• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In unleashing 50 missiles to destroy Singapore what would be the consequences for the country that initiated this bombardment?

For example if Malaysia could bomb Singapore to smithereens and everyone in KL, Penang and Malacca could still go to the market for Nasi Lemak the next day then it could well happen.

However if Malaysia knows that if they launch this preemptive strike that Singapore has to capability to detect this intention well in advance and they know that several of their own major cities will suffer untold damage in retaliation then, of course, they'll put that idea to bed.

I disagree. If Mudland wants to attack SINKapore, it will even if it means losing a million lives. SINKapore will not be able to deter an attack or be able to win a war. Just accept reality.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I disagree. If Mudland wants to attack SINKapore, it will even if it means losing a million lives. SINKapore will not be able to deter an attack or be able to win a war. Just accept reality.

Unfortunately you live in an alternative reality. You have a very poor understanding of human nature

Warfare isn't about hardware or casualty rates. The act of declaring war is a political one. It is made by politicians not generals.

Politicians are all self serving. They calculate the odds to decide whether a decision will give them an advantage or cost political capital. If it costs too much they will decide against it. The PAP does this all the time when deciding what policies to implement.

If a Malaysian politician felt that destroying Singapore was not in his best interests politically he would decide against it. Singapore's defense strategy is to make sure its neighbors do not view the country as ripe for the taking.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
seeing all this outpouring of grief reminded me of the bionix langga fella. Dont even remeber his name now. a closed casket.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm losing money. I'm paid only $1 per post. It's not enough to pay for parking and petrol.

Have you considered working for the Malaysian and Chinese governments? I am paid a far higher rate by both countries than that derisive $1. I can't divulge what the rate is though due to the confidentality agreement I had to sign. But suffice to say, I am able to live an extremely comfortable life without touching my CPF.

Let me know if you are interested and I should be able to put in a good word for you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Next week everything will be back to normal.

Post of the week. I agree 100%. The PAP knows that too. A bit of drama and hand wringing but within a few days Singaporeans return to taking care of their own interests and as long as voting for the PAP benefits them personally who gives a shit about some poor bastard who got crushed playing soldier.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later if mindef disclose 100% information which may not be respectful to pang.

Very perceptive. I wanted to point out something similar earlier but since the guy died, thought otherwise out of respect for the deceased.

Not everything is due to the fault of of MINDEF/SAF. Vicarious responsibiity yes, it is certainly MINDEF'/SAF's.

But direct responsibility must sometimes fall on the shoulders of the injured or deceased. In this case, my guess and instinct is that the guy may well have brought this unnecessary tragedy upon himself.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why do we have to follow the Jews? By the way, SINKapore is not defensible. If Indons want to takeover, we are toast. Can we fight a war against Mudland and win? No.
Let's stop deluding ourselves that SINKapore can win a war against our neighbours.

This one I have to disagree with you. Just my personal opinion.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very perceptive. I wanted to point out something similar earlier but since the guy died, thought otherwise out of respect for the deceased.

Not everything is due to the fault of of MINDEF/SAF. Vicarious responsibiity yes, it is certainly MINDEF'/SAF's.

But direct responsibility must sometimes fall on the shoulders of the injured or deceased. In this case, my guess and instinct is that the guy may well have brought this unnecessary tragedy upon himself.
Can only say sometimes truth hurts more than u can imagine.

ignorance is bliss.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the information from reports.
Initially I am bent on finding out what happened.

But as I go along ,I came to realise maybe I shouldn't have start in first place.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough complaining. Enough observing. Enough noting. Enough bitching. Enough blaming. Enough scolding. Enough crying. Enough cursing.

What are YOU going to do to make a change in YOUR life?

That's what every sinkie should be asking.

Here are some suggestions

1) join grassroots join politics become an activist.

2) migrate

Or else.....shut the fuck up lah.

3) Vote the pigs out

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190127_141412.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 x BG, 1 x MG.
They didn't go Aloysius Pang's wake at Macpherson just 2.0km away. But all got thing and smiling for geylang serai mall opening. Yes i find it funny too that sinkies are this retarded

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Singaporeans remember this at the next election rally and show the PAP how we feel and vote them out.