• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smokers remember these?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no need to buy the whole packet.....can buy loose sticks.

20121103_144949_zpsb31e0535.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak where's that all time Dunhill wedding favorite ?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good find bro.:smile:

I recalled when you open the can there is that paper tab you pull to lift the cigarettes so you pull one off.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i believe you are right bro... i used to buy 1 or 2 sticks when i first started puffing but from a makeshift nasi padang stall not far from my place and didnt see that foil you are talking about.

Good find bro.:smile:

I recalled when you open the can there is that paper tab you pull to lift the cigarettes so you pull one off.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waa apa ini, steady brudder.. ada Tiga Lima ah!! boleh memberi saya satu?:biggrin: is that your collection? Mamak stalls, provision shops & kopitiams use to sell them individually, they sold them to kids too, not just adults!

I remember the glue sniffers who couldn't get high enough would pour hongyu on their Consulate to get a even stronger kick:eek:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I remember my father used to buy a can of 50 for Chinese New Year, 555 or Abdullah 37.
You can turn the lid, and it cuts the aluminium foil, and there is a tab of paper to lift a few cigarettes.
At that time, I was about 6 years old.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now I remember that the tin covers usually have that slider on it. As the cigarettes were sealed, one needs to push it for a metal cutter to penetrate the aluminium seal. Then twist the cover 360 degrees to cut the seal all round. Take a close look.
P1780067.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no bro not my collection. Came across these cigarette tin showcased in a shop. The glue sniffers used to do these while taking cover in the longkangs .

Waa apa ini, steady brudder.. ada Tiga Lima ah!! boleh memberi saya satu?:biggrin: is that your collection? Mamak stalls, provision shops & kopitiams use to sell them individually, they sold them to kids too, not just adults!

I remember the glue sniffers who couldn't get high enough would pour hongyu on their Consulate to get a even stronger kick:eek:

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
chuckyworld; said:
What does poltician and diaper has in common for the same reason

The answer is: They need to be changed regularly for the same reason :biggrin:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We would buy from MaMa shops as too young and no money to buy whole packet.