my bud had surplus 4 enroute home. So he had to do a double take in his slooooow walk home. And extra clipped behind his ears kns:p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya...greensih type packet but not so dark green as consulate. Mountain in the foreground.

Anybody remember Matterhorn? With cheapo 5cts ciggie, my bud had surplus 4 enroute home. So he had to do a double take in his slooooow walk home. And extra clipped behind his ears kns:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ciggie ish nothing without lighter...almost every mamashop hav 1 hanging on rubberband...

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You meant Menthol..does have a mint taste to it and cooling.....:biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, I remember and also this one:
chesterfieldsign.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...bro, i remember this... i had this when i was in primary school. i think it's a good thing that they should bring these sale of loose ciggies to curb passive smoking. i find having a packet of ciggies in my pocket more prone to heavy smoking.:o

no need to buy the whole packet.....can buy loose sticks.

20121103_144949_zpsb31e0535.jpg