• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Another Sinkie traitor spotted. You are what you are today because it's in your blood and bad family upbringing.

Yeah like you. Sorry man it is hard to respect someone who says he worked really hard only to make such a stupid loser decision to migrate to a crime infested third world Muslim country.

I find it hard to believe your story.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah like you. Sorry man it is hard to respect someone who says he worked really hard only to make such a stupid loser decision to migrate to a crime infested third world Muslim country.

I find it hard to believe your story.
Why you bother? You are such a busybody or "kaypoh" in dialect if you happened to be also another Chinese Helicopter. This thread is about Aloysius. Keep it that way. Start a new thread of your own if you want.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But is it safe? Wats the point of having a weapon that kills its own? Also in times of war, where everything is dangerous n rush n under the pump. The gun commander has time to check before moving the gun? Accident waiting to happen

As far as I know, the weapon is safe. All large cannon in a tracked armour vehicle, never allow any crew members to be directly behind or below the gun/breech block. If u see all MBTs, and Self propelled guns or tracked anti tank weapons, the weapon is loaded from the side. In other words, tank loaders usually have strong right arms as they have to carry and ram the round into the gun. If you look at the interior of the Primus SPG (and there are several Youtube vids out there), even with the gun at maximum elevation. there is a gap between the breech block (the tail end of the gun) and the floor. And also between the breech block and the back of the turret as the vid I saw was filmed in the back of the turret. Frankly, I don't know how he could have got crushed. There is enough room.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, the weapon is safe. All large cannon in a tracked armour vehicle, never allow any crew members to be directly behind or below the gun/breech block. If u see all MBTs, and Self propelled guns or tracked anti tank weapons, the weapon is loaded from the side. In other words, tank loaders usually have strong right arms as they have to carry and ram the round into the gun. If you look at the interior of the Primus SPG (and there are several Youtube vids out there), even with the gun at maximum elevation. there is a gap between the breech block (the tail end of the gun) and the floor. And also between the breech block and the back of the turret as the vid I saw was filmed in the back of the turret. Frankly, I don't know how he could have got crushed. There is enough room.
No wonder there are those who believe that ah loy was mucking around tat why got crush. Anyway wait for COI. See the official version than comment

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. You are no better than who you accuse lah. Ok lah. I rest my case.
We have a quack doctor here who claims to be in Canada. What a load of rubbish? Post a copy of your latest utility bill here if you even dare. You can have the option to blank out your name and address. See if you have this gut.

Why I say you a quack doctor in Canada? Because from the various times of your postings, you should already be sleeping in your time zone, especially when it's winter now and the nights are much longer. We've been to North Cape before in December 2016 whilst on a trip to catch the Northern Lights. The whole sky had totally darkened into night by 2pm local time. And we'd also been to Quebec but it was during Autumn.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We have a quack doctor here who claims to be in Canada. What a load of rubbish? Post a copy of your latest utility bill here if you even dare. You can have the option to blank out your name and address. See if you have this gut.

Why I say you a quack doctor in Canada? Because from the various times of your postings, you should already be sleeping in your time zone, especially when it's winter now and the nights are much longer. We've been to North Cape before in December 2016 whilst on a trip to catch the Northern Lights. The whole sky had totally darkened into night by 2pm local time. And we'd also been to Quebec but it was during Autumn.

I can vouch that he is the real deal.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has MBBS.what u have ?
attap house and your family chao cheebye

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

He real doc .U a fucking asshole loser.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you bother? You are such a busybody or "kaypoh" in dialect if you happened to be also another Chinese Helicopter. This thread is about Aloysius. Keep it that way. Start a new thread of your own if you want.
U the Bangla fuck your wife cheebye who derail with your pap detective got scam in JB story.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

2pm dark? Please lah. Most of Canadas population dont live that far north lah. Lol

You damn sua gu

I live and work in Calgary. You know where that is?

It is 1227am now. Going to sleep liao. Goodnight.

Last edited: