• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To constantly trying to stir shit and come to unfounded conclusion and trying to pull down Singapore with whatever means possible is the true Sinkie traitors. These Sinkies traitors just can't wait to see the downfall of Singapore. If they are foreigners, I can still understand, but not when they are Sinkies themselves. When you talk to the regional people outside of Singapore, do you know numerous of them are so envious of Singapore and its achievement? Tell me how can they be wrong?

I have my greatest respect for the 1st generation pap leaders except for that knucker duster son of a bitch. The early days of the pap government were good. They have vision. They were fearless in carrying out what they think is best for Singapore. It uplifted the life of many Singaporeans.

The current good for nothing ministers are nothing but yes men. No vision, no accountability. Sadly, it has been such for some time. Look at the MOH data breaches. Look at the MRT breakdown. They created nothing but more hardship for Singaporeans. Even a tissue seller need a licence.

Singapore used to be a clean, orderly and green city that we are so proud of. We carry ourselves with pride whenever we are overseas.

Look at Singapore now - Litters all over. Huge rats found in hawker centers. Foreigners secreting in the public. Multiple unnecessary death in the hospital. Are these something we are proud of? Any accountability?

Regional people had the impression of a super Singapore partly because the state media refused to highlight the real issues in Singapore. Outspoken media personalities ended up elsewhere.

15 years ago, people all over the world respected Singapore. Now? People all over the world see Singapore no up. Even that One Belt One Road seminar in China, Singapore is not invited. Malaysia and Indonesia were invited.

If you continue to live on past glory and refusing to recognise the signs of time, you are nothing but a true blue Sinkie traitor who lapped up everything the media and the pap dished out.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have my greatest respect for the 1st generation pap leaders except for that knucker duster son of a bitch. The early days of the pap government were good. They have vision. They were fearless in carrying out what they think is best for Singapore. It uplifted the life of many Singaporeans.

The current good for nothing ministers are nothing but yes men. No vision, no accountability. Sadly, it has been such for some time. Look at the MOH data breaches. Look at the MRT breakdown. They created nothing but more hardship for Singaporeans. Even a tissue seller need a licence.

Singapore used to be a clean, orderly and green city that we are so proud of. We carry ourselves with pride whenever we are overseas.

Look at Singapore now - Litters all over. Huge rats found in hawker centers. Foreigners secreting in the public. Multiple unnecessary death in the hospital. Are these something we are proud of? Any accountability?

Regional people had the impression of a super Singapore partly because the state media refused to highlight the real issues in Singapore. Outspoken media personalities ended up elsewhere.

15 years ago, people all over the world respected Singapore. Now? People all over the world see Singapore no up.

If you continue to live on past glory and refusing to recognise the signs of time, you are nothing but a true blue Sinkie traitor who lapped up everything the media and the pap dished out.
You want to live in a perfect world. Be practical because it's totally not possible. There are bound to be lapses even if the most capable government is installed. It's not as if nothing has been done to correct the situation. Everyone learns from mistakes. If the government does nothing, then it is wrong.

There's no need to debate any further. Who is good and who is the traitor, the 70% can see for themselves. Sometimes, it's indeed those who are outside can have a better view, with a higher degree of impartiality and they are most likely not wrong. Enough said. I'm getting out of here.

Last edited:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to live in a perfect world. Be practical because it's totally not possible. There are bound to be lapses even if the most capable government is installed. It's not as if nothing has been done to correct the situation. Everyone learns from mistakes. If the government does nothing, then it is wrong.

Ah, so you recognised there were lapses. Good.

Did the pap ever take full responsibility over the lapses and resign like many leaders the world over have done?
With regards to Al Pang case, have the pm or the not-my-president ever say SORRY or even extending condolences to Al's parent? Did they?

What does a military send off imply? End of story?

COI? Forgone conclusion - the pap did no wrong. Please wise up.

"Everyone learns from mistakes"? In that case they cannot be the highest paid ministers in the world since they are still learning. Correct?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, so you recognised there were lapses. Good.

Did the pap ever take full responsibility over the lapses and resign like many leaders the world over have done?
With regards to Al Pang case, have the pm or the not-my-president ever say SORRY or even extending condolences to Al's parent? Did they?

What does a military send off imply? End of story?

COI? Forgone conclusion - the pap did no wrong. Please wise up.

"Everyone learns from mistakes"? In that case they cannot be the highest paid ministers in the world since they are still learning. Correct?
For the last time, I have always said that the PAP is not 100% perfect and I had also given several examples. Every time when something goes wrong, someone must resign. If you think this suits you, so be it. What happened to Wong Kan Seng, Lui Tuck Yew, etc? Wasn't Desmond forced to go eventually? Every change will bring in even more unpredictability be it good or bad. However, with Lui Tuck Yew's departure, I find that Khaw is doing a good job now. He has been so in every ministry which he has helm before. But many of those Sinkie traitors here will still condemn him to eternity.

If the PM and President will show up, then how are they going to answer to the parents of those who had died before, eg: Liu Kai. They will then be seen to be subjective and biased and be even more ridiculed. The next thing I can assure you will be those Sinkies traitors will stir shit again. Like I said: Damn if you do, damned if you don't. Why don't you offer yourself for election at the next GE. Maybe you can do a better job.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...leases/article-detail/2019/January/31jan19_nr

The Chief of Defence Force (CDF) Lieutenant-General (LG) Melvyn Ong met 750 Active and Operationally Ready National Service (NS) commanders today, where he shared plans to strengthen all-round the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF)'s safety system to make training safer for all SAF servicemen. With training tempo reduced for the next few months, all units across the SAF will do a comprehensive review of their training programmes with the aim of reducing training risk for all servicemen. The reduction of training tempo will also free up capacity for units to allocate more time to prepare for, execute, and learn from each training activity.
LG Ong stressed in no uncertain terms that units can only be operationally effective if they have high safety standards, with the right culture and mindset of zero tolerance for unsafe practices. He called for all servicemen to adopt a "zero accident" mindset, where people go about their daily tasks with alertness and mindfulness, in order to "do things right the first time, every time". LG Ong strongly emphasised that each commander must drive safety as the topmost priority in their units. They will be held accountable and the well-being of their men is just as important as how well their units perform in exercises and training. Commanders also need to train every soldier to watch over his own safety and that of his buddies. CDF and the Service Chiefs, together with commanders at all levels, will personally conduct more visits to the ground to ensure that training in SAF units is safe.
LG Ong said: "Safety is a command responsibility. Commanders answer for the training and safety of their men. To do so, commanders have to be fully committed and personally and intimately involved in their unit's training, operations, and safety. The reduction in training tempo will allow us commanders to take stock, re-orientate, and give full attention to this."
LG Ong also announced that an Inspector-General's Office will be set up to support the CDF in ensuring that command emphasis on safety is consistently applied across all Services and units. This Office will have the full authority to scrutinise and enforce safety processes and practices at all levels of the SAF.
Speaking to the media after the gathering, Chief of Army Major-General Goh Si Hou said that as part of the Army's effort to strengthen safety management structures on the ground, the Army will be expanding the number of safety inspection teams and full-time safety officers to conduct checks and audits on units' safety systems. He added that following the incident with the Singapore Self-Propelled Howitzer, a safety time-out was put in place to allow the Army to review its safety processes until 7 February. Commanders have asked soldiers to actively provide feedback and work together to identify areas of safety enhancements. Soldiers are also encouraged to report unsafe practices to their commanders or to the Army Safety Hotline. The Army has also decided that the safety time-out will only be progressively lifted after 7 February. All Army units will be allowed to resume basic types of training such as physical fitness training, small arms live-firing, Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) for Operationally Ready National Servicemen (NSmen) – with effect from 7 February.
The meeting of all SAF commanders, known as a "Command Call", was also attended by Chief of Air Force Major-General Mervyn Tan, Chief of Navy Rear-Admiral Lew Chuen Hong and all senior commanders of the SAF.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next thing I can assure you will be those Sinkies traitors will stir shit again. Like I said: Damn if you do, damned if you don't. Why don't you offer yourself for election at the next GE. Maybe you can do a better job.

I guess you are part of the pap IB.

I shall not waste my time with people like you. After all, you are paid to write pro pap message regardless if they hurt local Singaporeans or not. When you could not win an argument, you decided "case closed" and you went on side tracking the issue.

Ok, case closed. Just wait for the outcome of the COI. Anyway, I'm 100% sure there will also be Sinkie traitors who will continue to defy whatever the outcome from the COI. Be prepared for these ungrateful Sinkie traitors' reactions.

I finally concluded that this must be the best reply to you. Enjoy...

Fuck your mother chao jee bye
Chinese helicopter cannot have high IQ ah?
Your mother ho gao gan you song bo?
Chao jee bye :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Sam, I decided to copy and paste it here just in case it gets blocked by you know who...

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...tzer-22-years-ago-resulting-in-14-casualties/

Mindef avoids mentioning shell explosion in 155mm howitzer 22 years ago resulting in 14 casualties
Correspondent 2019-02-01 Current Affairs

MINDEF issued a media release on Wed (30 Jan) defending its safety record for its 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer (SSPH) as well as its standard operating procedures required to operate the howitzer.
It stated that in the last 15 years of operating the howitzer, there "has not been any reported injury of servicemen due to the gun lowering for maintenance or operating in or firing of the SSPH".
"Over the last 15 years, more than 1,000 servicemen, NSmen and regulars, have been trained to operate the SSPH and around 12,500 rounds fired," it said.
MINDEF's statement came after what had happened to CFC Aloysius Pang, who was injured while doing maintenance work on the SSPH during his reservist training at the Waiouru Training Area in New Zealand. He later succumbed to his injuries and passed away in New Zealand last month (Jan).
"The well-being of servicemen is MINDEF's and the SAF's topmost priority," MINDEF added. "The SAF is committed to strengthening the safety culture on the ground."
MINDEF limits its talk of operation safety of its 155mm howitzers to only 15 years
It is interesting to note that in MINDEF's public statement, it only talked about the last 15 years of operating the SSPH free of incidents, including the firing of the weapon.
An SSPH is essentially a 155mm gun mounted on a motorized tracked chassis. In this way, the gun can easily be moved from one position to another. But the firing still involves the traditional artillery rounds shooting out of the barrel of the gun and arcing towards the target.
A search on the Internet has revealed that this is not the first time a national serviceman has died during artillery trainings at Waiouru. Twenty-two years ago in 1997, a 155mm artillery round actually exploded in the barrel of a FH2000 gun howitzer, resulting in 14 casualties during a training exercise at Waiouru.
The FH2000 may not have a motorized tracked chassis but it is still a 155mm howitzer nonetheless.
FH2000-2.jpg

In that incident, 2 NSFs, 3SG Ronnie Tan Han Chong and LCP Low Yin Tit died while 12 other servicemen were also injured when a 155mm artillery shell exploded prematurely inside the barrel of a gun howitzer.
During the Commission of Inquiry (COI), it concluded that the most probable cause was a defective fuze that was attached to the 155mm shell. The defective fuze had resulted in the premature explosion.
Fuzes came from a Chinese factory
After the incident, the batch of fuzes from which the defective fuze came was X-rayed and 1.3% of the fuzes were found to be defective. This defective batch of fuzes was supplied by the Chartered Ammunition Industries (now organized under ST Kinetics which is a subsidiary of ST Engineering).
It was later found out that Chartered Ammunition Industries (CAI) had contracted with a U.S. company, Island Ordnance Systems (IOS), for the supply of these fuzes and that IOS itself obtained the fuzes from another company, Xian Dong Fang Machinery Factory, in China.
However, CAI did not inform MINDEF that the fuzes came from China. MINDEF only became aware that these fuzes were manufactured in China during the COI proceedings. At the time, Tony Tan was the Defence Minister.
MINDEF had engaged CAI to provide SAF with the fuzes. In particular, CAI agreed to witness the product acceptance tests for the fuzes, on behalf of MINDEF. However, CAI did not witness all the acceptance tests. CAI also did not check whether Xian Dong Fang was able to manufacture the fuzes according to the required military specifications.
After the COI, MINDEF said it would revamp the product acceptance process and stop buying any ammunition and fuzes from IOS or Xian Dong Fang.
MINDEF also nominated various servicemen for appropriate awards in recognition of their "acts of bravery and professionalism" demonstrated during the incident.
It's not known if there would be any more casualties at Waiouru or involving howitzers in future - an unavoidable risk that has to be undertaken by any Singaporean sons serving his nation to protect the 5 over million population residing here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously some casualties are more important than others.

For example, some quasi white horse pretty boy from the local showbiz fraternity.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do people know about primus? We started to have the fantastic idea of building cheap weapons ourselves. The paper tiger army then replaced almost everything with ST kinectics shit. I only hope they do that for planes next. Should be exciting

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last time, I have always said that the PAP is not 100% perfect and I had also given several examples. Every time when something goes wrong, someone must resign. If you think this suits you, so be it. What happened to Wong Kan Seng, Lui Tuck Yew, etc? Wasn't Desmond forced to go eventually? Every change will bring in even more unpredictability be it good or bad. However, with Lui Tuck Yew's departure, I find that Khaw is doing a good job now. He has been so in every ministry which he has helm before. But many of those Sinkie traitors here will still condemn him to eternity.

If the PM and President will show up, then how are they going to answer to the parents of those who had died before, eg: Liu Kai. They will then be seen to be subjective and biased and be even more ridiculed. The next thing I can assure you will be those Sinkies traitors will stir shit again. Like I said: Damn if you do, damned if you don't. Why don't you offer yourself for election at the next GE. Maybe you can do a better job.
U papib fucking chao cheebye asshole use Singaporean money to get scammed in JB.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should not speak on behalf of the general population. During the government's plan to restructure the public bus system by implementing the bus contracting model back in 2014, immediately you get a lot of condemnations. Those who don't take the public transport had voiced their opposition and said: why must I subsidize the bus commuters when I have my own car and I don't even take the public transport. But eventually, the government still went ahead ignoring the cries from the elites.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was referring to restructuring of companies to avoid bankruptcy. Not re-nationalization of a failed privatization experiment.