• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Speak Bad English & Bad Chinese. I Agree With Jim Rogers.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You donr understand. You should have a first language. One that you can converse in fully. Speak full sentences in without having to use another language to describe something.

Sinkies have no first language.

My parents didnt speak to me in rubbish mixed up English Chinese.

Neither do I.

Harsh? Yes you need to be otherwise you end up with this English chinese crap.
Nonsense. The Angles and Saxons also have problem describing things, so they have loan words like cafe. We sinkies should embrace our melting pot heritage. Let the haters like Jim Roger try move to his proper Chinese China live there, see how he like living 1984 for real? :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake chink speak fake engrish, got retarded engrish name, no dialect, broken chinese, got what use. I havent even started on shitty values and behaviour

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nonsense. The Angles and Saxons also have problem describing things, so they have loan words like cafe. We sinkies should embrace our melting pot heritage. Let the haters like Jim Roger try move to his proper Chinese China live there, see how he like living in 1984? :cool:

It would be fine if sinkieland the country was bigger and had maybe 300 million people.

Problem is it is not. It is tiny. And the country policy is that they want to serve the english speakers and chinese speakers all the bilingual bullshit. Force children to study 2 languages.

And then you end up with neither here nor there?

Dumb right?

Scrap the dual language policy. Let there be English schools and chinese schools. All subjects be taught in one language.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent point wise doctor. The reason for poor vocabulary is simply because the parents do not also do not speak them in sufficient proficiency. I am sure had the imperial Japanese army remained syonantoes would speak poor Japanese. Such is the realities so don't be too harsh on the poor people huh. :unsure:
with so many prostitutes these days plying their trade in sg, wouldn’t sinkies be called “syokantoes” if japs were to be in charge?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be fine if sinkieland the country was bigger and had maybe 300 million people.

Problem is it is not. It is tiny. And the country policy is that they want to serve the english speakers and chinese speakers all the bilingual bullshit. Force children to study 2 languages.

Dumb right?

Scrap the dual language policy. Let there be English schools and chinese schools. All subjects be taught in one language.
We are growing rapidly. Almost six million now! China is shrinking. Clearly the future is here.

Speaking one language well is not difficult. It is a conscious choice. Only then the vocabulary will expand. People know but it is not a priority for thems. What to do? Top down approach is not solution they will still talk to one another in their pidgin English. Language is social mah. How to stop Ahmad from talking to ah meng in Singlish, hmm?:unsure:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil race angmoh never failed to critize others except themselves...

Angmohs raped their own daughters and daughter's girl friends too...

Angmoh are taught from young to despised other races except their kind and one can make a different or change the world. Even own daughters are not spared from raped by fathers and brothers... it is a fact.... one are tuaghht he can change even fucking is included...

Many failed miserably like Jim Rogers... why chao angmoh Jim Rogers did not raise his UK angmoh bar to claim glory BE rule Singapore for 100 years 1819 abused and run monopoly opium trade in Singapore and SEA...

Becos evil cannot be surfaced to claim victory... Singapore run by Chinese become prosperity nation has no place for evil BE Jim Rogers.....

Jim Rogers also praised North Korea and Burma.

For crying out loud. He chose stinkypore to settle in.

He seems to have a hard on for flat chink girls' a$$es.

And moreso, if those girls come from dictatorial authoritarian closed one party states like tiongkok north korea burma or stinkypore.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/jim-rogers-is-bullish-on-north-korea-2015-1https://www.marketwatch.com/story/j...or-north-korea-for-next-em-bonanza-1380042084
È
Jim Rogers is shipping out of SINKapore soon ...that's the reason for his comments. He has to give a reason to leave.
Nonsense. The Angles and Saxons also have problem describing things, so they have loan words like cafe. We sinkies should embrace our melting pot heritage. Let the haters like Jim Roger try move to his proper Chinese China live there, see how he like living 1984 for real? :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We are growing rapidly. Almost six million now! China is shrinking. Clearly the future is here.

Speaking one language well is not difficult. It is a conscious choice. Only then the vocabulary will expand. People know but it is not a priority for thems. What to do? Top down approach is not solution they will still talk to one another in their pidgin English. Language is social mah. How to stop Ahmad from talking to ah meng in Singlish, hmm?:unsure:

The problem is the chinese people dont tolerate people who cant speak their language.

They are worse than the ang moh.

Chinese will despise you for not being able to speak Chinese fluently and ridicule you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Evil race angmoh never failed to critize others except themselves...

Angmohs raped their own daughters and daughter's girl friends too...

Angmoh are taught from young to despised other races except their kind and one can make a different or change the world. Even own daughters are not spared from raped by fathers and brothers... it is a fact....

Many failed miserably like Jim Rogers... why chao angmoh Jim Rogers did not raise his UK angmoh bar to claim glory BE rule Singapore for 100 years 1819 abused and run monopoly opium trade in Singapore and SEA...

Becos evil cannot be surfaced to claim victory... Singapore run by Chinese become prosperity nation has no place for evil BE Jim Rogers.....

È

Well the PRC will look down and ridicule the sinkies for not being able to speak proper mandarin.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long u dont fake to be a doctor and get real qualification no want will look down at you.

Same as if u wish to fake as a Chinese you go bend down kiss yr own arse...

Time to put u on my ignore list saves yrr life from getting miserable futher when I reply...

Well the PRC will look down and ridicule the sinkies for not being able to speak proper mandarin.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is the chinese people dont tolerate people who cant speak their language.

Chinese will despise you for not being able to speak Chinese fluently and ridicule you.
Fair. We despise them here for not speaking fluent Singlish. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense.

Blamed yr parents whom are anti-chinese chauvinist brought you up to speak England only....

40% of angmoh cannot read and write proper English. Mother tongue is English but speak bad English.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As long u dont fake to be a doctor and get real qualification no want will look down at you.

Same as if u wish to fake as a Chinese you go bend down kiss yr own arse...

Time to put u on my ignore list saves yrr life from getting miserable futher when I reply...
You are right. I am a fake Chinese. I dont consider myself Chinese. In fact I hate the fact that I look like Chinese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go blame yr parents please... and also blame yrself. You don't have talent for linguistics skill too bad go get a Chinese to kick yr arse.

Or wait for yr next life born Chinese...

Dumb right?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hv Asian look, not pour hot water on yr face to say u look like Chinese.... consider Burmhist face may get you fling off..

You are right. I am a fake Chinese. I dont consider myself Chinese. In fact I hate the fact that I look like Chinese.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG's bilingual policy is a failure, even the PAP sort of admitted it but refused to make changes to preserve the mother languages.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Educated people speak 成语 use 4 chinese characters only... there is also 熟语 same as idioms ....

Chinese language does not hv conjunction and preposition words like to, from, as, the a etc angmoh craps word. It is as such a versatile language easy to speak read write once u master it.....

In a nutshell (a angmoh 熟语 idiom) cut the crap (a angmoh 成语) use less conj and prepos words make conversation among Chinese more interesting....

This fake doctor just dont hv self installed linguistic skill program in his brain then blame the language not himself.

Doubt he can speak Malaiyu well too..
Ini orang sakit punia ka.... tengok malai dont use conj and prepos words and nice to speak...

In fact Malai is one of the best top language in the world... mostly use 2 syllabus, 2 tones, to describe an object, verb and adjective... makan, judoh, puki, awak sakit orang ka .... pergi tedo lah lah lah...

What wrong with chengyu? English also a lot of chengyu. As poor as a church mouse. As hot as a furnace. I use them all the time! Don't you, silly peasant? :mad:

Last edited: